• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Aiii

So not worth it
Good luck TNA big show with Bully vs Hardy bombed in the ratings. Also, Impact is stuck at Main Event ratings with no signs of growth. The show been good but hasn't attracted a new audience just the same 1.2-1.5 million that watch all the time.

Now imagine Punk showing up on Impact next week.

I'll bet you the ratings would soar. The only reason WCW ever got big is because they had several of the biggest WWF stars come in in the mid-90's.

And no, a drugged out Jeff Hardy doesn't count. Bubba Ray wasn't at the height of his popularity either. You need several top WWE stars to jump ship and people would definitely tune in for that.

Ithil

image.php

tumblr_m372tjpQss1rn0neto1_400.gif

Reign, not end.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Seriously, the Heyman heel stable could be huge if they wanted it to be. Lesnar, Punk, and the Shield?

It's all too fast. There's no time to make anyone look good - Swagger loses to Del Rio, Del Rio loses to Ziggler, Ziggler loses to Swagger and then presumably, Swagger loses to Ziggler, Ziggler loses to Del Rio, and so on. None of these guys have been booked all that strongly in my estimation, except maybe Del Rio.
There's PPV every 30 days. There's not much time for them to build huge angles unless it's Wrasslemania.

Brinbe

hey, you fucktards finally woke up. about 2 1/2 hours too late

Punk has his 'lost his smile' moment. good, leave this shit behind. We don't deserve you

There's PPV every 30 days. There's not much time for them to build huge angles unless it's Wrasslemania.

There's a whole damn year for them to build shit - feuds don't have to be done with in a months time, you can draw it out as long as you need with clever writing, good wrestling and logical booking. It's just lazy. All those damn writers and creative staff? And they're mainly booking stuff on a month to month basis?

Wrestling was better when one person had the book, not a whole department of college grads and hack TV writers with no frame of reference.

Top Bottom