• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Brinbe

hmmm, smark crowd gets plaudits and suddenly Raw's supposedly going back to Toronto? bahahaha. I'm so there and also down for a mini TO/WrassleGAF-meetup.

Are boy mechashiva aka B Arthur aka "The Golden Boy" aka Abra Cadaver getting the taste slapped out of his mouth after the Shimmer show at Wrestle Con.

B_Arthur_goes_down_zps8af3896a.gif

me looking concerned and scared in my WWF jean hat.

my_dumb_mug_zps110707f1.gif

edit.

As I was catching up on the last 4 days of the thread I've seen that this was already in gif form. Enjoy the larger size I guess.

edit. edit.

Well, I found it but BillRiccio deleted the original image so all I could get was the Google preview.

images

Untitled.jpg

wwe-raw-20120313021334724.gif

jmdajr

Foley's in the top 3. This is...acceptable.

You can have had fun with it. I watched it with friends and had a blast. It's just if you think it was a good match you are wrong. Factually wrong. Empirically. Science can measure how wrong you are and has actually developed a metric based on that level of wrongness. At that level, you can no longer claim to be a wrestling fan and must also turn in any replica belts you own as you are not deserving of such hallowed gold.
Whatever I am going to enjoy some of my favorite matches like... Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez, Akebono vs Big Show, and Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I was worth a damn at photoshop and manipulating gifs, I'd love to see a new itshappening.gif with Batista doing his stomp with the ropes, and a psychedelic background.

Cagey

Banned
EDIT: Those Rosa pics... got damn she needs to keep that face away from HD photoshoots. It's all good butterface.

I disagree. Would Jersey have that type of reaction typically or was it a result of the hardcore wrestling fans that remained behind from Mania?

I went to a Nitro, Raw and WWE house show in Miami, and it was never as crazy as last year after Mania.

I don't really remember the Raw after 27, but this seems to be a developing trend.

Having said that, UK crowds, Chicago, Toronto, Philly are famous for their crowds.

I'll defend my state's (and adopted city's) honor again.

Remember the deafening "LET'S GO ZIGGLER" => "wow listen to that crowd shout for Sheamus!!" incident? B-tier PPV in Jersey. Remember "DON'T TAG CENA!!" or HBK chants during the Henry/Show snoozefest? Survivor Series, NYC.

The post-WM atmosphere was enhanced considerably by the crowd that lives here throughout the year.

Cagey

Banned
Every time I see MLP-inspired fan art of some hobby I enjoy, I question whether I should continue to enjoy it.

I'm on track to become hobby-less.

Aiii

So not worth it
Every time I see MLP-inspired fan art of some hobby I enjoy, I question whether I should continue to enjoy it.

I'm on track to become hobby-less.

Yeah, there's a rule 34 variant specific to Pony's really. Best not let it bother you.

I wonder if somebody is drawing WWE Superstars in Sonic the Hedgehog form, just to complete the trifecta of shit (anime, ponies, and Sonic).

Actually now that I think about it, I don't wanna know :|

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if somebody is drawing WWE Superstars in Sonic the Hedgehog form, just to complete the trifecta of shit (anime, ponies, and Sonic).

Actually now that I think about it, I don't wanna know :|

All the sonic shit has happened long ago. It was bad fun when we'd go to DeviantArt and search for ___ the Hedgehog using our usernames to see if someone has made something with our names. YEP.

For instance, "Bootaaay" (Booty) the Hedgehog:

0HOqg1j.jpg

Top Bottom