• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

I am instituting a 2 week ban on the word bury and all of its variants, effective immediatly.

iAdki3cSzKQLm.gif

i said holy shit

It's a crazy move, I've been pretty impressed with HUB - he was great in Osaka Pro, too. I liked this move as well, looks proper painful;

ibfbwzH3ftPS2Y.gif

jobber said:
:eek:

Athena in ROH did her finisher called....

THE O FACE

greatest finisher ever

It really does look great when she hits it well;

ibbtk1iWZ4JEsX.gif

Not sure how I prefer it - Hamada sold it more like a cutter there, whereas most girls seem to sell it like a stunner.

dream

I am instituting a 2 week ban on the word bury and all of its variants, effective immediatly.

Can you ban "botch" too? It's like someone misses a spot and you see 30 posts in a row

BOTCH!!!
BOTCh
BOTCH!!!!
BOTCHAMANIA!!!
BOTCH
BOTCH
BOTTTTCXHC!!!!#

Kaladin

You've got to love Fans Bring The Weapons matches....this one has had an og Xbox and a box of fruity pebbles wrapped in barbed wire.

Finish was a tombstone off the second rope into a broken piece of guardrail on top of chairs.

They had to bring out the stretcher for Rory Mondo after that match....hope he's ok.

Ondore

You've got to love Fans Bring The Weapons matches....this one has had an og Xbox and a box of fruity pebbles wrapped in barbed wire.

If you dropped the original Xbox on someone's groin... would that prevent them from having kids?

Box of Fruity Pebbles with barbed wire is a definite :lol: moment, though.

Kaladin

Time for what will probably be the match of the night at CZW Best of the Best 12, semi final #2:

AR Fox vs Tommy End

ecurbj

Unwatchable? Yeah. I can't stand Smackdown with that piped in crowd. It's a shame because it's not a bad show otherwise.

I'm losing interest to watching it. I usually like watching it because now Ziggles will be on that show more. Being as though he is the World Heavyweight Champion. But the pipe-in-chants kill it. Especially after seeing what the crowd can be this past Monday's RAW.

LOL. I had to rewind my DVR to check and see if I thought I was seeing things.

In two weeks on NXT. They are doing a Champions defense. The NXT, Women's, Intercontinental and U.S. Championship titles are on the line. I wonder if any of them change hands on that show.
No.

I like NXT too.

somedevil

I just read this but this is sad.

Kazuchika Okada has recently bought a new home, a new car, and furniture spending $100,000 in cash and is now broke and is selling his memorabilia including his IWGP title ring.

Man, Okada is becoming the Japanese Ric Flair.

Kaladin

After the angle they just ran tonight with Sami Callihan, Adam Cole and DJ Hyde.....I'd say I'm probably about 80% positive that Sami is going to WWE and CZW is doing an exit angle.

Next month CZW's Proving Grounds and WSU's King and Queen tournament will be on iPPV.

Top Bottom