• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ithil

Man, I really could write these fucking dirt sheets. None of this shit is hard to come up with.

Cean upset Ryback botched his move. Click link for exclusive nudes of AJ!
Ziggler won the WHC! Click here for locker room footage of Ziggler dancing!

Give me page hits and ad money plz.

PWInsider is an actual dirtsheet, though, like he Observer, they do report actual stuff often enough.

Man, I really could write these fucking dirt sheets. None of this shit is hard to come up with.

Cean upset Ryback botched his move. Click link for exclusive nudes of AJ!
Ziggler won the WHC! Click here for locker room footage of Ziggler dancing!

Give me page hits and ad money plz.

Please stop this disrespect.

I am so late with this, but ZIGGLER ACTUALLY CASHED IN?

BHYXUg8CAAIeu4y.jpg

beanman25

So glad I DVRd this Raw. Thank goodness I forgot to cancel the recording. Only did it initially because I thought the baseball game would run into Raw.

A bunch of random photos from Mania weekend;

i1aWWcYP6IUsL.jpg

Regal & Larry Z!

iAmvEHZGJ3Hkw.jpg

O'le!

iTjqTtx3cH6DY.jpg

LayCool;

icjZaEAJGdO60.jpg

iVS0PqUIYLU2P.jpg

Snooki is freaking tiny;

igTR9izH0eoyA.jpg

Emma;

iha5QpRvPk3Gr.jpg

Former Divas;

iWwzrvMn8O6tu.jpg

ikQCjmYa9BBu0.jpg

iQ6Rpp2OSCY4k.jpg

What a trio!

iYrVBej9GSbIt.jpg

How does Flair look older than Bruno?

iAdGUkPxXqLmb.jpg

A bunch of random photos from Mania weekend;

i1aWWcYP6IUsL.jpg

Regal & Larry Z!

iAmvEHZGJ3Hkw.jpg

O'le!

iTjqTtx3cH6DY.jpg

LayCool;

icjZaEAJGdO60.jpg

iVS0PqUIYLU2P.jpg

Snooki is freaking tiny;

igTR9izH0eoyA.jpg

Emma;

iha5QpRvPk3Gr.jpg

Former Divas;

iWwzrvMn8O6tu.jpg

ikQCjmYa9BBu0.jpg

iQ6Rpp2OSCY4k.jpg

What a trio!

iYrVBej9GSbIt.jpg

How does Flair look older than Bruno?

iAdGUkPxXqLmb.jpg

Looks like Flair and Bruno made peace. That is awesome. Poor Rick, can't imagine the hell he is going through!

YES is still fun a year later. The difference between stuff like this and WHAT, is this is actually a positive response.

Meh, I'm not buying it. Ryback's "Feed me More" chant is over like crazy, but outside of last night, he gets little to no response. Ricardo announcing Del Rio's name is super over, but Del Rio isn't. At the end of the day, I have a hard time believing a guy with a dancing gimmick and deep breathy promos about his name will get over with the casual crowd in 2013. He's mid card talent, there's nothing wrong with that, but that's what he is with this gimmick. Give it a month or two, people on here will sour on it just like they did face Del Rio (I called that at the time as well).

Ithil

Meh, I'm not buying it. Ryback's "Feed me More" chant is over like crazy, but outside of last night, he gets little to no response. Ricardo announcing Del Rio's name is super over, but Del Rio isn't. At the end of the day, I have a hard time believing a guy with a dancing gimmick and deep breathy promos about his name will get over with the casual crowd in 2013. He's mid card talent, there's nothing wrong with that, but that's what he is with this gimmick. Give it a month or two, people on here will sour on it just like they did face Del Rio (I called that at the time as well).

Del Rio has nothing to him, he's a dull, pandering face as they always do. Fandango has a lot more charm already, in that he is a true gimmick.

At the same time, Johnny Curtis, to me, is infusing it with a lot of personality. He's not simply "dancing guy" like Brodus Clay (who has no character other than "dances"), he's arrogant, prissy, anal about his name being said right while not bothering to remember other people's names correctly, flamoyant, etc. There's plenty to enjoy in his performances, basically.

Given he's been Fandango for only a month, all he needs to do is keep it going, make it a character with some depth to it. That just means he feels like an actual person. A ridiculous person, yes, but a real guy.

Del Rio doesn't feel like a guy. He feels like a Mexican flag with a tape recorder with inspirational phrases.

Emma [last name?]

iha5QpRvPk3Gr.jpg

image.php

There is no second name.

Edgeward

Going through the show on DVR. Got to Zig's moment. Got the same misty eyed feeling when Edge won.

Always great to see genuine emotion overwhelm someone especially a heel.

off topic forums are lucky i made that extra thread to inform them of the awesome Raw.

You're lucky you didn't lose thread posting privileges, lol.

Although, I liked that your thread gave us this gem;

"to hear a bunch of grown men this into it is weird. Like the My Little Pony thing, almost."

Top Bottom