• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ithil

Emma is over.

Would you kindly prove it?

I don't know if I can.
WbvEloz.jpg

P2dXDiy.jpg

D4qfAoC.jpg

Gotta work with what I got.

Although it is a new page.

So me and my housemate have started watching wrestling again since wrestlemania (last time I watched it was around the time Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio had a big feud) anyway we were wondering do raw and smack down just share rosters now? Every wrestler seems to be on both brands and we're confused!

So me and my housemate have started watching wrestling again since wrestlemania (last time I watched it was around the time Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio had a big feud) anyway we were wondering do raw and smack down just share rosters now? Every wrestler seems to be on both brands and we're confused!

The shows are still supposed to be separate entities, but the roster is fluid. Presnet day WWE is pretty much a mix of post and pre brand split. The current change went into effect in July 2011 (storylinewise, when HHH went all "I love you Pop" on Vince after he was removed by the Board of directors), but even before that the roster was still hoping between both shows quite a lot.

The whole WWECW thing was a fucking mess.

Calling the wrestlers "Extremists" (as opposed to Superstars), the females "Vixens" (as opposed to Divas), the fans "Diehards" (as opposed to "WWE Universe")...the whole thing was vomit.

strobogo

Banned
I think it is super weird that WWE allows college kids to edit NXT. I assume they tell them how and what to edit together, right? I just can't imagine them giving up that much authority over their final product.

The whole WWECW thing was a fucking mess.

Calling the wrestlers "Extremists" (as opposed to Superstars), the females "Vixens" (as opposed to Divas), the fans "Diehards" (as opposed to "WWE Universe")...the whole thing was vomit.

Well, Divas instead of Women, Superstars instead of Wrestlers and WWE Universe instead of ANY OTHER ENGLISH WORD also makes me vomit.

WWE is terrible with branding at times. WWECW was just the whole condensed, and it seemed even worse.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sometimes this thread could be renamed CreepyGAF |OT|

It's perfectly normal to like scantily clad women (or men, if that's your preference), esp. if they look the way wrestlers do.

And after watching the Bella's show off their ass crack while getting hit in the face by Naomi's big ass in real life, I'd even say it's encouraged to look and *blank*.

That said, current fave WWE divas five:

1. AJ
2. Paige
3. Kaitlyn
4. Emma
5. Layla

The shows are still supposed to be separate entities, but the roster is fluid. Presnet day WWE is pretty much a mix of post and pre brand split. The current change went into effect in July 2011 (storylinewise, when HHH went all "I love you Pop" on Vince after he was removed by the Board of directors), but even before that the roster was still hoping between both shows quite a lot.

Ah okay thanks! Last time I remember it there was a definite split between both. I remember they had a draft between them too.

Also what happened to Batista?

Ah okay thanks! Last time I remember it there was a definite split between both. I remember they had a draft between them too.

Also what happened to Batista?

Batista turned into an amazing pink shirt heel after you left. and made fun of John Cena for kissing babies and hugging fat girls. Just when he got really good, he decided to leave WWE, and quit (on good terms). He cut this promo on he way out - which was quite good.

There is talks on him been on the way back, but nothing solid happened yet.

Hot girls > current WWE product, creepy or not.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c3bde48f76b6ef67433d575a97934f7c/tumblr_mlgrl9A6121rzdwk2o1_500.png[/IG]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/07951e398c43d5af730e3d3bf2a29583/tumblr_mlgqo5sJid1rzdwk2o2_250.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/e3da555feaace6b98585ac3421ba8ac6/tumblr_mlgm9bFL3x1rj7fgso2_250.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/57f5b89bc2ea268928297968470661c2/tumblr_mlfe5jnZMG1rsoj4bo1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm just not sure where the hot girls are in your post.

Ithil

I think it is super weird that WWE allows college kids to edit NXT. I assume they tell them how and what to edit together, right? I just can't imagine them giving up that much authority over their final product.

Well it's pretty invaluable experience, I'm sure a number of the Full Sail media students (especially after the new developmental facility with its production stage is finished) will look to get jobs in WWE after their graduation. It's a good working relationship.

Even if this is all backstage business stuff, it's nice to see HHH is already thinking long term. Scouting the indies for experienced talent everywhere, catching up other promising wrestlers at a young age, male and female, building a new state of the art developmental facility to give new recruits extensive ring training, to get them healthy and fit, and to get them experience in promos and TV production, while also making a partnership with a tech university to create prospective production employees of the future. I mean once Vince croaks, I'm sure Kevin Dunn is out the door, so HHH can bring in his own teams.

It's all very long term stuff. Like some of these things he's starting to implement won't see results until like 4-5 years from now, but they will be big results. Seems like he's really looking to take advantage of WWE's global company status and turn it into a really modern, cutting edge wrestling company.

While Vince can't handle the current generation in the slightest, HHH is already working on making sure the next generation will be at their maximum potential (both the roster and the production team).

The current WWE product would be better if they brought back WWECW.

With Sabu, Sandman and them.

I don't think we need two 50 year olds on the full time roster

If there is some weird way they could be brought in as "Back Up" for Heyman, that he could set loose on a few wrestlers every now and then, I would be into that, but they are not at all helpful as in ring entertainers anymore.

Watching the CHIKARA show, Saturyne's getting pretty good, definitely showing a lot of improvement since her debut and only had one minor, inconsequential botch in her match against Kobald, who got a ton of heat using moves from the John Cena war crate and hitting Saturyne with Sara Del Rey's finisher, the Royal Butterfly. Saturyne looks a whole lot more confident in the ring lately and, like in her match with Touchdown, she does a great job of evoking sympathy from the crowd. Also, while her offence isn't all that ambitious, she's pretty much got it down to a T, especially her drop-kick. This was probably her best showing yet, and in front of CHIKARA's biggest crowd to date, just a really fun opening match.

Kobald spears the crap out of her to start things off;

ijHyVOQSYRXwa.gif

iEWvxk6zOjcI5.png

This is a lie!!

I clicked on Pop GAF a few times by mistake, and I was confused as all hell by what I saw. We always make perfect sense in here.

The last 50 posts would be easily by anyone- nothing weird there at all.

Marks = stans
Ratings numbers = album sales
Gifs = gifs

You guys didn't even know it was a PopGAF member who posted the Cena ass gif. That's how small the difference is. Just embrace it, like I have.

I think my Women's Division fave five goes something like:

1. Christina Von Eerie
2. Jessicka Havok
3. Mia Yim
4. Saturyne
5. Paige

I guess I'd have to go with;

1. Jessicka Havoc
2. Mia Yim
3. Madison Eagles
4. Athena
5. Courtney Rush or Kalamity, can't quite decide.

I really need to watch more NXT, haven't seen an episode in ages.

Striker

Batista turned into an amazing pink shirt heel after you left. and made fun of John Cena for kissing babies and hugging fat girls. Just when he got really good, he decided to leave WWE, and quit (on good terms). He cut this promo on he way out - which was quite good.

There is talks on him been on the way back, but nothing solid happened yet.
I miss Brotista.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good to see Havoc fans.

I just finished watching Memphis Heat. Really interesting documentary ONLY if you can appreciate what wrestling was in the late 70s-early 80s. I loved it, but some of you chillens out there might not get it.

Jitters

WrestleGAF is easier for me to keep up with than PopGAF. MMAGAF is a little boring to me. I don't post in there, I guess I just don't find MMA fun to talk about. Hip-HopGAF is ok but there are some craaaaazy opinions in there.

ecurbj

WrestleGAF is easier for me to keep up with than PopGAF. MMAGAF is a little boring to me. I don't post in there, I guess I just don't find MMA fun to talk about. Hip-HopGAF is ok but there are some craaaaazy opinions in there.
Yes! You are certainly correct!!

somedevil

Impact is on is anyone going to watch? Sad that last week the show bombed in ratings and only 3000 people showed up and it was heavily papered. No wrestling promotion should ever go to Corpus Christi.

Kaladin

Impact is on is anyone going to watch? Sad that last week the show bombed in ratings and only 3000 people showed up and it was heavily papered. No wrestling promotion should ever go to Corpus Christi.

Was last week's live? If it was, they're still in Corpus Christi.....and taped.

strobogo

Banned

I feel like MMA really jumped the shark. There are just wayyyy too many shows and fighters to keep up with which makes people just follow the big name title fights, which makes more dedicated fans shit all over them for being casual fans and makes them not want to engage in discussions.

Top Bottom