• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Alucard

Banned
I'm gonna have to watch a Dragon Gate or Ring of Honor main event match to get the taste of this shit out of my mouth tonight.

Guys...has Ryback been the best thing about tonight? Are you serious?

Aiii

So not worth it
What is that I see... could it... could it be... logic? Well said

It's still shitty predictable booking Heavy, don't get me wrong here. The champ should win most of his matches, even non-title ones. He's supposed to be one of the strongest and best wrestlers in the world after all.

Ok, so you fuck the greatest thing you've stumbled upon in the last 5 years (as far as attention from the media outside wrestling) and your new star in the making and kill them both in less than 1 hour. Good job, Vince!

Ithil

Seriously, are you watching WWE for the first time?

Non-title match = champion losing so the other guy can get a title match. They do this ALL the time and you should've known this was the outcome from the start.

Also, you're getting Ziggler vs Del Rio vs Swagger at Extreme Rules, you should've known this from the earlier segment. Ziggler won't win a match until that one against either of these two guys.

You must defeat the champion to get a chance to defeat the champion. That makes sense. I know they do it a lot, but it's braindead every time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HEY GUYS
Dolph is a MITB winner not a proper champion.

Come on. MITB champions are just 'got lucky' champs. He joins the likes of The Miz and CM Punk first title reigns

Kyoufu

It's still shitty predictable booking Heavy, don't get me wrong here. The champ should win most of his matches, even non-title ones. He's supposed to be one of the strongest and best wrestlers in the world after all.

The World Heavyweight Champion is at best, the second best in the world.

Odds on Heyman turning on Punk or the shield taking him out?

Preeeeetty likely.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ABARE ABARE ABARE some something

image.php

Bryan had a pretty good MITB title reign.

tumblr_m372tjpQss1rn0neto1_400.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Sometimes I wish that TNA had more money and would lure half of the top guys from WWE (like real life top guys, not WWE top guys (which = part timers and Punk & Cena exclusively) to their product so they could get big.

This company desperately needs to be woken up from their lazy booking.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jobber champ 2012 versus Jobber Champ 2013 for the Jobber Belt, featuring the guy who comes to the ring with top company face double R.

iZAuopBTAroys.gif

What is that I see... could it... could it be... logic? Well said

It's all too fast. There's no time to make anyone look good - Swagger loses to Del Rio, Del Rio loses to Ziggler, Ziggler loses to Swagger and then presumably, Swagger loses to Ziggler, Ziggler loses to Del Rio, and so on. None of these guys have been booked all that strongly in my estimation, except maybe Del Rio.

UberTag

Sometimes I wish that TNA had more money and would lure half of the top guys from WWE (like real life top guys, not WWE top guys (which = part timers and Punk & Cena exclusively) to their product so they could get big.

You'll need Vince to fall into a coma for that to happen now.
Even if there was a competent competing product. (And no, UFC doesn't count. Not in Vince's head anyway.)

somedevil

Good luck TNA big show with Bully vs Hardy bombed in the ratings. Also, Impact is stuck at Main Event ratings with no signs of growth. The show been good but hasn't attracted a new audience just the same 1.2-1.5 million that watch all the time.

Top Bottom