• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's been a lot of chatter from the underground of the darkest depths of the dirt sheets that WWE has been talking to Batista to bring him in with a part time deal through Summerslam

I did it!! I am great at the Internet!!!

MRq267p.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These Cena ass gifs are the best thing! In tears!

I am watching The Backyard on Netflix. Jeezus!

It's only fair with all the diva gifs!
It would be much fairer if it was someone more attractive than John Cena, though.

Oh yeah, Shine 9 was a pretty good event. I really need to watch it again as I was pretty much refreshing the Boston thread over and over again while watching it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So the consensus between Wrasslegaffers is that SHINE was good? I'll buy the replay. Still bummed I missed it. :/

The opening night of the 2013 Champion Carnival is already up! Good show here, definitely check out the short opening heavyweight vs junior match between Kono & Yamato and the fun 6-man tags. As for the tournament matches, Akiyama vs KENSO is actually really good. No, really. It's a KENSO match and it's good. I know, right? Sanada vs Omori was a bit disappointing, but Funaki vs KAI was fun and the main event of Suwama vs Shiozaki was excellent stuff, well worth a watch;

AJPW "CHAMPION CARNIVAL 2013", 2013.04.18
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,800 Fans - Super No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2li1d

01. Masayuki Kono vs Hiroshi Yamato
02. Minoru Tanaka, Koji Kanemoto & SUSHI vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki
03. Akebono, Ryota Hama & Yasufumi Nakanoue vs Joe Doering, Shuji Kondo & Kaz Hayashi
04. Jun Akiyama vs KENSO - Champion Carnival: BLOCK B
05. Seiya Sanada vs Takao Omori - Champion Carnival: BLOCK A
06. Masakatsu Funaki vs KAI - Champion Carnival: BLOCK B
07. Suwama vs Go Shiozaki - Champion Carnival: BLOCK A

Incidentally, I'm watching the '93 G1 Climax at the moment and seeing Eddie Guerrero without a moustache is just weird.

Also, couldn't catch SHINE live last night, so I'm waiting for the replay to go live - this is something WWNLive really need to sort out, as both ROH & NJPW allow you to view the iPPV in full immediately after it's finished, whereas WWNLive can take up to 24hrs or more to appear online. It's usually less than that, but it still sucks when you're waiting for a show.

Top Bottom