• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
4bRV971.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist quoting that for at least a few minutes.

Striker

Smackdown might be worse than Raw this week
It's RAW without Cena.

Reading it though,
the lack of Ziggler and Barrett jobbing again is just awful. WWE cannot produce a decent midcard despite a plethora of talent to work with. Most of them job too much and just receive random, fast pushes (see Kofi now), and some have carried titles and do nothing but lose (Cesaro, Barrett). Another big gripe is they hardly receive any storylines. Why should anybody care about these guys?

Aiii

So not worth it
So, I posted my collection of AJ gifs (via a link no less) in Sunflowers GIF thread.

In two days time, I went through 50 gigabytes of web traffic lol. (To be fair, at 169 MB total for the collection).

I have underestimated grossly how many people would actually see and click on that link haha.

Nebula

I think I'm just going to catch TNA before I sleep every night. I might even look elsewhere for Wrestling because WWE is one huge joke right now. It's like Vince is pulling a "If I can't run this company forever then no one will run it" and drilling straight into the damn core of our planet.

Guy needs a slap.

strobogo

Banned
The real problem is there really isn't any incentive to change anything since, even with dwindling attendance and ratings, WWE is still profitable. It's not even a competition thing. I wouldn't expect any kind of substantial shake ups until foreign markets and merchandising also slows or halts.

Nebula

Aren't we being a little overly dramatic right now lol?

Nope. Halo has been dragged into the core of the Earth, and now WWE is following suit. No fun allowed. Guess you can only watch garbage for so long.

The real problem is there really isn't any incentive to change anything since, even with dwindling attendance and ratings, WWE is still profitable. It's not even a competition thing. I wouldn't expect any kind of substantial shake ups until foreign markets and merchandising also slows or halts.

We need to start a huge movement to get people watching another wrestling promotion.

KissVibes

Banned
I still can't believe the WWE ran the whole Fandango thing into the ground. Well, I mean I can believe it but not like this.

Vince isn't self-aware and doesn't know how to just let things be naturally.

I guarantee Vince read about how that Harlem Shake bullshit was made popular and went "viral" because of corporations, not actual people, and figured they could do the something with Fandango. They had a GREAT thing with this. Release a shirt, do some tout videos once every two weeks, and that's it until you want to put a title on him. But NOPE, just ruin it not even a fucking month after it started. It sucks too because I fucking bet you Curtis takes all the blame for it.

I cannot wait until Trips is in charge. At least he seems like he has self-awareness and might be good for the product at a corporate level.

Nebula

Halo has never been great though

image.php

Vince isn't self-aware and doesn't know how to just let things be naturally.

I guarantee Vince read about how that Harlem Shake bullshit was made popular and went "viral" because of corporations, not actual people, and figured they could do the something with Fandango. They had a GREAT thing with this. Release a shirt, do some tout videos once every two weeks, and that's it until you want to put a title on him. But NOPE, just ruin it not even a fucking month after it started. It sucks too because I fucking bet you Curtis takes all the blame for it.

I cannot wait until Trips is in charge. At least he seems like he has self-awareness and might be good for the product at a corporate level.

Trips better save this damned company. I don't think he realises he can cement his status as a WWE legend outside the ring, but still within the company. If he saved it, he would be a Legend to many people.

strobogo

Banned
Impact is put up on Spike.com every week, actually. Usually the last 8 episodes or something. It's normally up by Friday or the weekend after each show.

jmdajr

Halo has never been great though, WWE was... Once.

Halo/2 was the game/s I played the most since probably Street Fighter 2. There has been nothing since that I have played as much.
At this point nothing will surpass it. No time for games these days.

But I did beat Gears 3 the other day! Bought it launch day :(

tumblr_mkukvlEK091qjsmfto1_500.jpg

LOL @ Fred Ottman going around to events as the Shockmaster. I hope he just lays facedown on the floor in his booth with his helmet off and then when somebody comes up for a signing he stands up and puts on the helmet and puffs his chest out.

UberTag

Trips better save this damned company. I don't think he realises he can cement his status as a WWE legend outside the ring, but still within the company. If he saved it, he would be a Legend to many people.
It's kind of funny but you're actually 100% right on the money. If Trips were to finally send Vince packing and drive the WWE into a positive direction (an idea they actually made a TV storyline out of last year), it really would give him a meaningful legacy.

Unfortunately he seems to be too preoccupied with trying to convince us he was as good in the ring as Shawn to bother to try.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, I posted my collection of AJ gifs (via a link no less) in Sunflowers GIF thread.

In two days time, I went through 50 gigabytes of web traffic lol. (To be fair, at 169 MB total for the collection).

I have underestimated grossly how many people would actually see and click on that link haha.

Jeeeezus!

BFIB

After looking at those, it should be AJ.jiz

Top Bottom