• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Aiii

So not worth it
The K-On community wasn't big enough to split into a second brand, were they. WrassleGAF has not one, not TWO, but THREE threads this month. And we're still goin' strong, brother!

Whatcha gonna do!?

Three? What ninja thread is this you speak of?

Also, OP in the k-on community: (04-12-2012, 04:34 AM), we post nearly 20k posts monthly. They take a year, pfffft!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm intrigued.. what did they do?

Also, I hope this wasn't posted.. but there's a movie coming out called Pro Wrestlers Vs Zombies.. and.. well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4TTWJKsNdI

Wait... What did they do? I watched it yesterday, but I didn't even think about that until after I had deleted it from my DVR.

Well I didn't pay attention until I heard the Mick Foley interview Dave Meltzer did a couple of days ago. He said SMS has to be taped 2 weeks ahead of time because all network children's programming has to be reviewed by standards and practices. SMS will have seasons with a cliffhanger season finale. Like it's own little world separate from the rest of the WWE.

Anyway to answer the question, WWE used the instrumental of Mark Henry's theme.

Kaladin

534039_10151455741426026_769381604_n.jpg

Bootaaay, I think you missed it when I asked before, do you think the Sami Callihan/DJ Hyde angle is an exit angle for Sami after last night's match with Cole?

Because they're worried about piracy, even though the shows end up pirated anyway. It's a shame, as I much prefer MP4s. Highspots & SMV offer MP4 downloads, but not of ROH sadly;

http://www.smartmarkvideo.com/digital
http://www.highspots.com/c/Video-Downloads.html

That for the info and links.

I was interested in ROHs stuff, but I am not risking buying something I cannot watch without bother (I blame my own connection, not them)

Other than random Youtube clips, I have not watched any full non-WWE/TNA PPV shows in years. That's sad, as I used to be up to date on FWA. NOAH, ROH and a quite few others.

I don't think I have watched regularly since 2007 - when The Wrestling Channel was a thing on UK TV.

Bootaaay, I think you missed it when I asked before, do you think the Sami Callihan/DJ Hyde angle is an exit angle for Sami after last night's match with Cole?

It could be, as they seemed to finish up the Callihan/Cole animosity after the match and it's been rumoured Callihan's signing for the WWE for a while now.

Keyser Soze said:
Other than random Youtube clips, I have not watched any full non-WWE/TNA PPV shows in years. That's sad, as I used to be up to date on FWA. NOAH, ROH and a quite few others.

I don't think I have watched regularly since 2007 - when The Wrestling Channel was a thing on UK TV.

TWC was so awesome, real shame it isn't on any more. And if you're looking for some non WWE/TNA stuff to check out, I can most definitely recommend PWG. Most of their shows are available as MP4s from Highspots, all the recent ones are great and a lot of the older shows have a bunch of matches with current WWE guys like Bryan, Neville, Ohno, Cesaro, etc.

I remember going to a Chick-Fil-A with a friend before a Smackdown taping in September 2005. Harvey Whippleman walked in and bought about $200 worth of food. That's pretty much what his job is now.

Kane has a cycle to adhere to, after the tag team he'll stay face putting people over until beating him is no longer considered a feat and then he'll revamp himself with a monster heel twist once more to start up the Kane Cycle anew.

Kaladin

Kane has a cycle to adhere to, after the tag team he'll stay face putting people over until beating him is no longer considered a feat and then he'll revamp himself with a monster heel twist once more to start up the Kane Cycle anew.

I hope the Monster Heel part of the next cycle is building to vs Undertaker at XXX.

I still need a Kane/Taker match to stack up against WM14, unfortunately most since have been a bit all over the place for whatever reason.
While I doubt they'll be topping it at this point I do demand one last go around for Wrestlemania, I still feel jipped by the WM20 squash match and their last feud was marred by Taker's injuries and attempting Attitude era matches PG style.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Kane should go after HHH at WrassleMania XXX for raping the corpse of Katie Vick (RIP) Do you guys think she was one of the zombies at Wrestlemania? I do.
0_display_image.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Kane should go after HHH at WrassleMania XXX for raping the corpse of Katie Vick (RIP) Do you guys think she was one of the zombies at Wrestlemania? I do.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/274/114/0_display_image.jpg?1277572081[/IM][/QUOTE]

I know the crowd was dead and all for most of it, but that's a bit harsh.

Kaladin

Based on comments made by Jim Ross over the last few days, the following matches are set for the planned Mid-South DVD being released by WWE this September:
*Tuxedos in a Steel Cage match with a Coal Miner's Glove on a Pole; Loser Leaves Houston: Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Ted DiBiase

*last Stampede match: Cowboy Bill Watts & Stagger Lee (JYD) vs. The Midnight Express

*Mid-South TV title match Jack Roberts vs. Snowman With Muhammed Ali in his corner.

*Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Mad Dog Buzz Sawyer, which is a Bloodbath according to JR.

*NWA World champion Ric Flair vs. Terry Taylor from the Superdome, which is a 40+ Min match.

*UWF Title: Terry Gordy vs. Steve Williams.

Come on September.

Tuxedos in a Steel Cage match with a Coal Miner's Glove on a Pole; Loser Leaves Houston.....did Russo book Mid South?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hello, everyone!

Sorry for my long absence, but I've been dealing with some family issues, school, and some important life decisions. In the midst of it all, I felt like I was relying too strongly on GAF for an escape, and I decided to quit cold turkey. That's just fucked up to you guys, though, and I miss a bunch of you, so I just wanted to post and say that I'm fine, sorry for just disappearing. This is the first time I've checked this place out in months.

Sunny, I got your PM, and I'll be sure to watch the show. Thanks for the amazing work. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

Kyoufu

Hello, everyone!

Sorry for my long absence, but I've been dealing with some family issues, school, and some important life decisions. In the midst of it all, I felt like I was relying too strongly on GAF for an escape, and I decided to quit cold turkey. That's just fucked up to you guys, though, and I miss a bunch of you, so I just wanted to post and say that I'm fine, sorry for just disappearing. This is the first time I've checked this place out in months.

Sunny, I got your PM, and I'll be sure to watch the show. Thanks for the amazing work. Sorry I couldn't be there.

I missed you!

Kaladin

Hello, everyone!

Sunny, I got your PM, and I'll be sure to watch the show. Thanks for the amazing work. Sorry I couldn't be there.

He's back!

ibmzUCr42NqOhB.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Hello, everyone!

Jesus Soul, you scared the living crap out of us man. We thought you were dead man!

Glad you're okay, good luck with the school and family stuff!

Hello, everyone!

And here I was about to sign off for the night, i'm marking out!

neQgK.gif

By all means take some time out to deal with the more important issues, but maybe drop by every now and then, I can't mark for Good Guy Glenn alone, well I can, but it isn't the same.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And here I was about to sign off for the night, i'm marking out!

neQgK.gif

By all means take some time out to deal with the more important issues, but maybe drop by every now and then, I can't mark for Good Guy Glenn alone, well I can, but it isn't the same.
You know how much joy it brought to see a Kane discussion going on, right as I decide to check this place out?

mrboo001

Banned
Hello, everyone!

Sunny, I got your PM, and I'll be sure to watch the show. Thanks for the amazing work. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

Holy crap you live!

*marking out*

Aiii

So not worth it
So woth our favorite Kane mark here, one of the superstars slipped AJ the tongue on TV, who is it?

I'm gonna say it was either Primo or Punk. Good Guy Glen and Bryan wouldn't dare to, for some reason I doubt Ziggler would dare it and the Cena kisses we awkward as fuck and almost never even on the lips.

Guzim

Hello, everyone!

Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So woth our favorite Kane mark here, one of the superstars slipped AJ the tongue on TV, who is it?

I'm gonna say it was either Primo or Punk. Good Guy Glen and Bryan wouldn't dare to, for some reason I doubt Ziggler would dare it and the Cena kisses we awkward as fuck and almost never even on the lips.
GGG wouldn't slip AJ tongue, but AJ would slip GGG tongue.

Think about it.

Top Bottom