• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

I am slowly but surely getting through NXT. On season 2 now. Season 2 hasn't really appealed to me much so far. Lots of squash matches. But I'll get through all of these so I can see the amazing ones people are talking about!

Semi related, but wow Hulu plus sucks. It still having ads is pretty terrible, but it also lags all the time and freezes constantly no matter what browser I use.

I am slowly but surely getting through NXT. On season 2 now. Season 2 hasn't really appealed to me much so far. Lots of squash matches. But I'll get through all of these so I can see the amazing ones people are talking about!

Semi related, but wow Hulu plus sucks. It still having ads is pretty terrible, but it also lags all the time and freezes constantly no matter what browser I use.

Skip to season 3 that is where the magic starts

Ultratech

Poor 3MB...

X3lvD1.gif

Oh! This just got more interesting...!

gurudyne

1) Lol at the two fans with eagle world titles opposite the hard cam.

2) No WONDER Mr. H's put this off. Telling him to shut up would have been the biggest pop 3MB would have ever gotten.

No need to watch the previous season none of them actually matter unless your paying attention to dumb things the commentary brings up. Also the most recent NXT show has nothing to do with the past seasons. Its just a name WWE uses for its developmental territory now. You can skip right to the most recent NXT/developmental show.

Going by seasons though

Season 3 is my favorite

Ultratech

Definitely watch the end of Season 2. It's kinda funny.

Season 3 is where things get kinda interesting (in a weird, but good kinda way!)

Looking forward to season 3 now, thanks. :D Michael Cole being the heel commentator PLUS the play-by-play guy is kind of..weird. It's like one episode he'll be completely normal and then in the next he's a cartoon villain.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Season 3 is your friend. Season 3 is the only friend you will ever need.

gurudyne

Whoever directed that ending should be reprimanded or demoted to janitor or fed to Ryback or something. You couldn't find a better camera angle for that finish than:

1) Too close to tell what the move is
2) Close up of Cesaro slowly lying down on the mat, fully aware
3) Cesaro dragging himself away from the ropes for the pin
4) Basic pin

If you're going to pipe in chants (and drown out chants), at least make it in service to something entertaining.

KissVibes

Banned
The best part of the Fandango stuff is I have timestamped PROOF that I was already a dedicated Flamingo before this exploded with popularity.

Dark Match after smackdown is crazy

John Cena and Team Hell No defeated The Shield via disqualification after Seth Rollins hit Cena with a chair. After the match, the faces hit The Shield with their finishers. Cena grabs the mic and talks about Boston and then starts singing Fandango's theme with the crowd. Fandango comes out, Cena says his name wrong and Fandango got mad. Cena threw Fandango into Kane, who hit him with a chokeslam, followed by an AA from Cena."

Top Bottom