• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

UberTag

Guys, don't turn on eachother! When Raw is bad we need to STICK TOGETHER! OVERCOME! RISE ABOVE BAD CROWDS!
Sticking together is what good waffles do.

Come on guys, lets make up and collectively get upset about the bad commentary.
We need to start an Internet petition to get Lawler thrown off of RAW. I bet we could get a million people to sign it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2rAuUtd.png

DINO THUNDER BLOOOOOOWS

Abaranger, baka gaijin.
Dino Thunder is the CM Punk to Abaranger's KENTA

Kaladin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck this company.

Aiii

So not worth it
LOL. Title and Ziggler still jobbing. Good times.

Seriously, are you watching WWE for the first time?

Non-title match = champion losing so the other guy can get a title match. They do this ALL the time and you should've known this was the outcome from the start.

Also, you're getting Ziggler vs Del Rio vs Swagger at Extreme Rules, you should've known this from the earlier segment. Ziggler won't win a match until that one against either of these two guys.

hlhbk

Dolph loses in his first match after winning the title, the WWE is back to the same old shit, and the crowd is back to sucking. GAF why should I keep watching wrestling?

EDIT:

Punk is my last hope. Save us Best In The World!

Kaladin

So going into the triple threat, Del Rio will be selling a bum leg and Swagger will be selling a bum arm.....and Ziggler will do more selling than both.

Seriously, are you watching WWE for the first time?

Non-title match = champion losing so the other guy can get a title match. They do this ALL the time and you should've known this was the outcome from the start.

Also, you're getting Ziggler vs Del Rio vs Swagger at Extreme Rules, you should've known this from the earlier segment. Ziggler won't win a match until that one against either of these two guys.
What is that I see... could it... could it be... logic? Well said

Anth0ny

alright i'm done

with punk gone, rock gone... i was gonna keep watching for ziggler, but as expected, he's still a fucking jobber even with the belt

i'll just watch old raws and ppvs and be happy =D

Top Bottom