• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't know why, because only a handful of WWE Themes make it on there, but The Shield's theme is on Spotify.

I love it.

Hm, so is Fandango's theme now. Heh.

DMczaf

Harvey Wippleman still works for WWE?!

WATN_03192013ej_0162.JPG

Get his ass back on TV!

Aiii

So not worth it
Harvey Wippleman still works for WWE?!

WATN_03192013ej_0162.JPG

Get his ass back on TV!

He has the best job too:
As of 2011, Lauer continues to work with the WWE in backstage roles at television and pay-per-view events. In an interview with Jim Korderas, Lauer described his role as "concierge", taking care of details such as food, rental cars and the like.

Alucard

Banned
Sami Callihan vs Adam Cole was a lot of fun, loved the HBK/Flair spot with Adam saying "I'm sorry...I fucking hate you!" before the superkick. Also, this spot really surprised me, although not as much as the dudes in the front row, lol;

iIq4mck35Ypkp.gif

Yeah, hopefully his ban won't be for too long.

I said "holy shit." Crazy spot. Hope the fans got free drinks or something.

I've only seen one Adam Cole match. Looking forward to seeing him face Jay Briscoe at Border Wars on May 4th LIVE.

bangai-o

Banned
Your lame vision of an underground physical image
I'm underneath to undermine your whole typical image
With the precision of percentages, and the collision of sentences
Poetry, beats and mics, we untouchable like Rightous
Sluts with no prevaceses,

Cena > Drake

Cena > Drake

Who's Drake?

Cagey

Banned

Cena > Drake

Cena started from the bottom.

ibogJ2oD1ne6eO.gif

Now he's here

68_WM29_04072013cm_4949.jpg

bangai-o

Banned
Sweet T didn't beat him clean. He lost clean against The Rock, and against HBK in their Iron Man match, but otherwise I don't think he's lost clean in a one on one match in like 6 years.

i dont think i watched the HBK match, but at The Rock, Cena lost to himself, not Rock.

Cagey

Banned
Sweet T didn't beat him clean. He lost clean against The Rock, and against HBK in their Iron Man match, but otherwise I don't think he's lost clean in a one on one match in like 6 years.

The worst was the Punk/Cena match at Summerslam 2011. Why was Cena's foot on the ropes? Did they think it somehow protected Cena? It was never mentioned in a promo afterward, so the Lil' Jimmies didn't notice. It had no relevance to any storyline moving forward; it wasn't even used as "YOU NEVER BEAT ME FAIRLY PUNK" justification. I hope he was instructed to do that, instead of it being some Hulk Hogan 80s "I kicked out at 3.25! I'm awesome still!" shit.

I was listening to the Solomonster podcast and it didn't dawn on me the level of injuries Rock suffered. Though, I don't want to accuse him of anything...

So does anyone think Fandango will be over tomorrow?

How do ROHs iPPVs work? If I order, do I get a file or something.

I do not trust my connection if I have to stream something that is likely 2GB+

Also, I would rather watch the PPV on my TV - not on my laptop

gurudyne

how come the K-on community has so many more posts than April Wrestling?

The K-On community wasn't big enough to split into a second brand, were they. WrassleGAF has not one, not TWO, but THREE threads this month. And we're still goin' strong, brother!

Whatcha gonna do!?

Slizeezyc

The worst was the Punk/Cena match at Summerslam 2011. Why was Cena's foot on the ropes? Did they think it somehow protected Cena? It was never mentioned in a promo afterward, so the Lil' Jimmies didn't notice. It had no relevance to any storyline moving forward; it wasn't even used as "YOU NEVER BEAT ME FAIRLY PUNK" justification. I hope he was instructed to do that, instead of it being some Hulk Hogan 80s "I kicked out at 3.25! I'm awesome still!" shit.

Well it was meant to show Trips is a crappy referee maybe or something, I don't know. I feel like they did follow up on it during the event but then yeah maybe it was dropped after since Nash ("thought he was dead LOL") and ADR cashed in.

Jezbollah

How do ROHs iPPVs work? If I order, do I get a file or something.

I do not trust my connection if I have to stream something that is likely 2GB+

Also, I would rather watch the PPV on my TV - not on my laptop

It's a flash based stream of the PPV that you get access for a year.

Top Bottom