• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

SYYwORP.png

ahAED8C.png

strobogo

Banned
I lol'd hard at them showing the picture of Miz's workout in WWE magazine with battle ropes, but it was actually just a normal sized rope and only one of them. I don't even think it was as thick as the ring ropes. Miz is so manly that his training regimen is tying a bunch of jump ropes together and flinging it in the air.

Holy shit. That was amazing. We blasted Fandango's music all the way down the turnpike and you could see other members of the WWE Universe dancing in their cars as we passed them. AMAZING.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I lol'd hard at them showing the picture of Miz's workout in WWE magazine with battle ropes, but it was actually just a normal sized rope and only one of them. I don't even think it was as thick as the ring ropes. Miz is so manly that his training regimen is tying a bunch of jump ropes together and flinging it in the air.

Tonight went off so well that even Miz had his best match it what seems like forever.

Tell us...all. It was wonderful on TV, absolutely wonderful, but it must have been incredible to be in that crowd.

I'll never forget it. The pop when Ziggler won the title was better than any single moment at Mania (which was an incredible experience).

Did the Wade Barrett's barmy army or Chris Benoit chants come across on TV?

There was near none stop fandango singing on the shuttle and train home.

THOSE FEELS

Ziggles, AJ, and Big E have won me over. It was a "WTF" combo a few months back, but despite their gimmicks they don't act like emotionless robots. It's fun to watch.

Gotdamn that crowd made that show so good.
I said it before but they keep trying to paint them as heels but they all seem like friends looking out for each other and having a good time, it's impossible to not like them.

antonz

lol

‏@BigELangston 2h
"@arune: Can you train me?" I'm leaving the NY/NJ area but I'll Skype-train you. Just make sure your cam is waist-up. Please.

Raw was very good tonight! Post mania crowds are always the best. Ziggler cashing in his MITB brief case and winning the title, Taker/Kane/Bryan vs The Shield tease, and the crowd were my favorite moments tonight. Fandango's theme will forever be stuck in my head now.

First RAW I've watched in years and damn what an amazing show.

I've always wanted to travel to Wrestlemania but now I'm considering just traveling to the IZOD center next time there's a show.

antonz

you can see in the Botchamania video that it's actually stuff from the smoke machine they had built into his little Skeletor castle thing

Yeah its basically fire extinguishers being used. probably was quite chilly for HHH in fact

Rewatching parts of that show and I didn't even notice JBL saying "Smart fans, they're not insane, they're brilliant" while people were chanting for him during the Snorton/Snoozmas match. I see what he did there.

Reiko

Banned
Rewatching parts of that show and I didn't even notice JBL saying "Smart fans, they're not insane, they're brilliant" while people were chanting for him during the Snorton/Snoozmas match. I see what he did there.

I wonder if Cole didn't fully comprehend what he just said.

Toki767

I've always wanted to travel to Wrestlemania but now I'm considering just traveling to the IZOD center next time there's a show.

The crowd was because of the hardcore WrestleMania crowd staying for Raw. This wasn't the usual New Jersey crowd.

Bad idea. What you want to do is go to the Raw after Mania every year. It's easily the best bang for your buck you can get in WWE as far as both fun and actual story developments

Just got home for probably the most epic RAW i've ever been too. I thought they weren't going to top last years post mania crowd, but i can say i was wrong with a big damn smile my face.
I don't even know where to begin. Crowd was VERY anti-rock. i'm not sure if they were going to boo him before they announced he wasn't going to be there. But i don't think anyone is buying that injury bullshit excuse.

-Miz/Barret was fantastic besides the few botches. Crowd ate miz alive and brought tears of joy to my eyes.

-Ziggler cash in with out a doubt the biggest pop I've ever heard.

-Sheamus/Orton. HOLYY FUCK. The crowd did not give a shit. I'm going to do my best to remember the chants I heard. Ole, RVD, ECW, X-PAC, JBL, Jerry, Michael Cole, Justin Roberts, Mike Chioda, ice cream man, pretzel man, cotton candy, Randy Savage, Chris Benoit (not sure if it was loud enough), HBK, Austin, Boring, We are awesome, thank you big show, 1 more chair (big show tried throwing announcer chairs in the ring, but kept missing. he gave up on the third one) and i think that's about it. There was so many hard to keep track. Plus the Mexican wave about 5+ times. Not sure how long that segment lasted, but it was so damn fun it felt like we were chanting for hours. Amazing experience.

-Fandango- DO DO DOOO DO DOO DO DO DO DOOO- HOT DAMN THIS GUY WAS OVER. After RAW went off air Cena was laughing and thanked us for being an awesome crowd. Because of crowds like us we make new stars and create memories for them. Good speech and actually got a decent pop for it. Then they played Fandango's theme while exiting. EPIC.

- Half the damn parking lot were playing Fandangos theme on their stereos! Everyone humming the theme and dancing. Even honking their horns to the theme. Such an awesome crowd. I have some crappy pics and vids. but i'm sure there will be a lot better one by tomorrow.

Reading GAFs reactions was a great read. Last years post mania RAW has been topped. Best i've attended. Period.

Top Bottom