• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do I have a reason to go for a walk tonight? It's good weather too.
pnRJj8F.gif

UQ7fNOx.gif

wOlF2dC.gif

FyreWulff

So, I brought this up with my roommate, but I felt like I was the only person that saw the other joke in this?

Lt9CJQ2.jpg

Chet Black
Lemon Snow

RkOwnage

This is why I'm positive the Fandango love on here won't last long. WWE won't let anything continue to grow organically, they are going to grab hold of this and skull fuck the audience with it.

They skull f*cked it when they had John Cena acknowledge it the same night on Raw. That dude will latch himself onto anything over to try and benefit. It's kinda sad really.

This is why I'm positive the Fandango love on here won't last long. WWE won't let anything continue to grow organically, they are going to grab hold of this and skull fuck the audience with it.

Yep especially since Fandango is Vince Mcmahon approved unlike that ex-vegan Daniel Bryan. They tried pretty hard to kill that YES chant but this one they are gonna force it to stay over. The embarrassment will begin on Monday

strobogo

Banned
It's pretty fucking weird that Tyler Black and Jon Moxley have defeated Kane/D-Bryne/Ryback, Ryback/Cena/Sheamus, and Orton/Sheamus/Big Show in consecutive matches. Jon Moxley winning by pin fall at Wrestlemania? The fuck is going on?

That's way more strange than American Dragon vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship on multiple PPVs in a row. Even Punk and Dragon wouldn't be able to be on a team to defeat Ryback/Cena/Sheamus.

Sokantish

It's pretty fucking weird that Tyler Black and Jon Moxley have defeated Kane/D-Bryne/Ryback, Ryback/Cena/Sheamus, and Orton/Sheamus/Big Show in consecutive matches. Jon Moxley winning by pin fall at Wrestlemania? The fuck is going on?

That's way more strange than American Dragon vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship on multiple PPVs in a row. Even Punk and Dragon wouldn't be able to be on a team to defeat Ryback/Cena/Sheamus.

I'm just waiting for it to all go wrong!

Man God

Non-Canon Member

The amount of championship gold on the opponents The Shield has beaten cleanly is staggering with only Ryberg throwing off the average.

UberTag

Our affection for the Fandango theme will officially end on Monday when Vince screams "hum along with the damned Fandango theme music" into Cole and Lawler's headsets and we're presented with them acting like goofballs and laughing at how clever they are for the next 5 minutes while ignoring any actual commentary duties for Fandango's match.

Most of the appeal on Monday stemmed from the fact that it was a big "fuck you" to Vince and the WWE's ordained rule of law.
If they're IN on the joke, nobody is going to want to do it and Fandango's brief glimpse of relevance will fade into nothing.
Nobody in the WWE seems to have clued into that.

Top Bottom