• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Best i could do!

BfMojhu.png

♫ DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO ♫

Thanks!

Kaladin

botb.png

CZW now has the Best of the Best up for pre-oder

http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/

$14.99 gets you one of the best yearly one night tournaments going

BEST OF THE BEST XII TOURNAMENT

Bracket #1
ALEX COLON vs. SHANE STRICKLAND vs. RICH SWANN

Bracket #2
CALEB KONLEY vs. BIFF BUSICK vs. JON GRESHAM

Bracket #3
SHANE HOLLISTER vs. ALEX REYNOLDS vs. wXw's TOMMY END

Bracket #4
CZW Wired TV Champion AR FOX vs. CHIVA KID vs. UHAA NATION

PLUS SEMI-FINALS AND FINALS!!

IN NON-TOURNAMENT MATCHES...

The Final Encounter
ADAM COLE vs. SAMI CALLIHAN

Strong Style Battle
CZW Owner DJ HYDE vs. MICHAEL DANTE

♫ DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO ♫ IT!

Kaladin

Bryan's Yes chant carried over to Smackdown last year too. That was edited out lol. Vince will edit out crowd noise until this dies.

It wasn't as big as Raw though, I'd say a small portion of the Raw crowd made it to Smackdown.....and they still had to edit it.

Vince will probably change Fandango's theme song.

Pavaloo

I would love to see the blonde hair, blue eyes Ziggler with his black body guard and latino girlfriend, take on Swagger's real America. It could be an awesome face turn for Zigs

somedevil

Bryan's Yes chant carried over to Smackdown last year too. That was edited out lol. Vince will edit out crowd noise until this dies.

I don't know Fandango is a Vince favorite so he might turn it up. Also, the Yes thing was hilarious becasause they edited it out and replaced it with boos because he was a heel at that time.

Fandango will probably tell people they're terrible singers and not to butcher his theme tune. Then he'll start coming out to no music and fans wil sing it instead. And when he loses a match it gets played and he starts freaking out.

Toki767

Fandango will probably tell people they're terrible singers and not to butcher his theme tune. Then he'll start coming out to no music and fans wil sing it instead. And when he loses a match it gets played and he starts freaking out.

If he was super over, they should just let the crowd sing his theme instead of playing the music. Would be pretty awesome.

tm24

botb.png

CZW now has the Best of the Best up for pre-oder

http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/

$14.99 gets you one of the best yearly one night tournaments going

BEST OF THE BEST XII TOURNAMENT

Bracket #1
ALEX COLON vs. SHANE STRICKLAND vs. RICH SWANN

Bracket #2
CALEB KONLEY vs. BIFF BUSICK vs. JON GRESHAM

Bracket #3
SHANE HOLLISTER vs. ALEX REYNOLDS vs. wXw's TOMMY END

Bracket #4
CZW Wired TV Champion AR FOX vs. CHIVA KID vs. UHAA NATION

PLUS SEMI-FINALS AND FINALS!!

IN NON-TOURNAMENT MATCHES...

The Final Encounter
ADAM COLE vs. SAMI CALLIHAN

Strong Style Battle
CZW Owner DJ HYDE vs. MICHAEL DANTE

♫ DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO ♫ IT!

Man, that final encounter thing with Sami only makes me think he's closer to a WWE deal

Ithil

Thing about last night, it wasn't at all "boo the faces, cheer the heels" smarkness. Bryan, Undertaker, Kane and Jericho are all faces, and they got massive cheers. Ryback also got cheered, even before he beat up Cena.

What the crowd did do, was cheer interesting characters or fun wrestlers, and boo the boring or annoying ones. Miz, Cena, Sheamus, Orton all got booed because they're boring faces and unlikeable characters. Sheamus is a great wrestler, but such a dull character that it hurts his appearances.

Del Rio and Swagger are face and heel, but neither got much of a reaction because they're not interesting. They don't SUCK, but they're not interesting. Zeb Colter got some cheers and Ricardo because they're fun.

So there's the lesson, WWE needs to change what it thinks a "face" is.

906419_10151393337951443_1510495545_o.jpg

I think I hate the customizable belt.

You say that now, but just wait til Daniel Bryan wins it and gets a YES and NO as his two plates.

Kaladin

Thing about last night, it wasn't at all "boo the faces, cheer the heels" smarkness. Bryan, Undertaker, Kane and Jericho are all faces, and they got massive cheers. Ryback also got cheered, even before he beat up Cena.

What the crowd did do, was cheer interesting characters or fun wrestlers, and boo the boring or annoying ones. Miz, Cena, Sheamus, Orton all got booed because they're boring faces and unlikeable character. Sheamus is a great wrestler, but such a dull character that it hurts his appearances.

Del Rio and Swagger are face and heel, but neither got much of a reaction because they're not interesting. They don't SUCK, but they're not interesting. Zeb Colter got some cheers and Ricardo because they're fun.

Ryback got boo'd when it looked like he was helping Cena.

Aiii

So not worth it
I love the new belt, I think it looks great.

Also loving the sideplates instead of the nameplate. Great idea.

What the crowd did do, was cheer interesting characters or fun wrestlers, and boo the boring or annoying ones. Miz, Cena, Sheamus, Orton all got booed because they're boring faces and unlikeable characters. Sheamus is a great wrestler, but such a dull character that it hurts his appearances.

You say that now, but just wait til Daniel Bryan wins it and gets a YES and NO as his two plates.

This is the best idea I've heard in days. Months. Years. Decades.

JustinBB7

They really need Money In The Bank back at Wrestlemania and not have it be a PPV.. same with having Hell In A Cell as a PPV. It just ruins the concept. Hell In A Cell matches are supposed to be a rare surprise shock match for when shit gets serious.

It always bothers me when right before the HiaC PPV they go like, you and me at HiaC PPV... in HELL IN A CELL!!! Wow really? That's a surprise.

He needs no lesser titles.

Jericho beat Austin and Rock in the same night.

Fandango beat Jericho at the grandaddy of them all.

Besides, do the lesser titles even mean anything? Miz went from WWE Champ to battling for the IC title.

I am grateful to this day that Triple H was injured at the time, because there was no doubt in my mind then and now that he would have been the first ever undisputed champion if active.

Ithil

Ryback got boo'd when it looked like he was helping Cena.

Well of course, the crowd hates Cena, any association with him in a non-antagonistic role is death. I meant before that, he got a pop when he came out and leveled Henry, then the crowd were clambering for him to beat up Cena. They only booed when he helped Cena up.

Given the problems Ryback's had, it was lucky he was cheered before and after that.

They really need Money In The Bank back at Wrestlemania and not have it be a PPV.. same with having Hell In A Cell as a PPV. It just ruins the concept. Hell In A Cell matches are supposed to be a rare surprise shock match for when shit gets serious.

It always bothers me when right before the HiaC PPV they go like, you and me at HiaC PPV... in HELL IN A CELL!!! Wow really? That's a surprise.

I was hoping that, when they announced HHH/Taker 3 as a HiaC match that it was a sign that they were going to start killing off the match dedicated PPVs but nope...

Ithil

iLKUPA3kkjOkO.gif

I hope this isn't supposed to be a heel turn and just Ryback being Ryback. Ryback is not great, but him not being a happy go lucky pandering dull face is VERY welcome.

Top Bottom