• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

jred2k

Pain in the ass till you drain it. Did you drain it?

Nah I failed a couple times after running across that catwalk after the first white door in the area. Then I finally got through almost all them, but died when my Transient Curse ran out. I got frustrated and turned it off and have been playing more Torchlight II recently, but I think I'm ready to go back to Dark Souls or Metro 2033.

Sokantish

That game is pretty much the only reason I've even heard of X-O Manowar.

A shame about the game though. lol

Heck yeah, man! I hated it. I got some good use out of my Saturn though. Daytona USA, Nights into Dreams, Virtua Cop, Virtual On, and Virtual Fighter were awesome!

Alucard

Banned
Briscoes vs. American Wolves at the Toronto TV taping on May 5th. Damn. Hope I can go to that too. Border Wars should already be pretty sweet.

The biggest story to follow going forward is the WrestleMania buyrate. We don't have an official number and it will be months before we do. However, three different sources this week stated that very early estimates do not, in fact, look good, and one number I was given was downright shocking. Keep in mind that a number this far out can fluctuate wildly, sometimes by hundreds of thousands of buys worldwide. One source noted that WWE's own internal projections were lowered substantially in the final week before the show based on the Elimination Chamber PPV number coming in lower than expected.

From my boy Bryan Alvarez.

If true, Cena will still somehow come out of this shouldering no responsibility

That's a pretty sweet line-up - Veda's in there too? Well...hope she doesn't have to face Elgin, lol. I would dearly love to see Elgin vs Alexander though.

Nope, the next AIW iPPV is the Absolution VIII event in June;

http://smvod.com/premium-video/aiw-june-30-2013-live-ippv-absolution-viii-cleveland-oh

I would kind of like to see Veda and ACH. I don't know why it just sounds like it could be great. Three more names have yet to be announced if I had my way they would be Orange Cassidy, Archibald Peck, and Portia Perez.

I'd like to see the Batiri get a couple of the spots.

ibhjjgTaDm7nBj.gif

Alucard said:
Briscoes vs. American Wolves at the Toronto TV taping on May 5th. Damn. Hope I can go to that too. Border Wars should already be pretty sweet.

That should be a real fun match for TV. Speaking of Border Wars...

Unfortunately, it looks like Naomichi Marufuji may have to pull out of the ROH shows - he injured his knee the other day and has had to drop out of the on-going NOAH tag tournament, so he likely won't make it to ROH either. Hopefully NOAH will send over a suitable replacement. I'm hoping for Takashi Sugiura;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTUcoxPiFyg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still need to finish Luigi before Deadly Premonition: DC comes out. I got kind of bored of that game. And I hate the professor. Hate his stupid face.

Alucard

Banned
I hope Mania buy rates were shit. Not that it matters since the WWE probably still made hand over fist just in ticket sales alone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sok if that PM is from you, for some reason, I can't read it, no matter the browser. I have an unread PM but it isn't showing at all :/ All good?

Sokantish

I DON'T KNOW, IT'S PRIVATE.

NO ONE READ THIS EXCEPT FOR SUNFLOWER
I said I read Manowar 00 and 01 and they seem okay so far! Then in other comic related news I confessed to you that I have read Planet Hulk and World War Hulk and that I enjoyed them greatly.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, what time is NXT on on the East coast? Making it my weekly WWE show and taking a break from Raw til the night after PPVs only.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I said I read Manowar 00 and 01 and they seem okay so far! Then in other comic related news I confessed to you that I have read Planet Hulk and World War Hulk and that I enjoyed them greatly.

Planet Hukk and Wud Wuh Huk were good, Planet much moreso. Really liked it. You ever read the whole Cosmic Marvel ish with Annihilation and on? Our pal tm24 will back me up - that shit is off the tank.

tm24

Everyone should play games instead of watching wrestling. Like Soul Hackers.

VitaBro Dragonzord, are you pumped for the Soul Sacrifice demo?

Planet Hukk and Wud Wuh Huk were good, Planet much moreso. Really liked it. You ever read the whole Cosmic Marvel ish with Annihilation and on? Our pal tm24 will back me up - that shit is off the tank.

Let me talk to you about Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy. Imagine if comics were good. Now imagine if good comics had a talking raccoon with affinities for guns bigger than him. Now imagine if good comics had a talking raccoon with affinities for guns bigger than him and a giant tree and a cosmonaut telepathic dog and Batista with daggers. And that all of them think the Avengers are kind of a joke. Thats Guardians of the Galaxy

Now Nova, Nova is a hardcore space cop that doesn't have daddy issues. FU Hal

Kaladin

I totally didn't read that.

Even when the text showed up after I quoted it.

Kaladin

So I just turned on Defiance....they're riding in a hummer on a terraformed earth with one girl that looks kinda like the girl from The Fifth Element and singing a Johnny Cash song....oh and they're on a salvage mission. Did it hit all the cliches yet?

I think I'm going to like this series though.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So I just turned on Defiance....they're riding in a hummer on a terraformed earth with one girl that looks kinda like the girl from The Fifth Element and singing a Johnny Cash song....oh and they're on a salvage mission. Did it hit all the cliches yet?

I think I'm going to like this series though.

It's based on a true story, too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They are both video game machines so you can play many video games on each

If you're a fan of video games you owe it to yourself to play more video games

Tendo

I don't post here much anymore but I just got tickets for myself and some friends to see Chikara's show in NC on May 3rd. So that'll be a thing. After my wrestling break the bug is biting me again.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You probably can. If you had to pick just ONE of these titles to try, which would it be?

AKFKDhV.jpg

Goddammit Valiant. Looking away from my rose-tinted glasses...those look lame as hell.

BUT THEY ARENT.

so who do the giant energy hands belong to?

tm24

I don't post here much anymore but I just got tickets for myself and some friends to see Chikara's show in NC on May 3rd. So that'll be a thing. After my wrestling break the bug is biting me again.

The best way to get back into it is to not watch WWE or TNA!

Top Bottom