• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

jred2k

I was hoping there would be a control variable. Anyone on any drugs with different results?

I watched their match on Sunday while I was getting tired and I became more tired. Tired is kind of like a drug.

Still need a Cena avatar. Anyone feel like providing some shittiness?

Bootaaay did a bunch of good ones, but they'd be quite a few pages back now. Check whatever pages take place on Monday around 2:00 pm EDT.

Cagey

Banned
I thought HHH/Lesnar was actually pretty enjoyable for the first half then the action died... which is like the opposite of what a wrestling match should be. But after Brock stopped acting like a suplex dinosaur it got real bad real fast.

I meant that rating in terms of the live crowd reaction and energy. I enjoyed the HHH/Lesnar match until the finish became obvious (steel steps tossed into the ring), at which point the crowd came somewhat alive just to hope Lesnar wasn't made to tap out and look like a bitch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
not accurate at all:

ibf3Fwy3SwwJX.gif

I went to Nintendo World Store while I was in NY. It was pretty cool. Some epic level nerds there! God bless em.
They had the demo of Injustice there? Did it look just as good or even better than the 360/PS3 versions? It's pretty weird how they haven't released any footage for the Wii U version yet.

This is your punishment for WrassleGAF Wants More Cena.
I'm getting punished for telling the truth? :p

jmdajr

They had the demo of Injustice there? Did it look just as good or even better than the 360/PS3 versions? It's pretty weird how they haven't released any footage for the Wii U version yet.

I'm getting punished for telling the truth? :p

I don't even know what this "injustice" is! lol.

edit:

Injustice_Gods_Among_Us_Cover_Art.jpg

Ok I'm up tp speed. Nope I saw no Demo of this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think on the 1-10 scale, 1 being HHH/Lesnar and 10 being Punk/Taker, Rock/Cena was a solid 3.
In terms of crowd participation I would say this is about right. HHH-Lesnar was the better actual match, though, even with it being too long and dull.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Another system can't save that turd of a game. Injustice is not good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess that means I shouldn't take your opinion very seriously then.

07GbOVo.gif

Pardon me?! VF is the king ding-a-ling of fighters. But if you prefer uh...the worst comics label and a fighting game based on their terrible characters, I...well.

07GbOVo.gif

Pardon me?! VF is the king ding-a-ling of fighters. But if you prefer uh...the worst comics label and a fighting game based on their terrible characters, I...well.
If I wanted to get a game with terrible characters, then I probably would have bought a VF game. The game releasing next week will be amazing.

5jFS8Tk.jpg

I'm no fan of 3D fighting games, but Virtua Fighter is clearly the superior 3D fighter.

3rd strike > everything else

Couple of gifs from the Athena vs Ayako Hamada match at SHIMMER 53;

i6Vpvyvvo8DgI.gif

ibbtk1iWZ4JEsX.gif

And Saraya Knight slapping WrassleGAF's own mechashiva :p

ibzrT2NeXE7QzA.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
VF is one of the only fighting games with actual balance, so Cena wouldn't fit in there.

Top Bottom