• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Kaladin

Best of The Best XII was an awesome show last night, the CZW locals hated the result though but I liked it because it was the last guy you expected to win the whole thing.

J6Mo9LA.png

Best of The Best XII was an awesome show last night, the CZW locals hated the result though but I liked it because it was the last guy you expected to win the whole thing.

I took a break after that Mondo match, but I already know the results and I'm ok with the tournament finish -
Alex Colon
has been getting quietly better over the past year and he's definitely a better choice than
Strickland
, who has some charisma, but is pretty damn sloppy at times.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I was wondering how standard and practices would let Mark Henry's theme be played on SMS.

Nice move WWE

Penguin

Still doesn't mean shit.

If Vince really like Fandango he will be WWE Champ in 6-8 months.

It's funny.. don't know if you listened to his show with HBK

But they both talked about how the IC title use to be the title for the "work horse" of the company. The guy who would put on the best match on the card

Now it.. and well every title sans the WWE Title seem to be a means to get someone over rather than giving it to someone who is actually over

That Liquidsnake ban was a bit harsh. It is awfully easy to post spoilers for something if you are just posting casually.

I never usually have that problem, as I never buy/watch things early to have a chance to talk about them, but I almost posted Bioshock Infinite stuff in a few threads by mistake a few times in he last week.

I am sure he will get a big pop for his comeback!

Sami Callihan vs Adam Cole was a lot of fun, loved the HBK/Flair spot with Adam saying "I'm sorry...I fucking hate you!" before the superkick. Also, this spot really surprised me, although not as much as the dudes in the front row, lol;

iIq4mck35Ypkp.gif

That Liquidsnake ban was a bit harsh. It is awfully easy to post spoilers for something if you are just posting casually.

Yeah, hopefully his ban won't be for too long.

Kaladin

Sami Callihan vs Adam Cole was a lot of fun, loved the HBK/Flair spot with Adam saying "I'm sorry...I fucking hate you!" before the superkick. Also, this spot really surprised me, although not as much as the dudes in the front row, lol;

That was a great match, loved both of those spots. Do you think they're doing an exit angle for Sami with this secret DJ Hyde has over him? It sure seemed that way after the match with Cole.

It's funny.. don't know if you listened to his show with HBK

But they both talked about how the IC title use to be the title for the "work horse" of the company. The guy who would put on the best match on the card

Now it.. and well every title sans the WWE Title seem to be a means to get someone over rather than giving it to someone who is actually over

Agreed IC title is useless now. Thought I don't even think it is given to get someone over. We have had a lot of people come in bypass all titles and go straight for the big one.

I always see IC title as the stepping stone to WWE title. Now people go for the WWE title and then get relegated to teh IC title after feuding with Cena and losing.

Man the Spirit Squad. Even though I'm watching them now, I couldn't tell who any of them were outside of Kenny and Dolph Ziggler now. Where did the other ones go? I hope they're OK. They're probably hanging out with the Mean Street Posse.

On the subject of Shane, if he ain't coming back they should put him in the HOF.

Shane before Vince would be weird.

Vince is the massiveone coming up in he next few years. Even if Shane is not coming back, I do not think they can put him in before Vince goes in.

Who inducts Vince BTW? Austin on his own or his Family (Kids/Wife/Grandkids/In-Laws) as a group

Aiii

So not worth it
I am quite happy right now, even after winning the WHC Ziggler, Big E and Dolph are still advertised for the Raw Euro Tour!

***WWE Championship Triple Treat Match***
John Cena vs. Ryback vs. CM Punk
- - -
Kane vs. Big E. Langston w/ AJ
- - -

And all of your favorite Superstars including:
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro
R-Truth
Team Rhodes Scholars
Kaitlyn
And many more!

Card subject to change

Card subject to change, etc. But still, with only 3 days left, yay!

This New & Improved DX is neither New or Improved.

Man, this was nearly 6 years ago.

I remember enjoying it at the time, then I got the DVD and was punched hard by reality, that damn DX! their greatest prank was me thinking the 2006 run was entertaining, I guess the novelty of seeing both Shawn and Trips act like complete goofs (especially after sitting through Super heel H for like years) is what worked for a bit, but then it wore off.

Top Bottom