• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

01_AJ_02172013JTB_0109_rg-flat.jpg

02_AJ_02172013JTB_0045.jpg

03_AJ_02172013JTB_0031.jpg

04_AJ_02172013JTB_0126.jpg

05_AJ_02172013JTB_0182.jpg

06_AJ_02172013JTB_0079.jpg

07_AJ_02172013JTB_0116.jpg

08_AJ_02172013JTB_0053.jpg

09_AJ_02172013JTB_0025.jpg

10_AJ_02172013JTB_0155.jpg

11_AJ_02172013JTB_0056.jpg

12_AJ_02172013JTB_0013_rg.jpg
tumblr_mkss9vFa961s04nqbo1_500.jpg

Ithil

One of the the WWE's better photoshoots, they normally have really bad makeup artists/airbrushing jobs that make whoever is getting a photoshoot look terrible even if they shouldn't.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
SMS still has the Wrestlemania sign hanging up

IT WON'T GO AWAY

Kofi and Justin had a 5 star match and Dolph was doing serious commentary

no seriously..better than HBK/Undertaker 1

How is the 2cw show. We had a show tonight and I haven't been able to watch it.

Slow start, then it gets pretty decent, Hardy vs Callihan was surprisingly good, the title match was pretty bloody, with some insane spots and Morrison vs Steen was really good, match of the night for me.

Alucard

Banned
I only saw the main event, which was quite good. Pretty shoddy camera quality, but the wrestling between Steen and Morrisson was strong. Nice ending.

are there higher resolution versions of those pics? a few of em would look in my rotating wallpapers folder

Those are the highest resolution available, they are pretty big click on them or save them. They are small on here cause i quoted them so they would fit on the page without stretching it.

Why did Morrisson and WWE part ways?

He didn't renew his contract cause he didn't want to job anymore. He was eternally jobbing due to all the backstage stuff with Melina. Pretty much if you want to stop jobbing in the WWE you either stay until they feel you've paid your dues and out of the dog house or you leave then come back

Wouldnt mind a Ryder gimmick change but I feel its a year late. Who knows if he can turn things around for him in the E but I think its good if he tries.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
HOLY SHIT GUYS

The Wrestle-GAF sign is shown during the Universal HD ads for Raw and Smackdown

L5GXRlx.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Had some fun tonight with friends - watched some of the NJPW vs AJPW "Total War" - I'm sure Bootaaay knows, but does anyone know what was up with the end of Shinya Hashimoto vs. Riki Choshu? Those two were SLUGGING the shit out of each other, stiff as hell, and then the match was called and Choshu left. Hashimoto was awesome in that match though.

Also watched The Backyard. Anyone know what happened to the Lizard and Chaos?

Tentative mockup, what do you guys think?

XzMl6UF.png

Just catching up....

I'd make it a standalone thing from GAF. GAF belongs to Evilore.

Somebody here could come up with a name.

I'd be willing and able to do a couple reviews a month. People seem to like my ACW recaps when I post them.

Don't know what I'd review. Maybe some women's stuff/indies.

Top Bottom