• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ether! Got any other 2-year old zingers to throw my way?
sure!

ibw1pXwy0pJjfj.gif

WHAT MY HEART PUMP

YOU CHARGE FO AIR YOU KEEP YO BILLS PAID!!

Alucard

Banned
Last weeks Raw threw most people off. If you go back and watch it with the sound down and remove the 5 minute Ziggler cash in, you have a below average show. The main event was literally a two minute match that ended in a countout. Remove that great crowd and you are left with a show like tonight.

Nah. The Barrett/Miz match was good, the Ryback ending was good, The Ziggler cash-in was legendary, the Orton/Sheamus match was actually okay, the comedy match with Santino was well-placed to cool off the audience a bit, and...well, it was definitely an above-average show to me. And yeah, the audience easily increased my enjoyment of it.

Just weird to go from one of the hottest crowds ever to this...non-reaction.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, don't turn on eachother! When Raw is bad we need to STICK TOGETHER! OVERCOME! RISE ABOVE BAD CROWDS!

Come on guys, lets make up and collectively get upset about the bad commentary.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now is the perfect time to say...

If you like Surfer Sting, you were a little jimmie. I'm sorry to tell you this. Your whole life was a lie. You weren't born cool like me and cheering for Rick Rude and Owen Hart. You were a mark ass mark calaway.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Last week, we had a deathly boring Sheamus/Orton match that the crowd had no interest in. They were HOTTER by the end of the match than they were at the start, and not once did they gain interest in the match. There's no excuse to not be a hot crowd at a wrestling show. Either get involved in what is in front of you, or if it's really bad, make your own fun.

Yup. I don't understand the people who pay to go to wrestling shows to not have fun.

Get into it, you jerks! You came for some reason, didn't you?!

Toki767

It took the crowd a while to catch on with the yes chants after the Raw after Wrestlemania last year too. Europe will probably be Fandangoing.

Brinbe

you don't come to raw to be an active audience

you come to mildly cheer for cena and the other super babyfaces and buy merchandise

that's why raw will continue to come to these areas with god awful shitty crowds

which is pretty fucking stupid since 'smark' crowds buy tons of merch too.

Anyway, this is how you get a show-off gimmick over, you actually SHOW why he's damn good.

AND REALLY? FUCK THIS COMPANY, I GIVE UP. FUCK YOU, VINCE

Top Bottom