• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

bangai-o

Banned
maybe Cesaro lost it because the writers are getting ready for his run at Cena.

Seriously, I post all these awesome matches and none of you assholes watch it.

i watched a 45 minute Japanese match someone posted just last night. I was actually starting to wonder what happened to that thing where we put together a bunch of youtube videos and watch live together.

edit

Bootay posted it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
8e8XIfG.gif

Cena is such a prick. Even if the dirtsheet is BS it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Lose clean to Cena, ditch RAW and doesn't even acknowledge the WWE since?! It's pretty obvious something is up. He was a douchebag with Lesnar and now Rock. He has too much pull to be suspended. As if Vince would think of it anyways.

I'm sure the loss was planned. But that last part was definitely forced. The salute, hand raise, and that big ass Cena troll smirk. All with with nice roar of boos.

John Cena is poison. We already knew this...But still...

I like how they pushed Cesaro hard for a while then let him completely drop off the fucking planet while still having the title.

It's really fucking weird, dude was pushed really hard for a short while.

He must've stepped on Vince's toe backstage or farted in Cena's presence or something. I don't get why they dropped him like that :(

I'm drawing a blank here, how was Cena a douchebag with Lesnar again?

/WWE universe memory

He gave a shitty speech right after their bloody and grueling match instead of actually selling the match

UberTag

THERE'S PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD WHO DON'T WATCH SHIT AND JUST POST HERE TO ANTAGONIZE THE PEOPLE WHO DO WATCH

seriously what the fuck
Some of us enjoy WrassleGAF and want to take part in the community without having to sit through 3 hours of torturous RAW programming every week. What's so bad about that?

If you're not being entertained by Vince on Mondays to the extent where that fact riles you up, you probably owe it to yourself to take a break from the product.

name
names
He's referencing me. Although I'd like to think I'm not being antagonistic so much as encouraging people to spend their free time more wisely.
Let's face it. If the show was as entertaining as last week's RAW (which I missed out on because I'm sitting the product out), he wouldn't be as upset.

It's a shame that Vince disrespects his fans so much. I really wish he didn't but it's the cold hard reality.
If people can find something to enjoy from the product despite that... super. I enjoy Daniel Bryan a ton.
That doesn't mean I'll give WWE my ratings, hits or merchandise money because Vince will just translate that appreciation for Daniel Bryan into appreciation for John Cena and his ideas.
(Merchandise sales are still the best way for fans to show their support for individuals on the roster vs. the product at large.)

dream

Is A Pretty Panda implying that he enjoys watching Monday Night Raw SuperShow? Is he a proud member of the WWE Universe?

Reiko

Banned
Cena is such a prick. Even if the dirtsheet is BS it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Lose clean to Cena, ditch RAW and doesn't even acknowledge the WWE since?! It's pretty obvious something is up. He was a douchebag with Lesnar and now Rock. He has too much pull to be suspended. As if Vince would think of it anyways.

I'm sure the loss was planned. But that last part was definitely forced. The salute, hand raise, and that big ass Cena troll smirk. All with with nice roar of boos.

John Cena is poison. We already knew this...But still...

Heel™
Rock doing the salute was more fucked up than anything else I watched. I felt he died a little inside.

Is A Pretty Panda implying that he enjoys watching Monday Night Raw SuperShow? Is he a proud member of the WWE Universe?
Of course. He doesn't want anybody ruining The Experience™ for him each and every week.
OMG HE TOTES DID. Barely sold the match then gave some dumb speech about him taking a break. Then reports of Brock going crazy because of Cena's crap.

Stupid Cena. Always ruining everything.
I hear Cena is gonna star in a remake of The Man With No Name.

Heel

I am glad to see that even Net_Wrecker, a guy I kicked in the head and concussed virtually, is in my stable.

I would apologize for working an awful angle, but from what I've seen from this thread that will not be necessary to keep the marks reading.

Heel™
Rock doing the salute was more fucked up than anything else I watched. I felt he died a little inside.

Honestly, if The Rock didn't have actual RESPECT for THIS BUSINESS, he would've just walked to the back instead of jerking Cena off for Vince's pleasure. He's classier than that though, so he did the job ;(

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Some of us enjoy WrassleGAF and want to take part in the community without having to sit through 3 hours of torturous RAW programming every week. What's so bad about that?

If you're not being entertained by Vince on Mondays to the extent where that fact riles you up, you probably owe it to yourself to take a break from the product.

He's referencing me. Although I'd like to think I'm not being antagonistic so much as encouraging people to spend their free time more wisely.
Let's face it. If the show was as entertaining as last week's RAW (which I missed out on because I'm sitting the product out), he wouldn't be as upset.

It's a shame that Vince disrespects his fans so much. I really wish he didn't but it's the cold hard reality.
If people can find something to enjoy from the product despite that... super. I enjoy Daniel Bryan a ton.
That doesn't mean I'll give WWE my ratings, hits or merchandise money because Vince will just translate that appreciation for Daniel Bryan into appreciation for John Cena and his ideas.
(Merchandise sales are still the best way for fans to show their support for individuals on the roster vs. the product at large.)
Wrestling does not begin and end with the one 3 hour show on Monday nights. Bootaaay, Sandman, and I guess Dragonzord and others post stuff all of the time. With that I respect their opinion more since they actually watch some amount wrestling. If you're going to watch none, fucking literally nothing, then why post in the wrestling thread?
Post the observer or leave.

ghostmind

Cena undermines everyone he faces - he did it to Del Rio (took a long while to get back from that), did it to Wade Barrett (who never got it back), tried to do it to CM Punk (who survived due to his mic skills and ability to work well in the ring, even with Cena), and is now going to do it to Ryback (who I don't think stands a chance). He did it to the Rock twice, and I think Dwayne finally decided he didn't need this shit.

Cena is like that one guy at the office that you never want to get stuck working with, because you know he'll do everything he can to undercut you while making himself look like the company MVP.

Heel

Bootaaay is a great asset to WrassleGAF and I am deeply saddened by his fruitless attempts to ween you all from a cycle of disappointment. I, too, know the pain of meticulously creating a schedule of alternate programming for the eyes of no one.

Let's have a round of applause for Bootaaay and his stable of do-gooders and let them know that they are appreciated.

Even after Heel ended the virtual career of Net_Wrecker, he still knew that he had to put someone over on his way out. Unfortunately, spindashing left just like Brock Lesnar left.

UberTag

Wrestling does not begin and end with the one 3 hour show on Monday nights. Bootaaay, Sandman, and I guess Dragonzord and others post stuff all of the time. With that I respect their opinion more since they actually watch some amount wrestling. If you're going to watch none, fucking literally nothing, then why post in the wrestling thread?
I watched WrestleMania. I watched Tanahashi vs. Okada. I even watched the lame TNA X-Travaganza PPV on the Friday before Mania (actually I suppose lame is being too harsh... there were some moves in the Ultimate X match I haven't seen before). This time last year I was raving about Elgin vs. Edwards to anyone who would listen.

I would certainly call that more than literally nothing.

Does it seem like I'm outright dismissing most WWE programming out of sheer ignorance? That's probably true. I'd also like to think I'm entitled to after watching Vince and company since the early 1990s.

I really should watch more NXT. Would love to see some more detailed recaps shared in this thread of matches/segments to watch.

tm24

Bootaaay is a great asset to WrassleGAF and I am deeply saddened by his fruitless attempts to ween you all from a cycle of disappointment. I, too, know the pain of meticulously creating a schedule of alternate programming for the eyes of no one.

Let's have a round of applause for Bootaaay and his stable of do-gooders and let them know that they are appreciated.

Heel, i respect your right to say what you want since you posted here!

Also, Rey Cometa & Stuka Jr. vs Namajague & Shigeo Okumura, mask/hair vs mask/hair was pretty rad

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought it was sports entertainment

I liked that time when Austin and Undertaker had the tag titles and it was like random groups that kind of made sense like Owen & Rock and Kane & Mankind.

and WWE should do a Muta-like gimmick. It works so well, and no, Tajiri was nothing like Muta.
tumblr_mkq6igDj7H1s6cjavo1_250.gif

I just want more weirdo gimmicks and less dancing ones.

UberTag

Owen was masterful on the mic. I really miss that little nugget. One of my all-time faves.

I thought it was sports entertainment.
I like to think of it as the Harlem Globetrotters travelling road show.

Cena is the Globetrotters. You're supposed to root for him.
Everyone else is the undercard. They don't matter at all.

Occasionally, Papa Globetrotter (Triple H) shows up with a sledgehammer. You're allowed to cheer for him, too.

i don't waste my time with this weekly shitshow so i really don't spend as much time in this community as i would like, but Bootaaay is the fuckin MVP, he's in the Hall of Fame for sure.

Sub-par.

-Ziggler lost to Swagger (triple threat at Extreme Rules /w Del Rio in the mix)
-Barrett lost to R-Truth
-Cesaro lost the US title to Kofi Kingston
-Ryback cut a really good pre-recorded heel promo
-Ryback watched The Shield beat the crap out of Cena to end the show
-Punk walked away from wrestling for a while
-Brock Lesnar showed up with Heyman (Lesnar/HHH in a steel cage at Extreme Rules)
-Bryan/Kane beat PTP (They're giving away Bryan/Kane/Taker vs. The Shield on free TV next week)
-Mark Henry messed somebody up
-Rhodes Scholars beat Santino and Great Kahli
-the crowd went mild all night

Wait. Why didn't Barret fight Miz? Miz get's a rematch no? Rematch Clause to regain his IC belt? Are they seriously just burying Miz? :|

And Cesaro lost to Kofi Kingston? Kofi? Why? Why. Oh my god what is wrong with this company.

:( Punk

:mad: Ryback

Brock vs Triple H again? Hope Brock beats Triple H again and it doesn't end in 'NOW I GOTTA GET MY WIN BACK AGAIN".

Anyone wanna tell me what Miz did today, if anything? Also what did Fandango do, if anything.

strobogo

Banned
So Wade loses his title on the WM pre-show, wins it back the next night, and then the next week loses to R-Truth (who hasn't won a match on Raw in a year)? Now that's how you build prestige in a championship and its champion.

So Wade loses his title on the WM pre-show, wins it back the next night, and then the next week loses to R-Truth (who hasn't won a match on Raw in a year)? Now that's how you build prestige in a championship and its champion.

Ziggler lost for months, got pinned clean in a six minute tag match at Wrestlemania, won the world title the next night, and then lost clean the following week. WWE has no idea how to book champion heels

Had a fun time tonight, even if the crowd was predictable. My Gaf sign seemed to show up better than I expected at the very least. The best pops tonight were for Lesnar, Punk, Cena, and Daniel Bryan's chokeslam to Roman Reigns at the post-show. I also got the greatest death stare from a kid when he saw me booing at Cena, which I found hilarious.

Also, a guy in front of us also got his sign taken by security that said "Vince buys Leeds". I'm not sure what that meant.

Cesaro losing the title sucked.

Top Bottom