• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

I should be ok in that department. I'm going to an indoor music festival and will be there the whole day.

I'm not really seeing much of the city this time, though the venue I'm going to (Reggie's) is one of the things to see in Chicago apparently.

Based on the description I read after a Google search, plus this image
moonrunnersfest-507x776.jpg
, my unfamiliarity with the genre, and the fact that you posted about in a wrasslin' thread; in my head this music sounds like Jeff Jarrett.

So enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kANHXxIo7xk

You're right, I haven't. You know why? Because Sega sucks.

iLxJ1PjgwKDNW.gif

It still amazes me that Terry Funk helped ECW in the 90s.

I think it was because All Japan weren't booking him as much any more. He wasn't ever quite as popular as a singles wrestler after his 'retirement' and eventually Baba was only bringing in Dory & Terry for a single tour each year, so they ended it. It made sense that he went from there to ECW, IWA-Japan and FMW, places where he could still be booked as the main event and play on his 'hardcore legend' status.

Goddammit guys now you make me want to just delete all this shit I would archive.

Why do I have the first season of Tough Enough on there?

Why do I have all the WCW Thunder?

Why do I have NXT Season 1?

I should just delete it, smaller footprint.

No.

Never delete any of it. I could not do it.

There are times where I would just pick a random show/PPV and just let it run. It would annoy the hell out of me to be missing the next show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No.

Never delete any of it. I could not do it.

There are times where I would just pick a random show/PPV and just let it run. It would annoy the hell out of me to be missing the next show.

I debated it, then resumed copying WCW NITROOOOOOOOOO

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wwe.com is better at promoting this match than hours of television

XenoRaven

I want you and anyone else in this thread that may have owned a Master System, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, GameGear, Nomad, Saturn, and/or Dreamcast.

You all suck and got exactly what you deserved.
I got Sonic the Hedgehog 2, 3, and Sonic and Knuckles.

And then I put Sonic 2 and 3 on top of Sonic and Knuckles.

strobogo

Banned
Hogan can't just kick out or fire the A8 guys because early on, he allowed a stipulation match where A8 would "gain full access" to the Impact Zone if they won. And they won, so now Hulk can't get rid of them.

Wait, was the stipulation full access to Impact Wrestling or the Impact Zone? Because if it was for the Impact Zone, Hulk could totally cut those guys off now that they don't run the Impact Zone.

Don't joke about that stuff, Beef!

I'm not joking, I've just seen the light. He holds the WWE Title, which is currently the most prestigious title in wrestling today and in history. He's beaten a living legend in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in order to obtain it, and his career shows no signs of stopping. Not to mention all of the wrestlers he's put over.

There's simply nobody better. Not Rock. Not Austin. Not Kanyon. Not nobody.

Ithil

NXT was excellent this week.

Also, is Bo Dallas, like maybe, a parody of the "overpushed white meat babyface"? One giant in-joke? It would explain a lot of baffling things, such as his continued existence.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not joking, I've just seen the light. He holds the WWE Title, which is currently the most prestigious title in wrestling today and in history. He's beaten a living legend in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in order to obtain it, and his career shows no signs of stopping. Not to mention all of the wrestlers he's put over.

There's simply nobody better. Not Rock. Not Austin. Not Kanyon. Not nobody.

You take that shit back. Ain't no body better than Kanyon.

ZombieBenoit left a comment on the Kanyon Cutter montage: Who deader than Kanyon?

It bummed me out.

I'm pretty sure it's Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Has Tanahashi defeated The Rock? Nope.
Has Tanahashi ever stolen the show in front of tens of thousands at Wrestlemania? Nope.
Has Tanahashi become the hero to millions across the world? Nope.
Has Tanahashi ever held the WWE Title AND the World Heavyweight Championship even once? Nope.

John Cena has done all of that. But of course a modest guy like Cena would never rub his accomplishments in your face. The money may be nice, but that's not why Cena does what he does. He goes out there every single night for one reason: to earn your respect. And let me tell you, Bootaaay...John Cena has earned my respect.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Has Tanahashi defeated The Rock? Nope.
Has Tanahashi ever stolen the show in front of tens of thousands at Wrestlemania? Nope.
Has Tanahashi become the hero to millions across the world? Nope.
Has Tanahashi ever held the WWE Title AND the World Heavyweight Championship even once? Nope.

John Cena has done all of that. But of course a modest guy like Cena would never rub his accomplishments in your face. The money may be nice, but that's not why Cena does what he does. He goes out there every single night for one reason: to earn your respect. And let me tell you, Bootaaay...John Cena has earned my respect.

But is there a world out there larger than North America?

Oh yes.

Top Bottom