• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

BadAss2961

WWE probably can't wait to screw up this Fandango thing tomorrow. Knowing them, they'll over-embrace the sensation and drop the ball on his heel progression.

MoosiferX

WWE probably can't wait to screw up this Fandango thing tomorrow. Knowing them, they'll over-embrace the sensation and drop the ball on his heel progression.

I'm hoping this isn't the case, but yeah.... Based on how the commentators were splooging over #fandangoing on this week's Smackdown, it could be trouble!

Razorskin

----- ------
So woth our favorite Kane mark here, one of the superstars slipped AJ the tongue on TV, who is it?

I'm gonna say it was either Primo or Punk. Good Guy Glen and Bryan wouldn't dare to, for some reason I doubt Ziggler would dare it and the Cena kisses we awkward as fuck and almost never even on the lips.

Qg9QB7V.jpg

How you think she got that GM job? He slipped her a little more...

People REALLY need to stop comparing the Bryan and Fandango situations. Bryan was loved by the hardcore, was already a world champion, had a history of great matches, and the audience on the Raw after mania wrapped their arms around Bryan because they were upset at him being mistreated at Mania. Fandango has only had one real match, and the crowd after Mania sang his song because it's catchy and they were in total "Fuck you, we are doing our own thing" mode after Orton/Sheamus. Bryan was at a much different spot than Fandango and if they overdue it (which they will) it will backfire.

Kyoufu

So woth our favorite Kane mark here, one of the superstars slipped AJ the tongue on TV, who is it?

I'm gonna say it was either Primo or Punk. Good Guy Glen and Bryan wouldn't dare to, for some reason I doubt Ziggler would dare it and the Cena kisses we awkward as fuck and almost never even on the lips.

Ziggler seems like he would do it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hello, everyone!

Sorry for my long absence, but I've been dealing with some family issues, school, and some important life decisions. In the midst of it all, I felt like I was relying too strongly on GAF for an escape, and I decided to quit cold turkey. That's just fucked up to you guys, though, and I miss a bunch of you, so I just wanted to post and say that I'm fine, sorry for just disappearing. This is the first time I've checked this place out in months.

Sunny, I got your PM, and I'll be sure to watch the show. Thanks for the amazing work. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

YOU'RE BACK

YOU'RE ALIVE

THANK GOD BAH GAWD KING HE'S ALIVE

Man, I am GLAD you let us know. Don't leave like that without letting us know first! We were so worried! But if you had shit to do, you had shit to do.

What's the future Soulplaya up to now? You make some good decisions?

I'm saving my mark out moment for Heavy's return.

EDIT:

Nevermind, turns out he's posted in this thread more than I have.

on the other hand this is making me laaaaugh. I wish for more Heavy too!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
People REALLY need to stop comparing the Bryan and Fandango situations. Bryan was loved by the hardcore, was already a world champion, had a history of great matches, and the audience on the Raw after mania wrapped their arms around Bryan because they were upset at him being mistreated at Mania. Fandango has only had one real match, and the crowd after Mania sang his song because it's catchy and they were in total "Fuck you, we are doing our own thing" mode after Orton/Sheamus. Bryan was at a much different spot than Fandango and if they overdue it (which they will) it will backfire.

I agree they aren't the same thing but I hope they push Fandango to the moon. It's refreshing to have somebody who isnt another bland generic oversized muscle freak and one with an actual character that harks back to the olden days.

So he'll inevitably get squashed by Cena this week.

Alucard

Banned
Currently watching The Briscoes vs. The American Wolves from Bluegrass Brawl in 2010. Such a fantastic match. Gorgeous teamwork by the Briscoes, methodical submission work by the Wolves, and just all-around great wrestling. Taking a break and going to finish the match later. Really good stuff so far.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
YOU'RE BACK

YOU'RE ALIVE

THANK GOD BAH GAWD KING HE'S ALIVE

Man, I am GLAD you let us know. Don't leave like that without letting us know first! We were so worried! But if you had shit to do, you had shit to do.

What's the future Soulplaya up to now? You make some good decisions?

on the other hand this is making me laaaaugh. I wish for more Heavy too!
Well, I can't wait to start medical school in the Fall, and I've realized that all you can do for your loved ones is accept them and try to deal with their issues. You just can't change some people, no matter how hard you try.

Something, something, deep.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well, I can't wait to start medical school in the Fall, and I've realized that all you can do for your loved ones is accept them and try to deal with their issues. You just can't change some people, no matter how hard you try.

I was 20 when I adopted my life's motto: "never worry about the things you can't change"

Best thing I ever did, if I can't control it, I don't worry about it, because really, what's the point?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I was 20 when I adopted my life's motto: "never worry about the things you can't change"

Best thing I ever did, if I can't control it, I don't worry about it, because really, what's the point?
Yeah, it took me a while to realize that.

So, a few minutes into The Marine 3.

Jesus Christ Miz is the worst actor I've ever seen in my life. Are all WWE movies this horrible? Never seen any of them and only wanted to see this for The Miz.

I hope it gets better as the movie goes on.

Kaladin

I just wanted to tell you guys, I love Dr. Who.

Almost finally caught up with the current season, and damn it's a fun show.

Aiii

So not worth it

Jesus Christ Miz is the worst actor I've ever seen in my life. Are all WWE movies this horrible? Never seen any of them and only wanted to see this for The Miz.

You didn't realise he was a bad actor before? Really? Really? Really? Reaaaalllyyy?!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I Redbox'd this the other day.

Trust me it doesn't get better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Good luck in medical school. Yknow we were sure you'd be back as Dr. Soul Yankem DDS.

Slizeezyc

Wait, so you actively wanted to see MORE of The Miz?

You should watch the Marine 1 and 2 so you can get caught up on all the important and deep backstory.

You dont want to jump into the 3rd part of a trilogy like that.

Also you miss out on quality action like

1262869002_kick-in-the-face-fail.gif

You should watch the Marine 1 and 2 so you can get caught up on all the important and deep backstory.

HOLY CRAP. Oh my god. Is it really that bad? Jesus WWE shows worse kicks than that on TV, wow this is pathetic. Never watching another WWE movie again.

Wait, so you actively wanted to see MORE of The Miz?

Yeah, not this trash acting bad movie quality Miz. I want to see more high quality nice promo Miz. Jesus The Marine 3 is a Let Down.

When I go to one of the RAW Tour House Shows during May, I'm gonna try my best to meet either Miz or CM Punk.

I just wanted to tell you guys, I love Dr. Who.

Almost finally caught up with the current season, and damn it's a fun show.

People only watch that show ironically, right?
That was an OT thread, don't hurt me.

Seriously though, what hit him lol?!

strobogo

Banned
Soul is back? That means I can shit talk Kane and not feel bad because his number one fan is dead.

Kane has done nothing in months to make me want to shit talk him. Welcome back, Soul.

Top Bottom