• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

McNei1y

I had a Miami Dolphins starter jacket. My older brother had a Bulls jacket. My middle brother had a Maryland jacket. I recently found the Maryland one and I actually wear it during the winter lol. I wore it skiing in January.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF 2.0 is going to be goddamn bananas. Considering putting it on Universe Mode, but at the expense of no time-travel, less insane betrayals, etc.

2 new people have been created. I'm so excited. 15 more to go.

Aiii

So not worth it
No AJ or Kaitlyn, the two most popular Divas they have, one of whom is the champion. Well done.

AJ would hate that. She never talks about her personal life and always evades questions about who's she is dating and what not.

Bella's are perfect for this shit, much better than having them wrestle.

Razorskin

----- ------
AJ would hate that. She never talks about her personal life and always evades questions about who's she is dating and what not.

If AJ were to talk about her real personal life the gimmick would be over.

Aiii

So not worth it
The whole attitude the internet has about girl gamers is precisely the reason why these women are so scarce everywhere.

Hell, being a girl or having a girls nickname on XBL or PSN is reason enough, it's sickenimg to hear people go off on them, makes me feel ashamed for mankind.

KissVibes

Banned
It's the subtle things I like.

Taped fists.
Black elbow pad.
Roguish hair.

I wonder if he's actually going to have a real turn or if they just gave him back his Youtube show because he still makes them money and they can't really get rid of him.

I still feel bad for him. Still get's pops, still get's chanted for, and they don't do anything with him. I'd MUCH rather see him as the US Champion than Kofi. At least Ryder went out and did something for himself and is legit pissed that he doesn't get used.

Kofi just floats along until his dumbfuck Rumble spots. God I hate him so much.

Fuck it, give him RyderTV and get rid of The Miz.

The whole attitude the internet has about girl gamers is precisely the reason why these women are so scarce everywhere.

Hell, being a girl or having a girls nickname on XBL or PSN is reason enough, it's sickenimg to hear people go off on them, makes me feel ashamed for mankind.

Aiii, all your white knighting is scaring away any potential female Wrasslegaffers. We've been spamming Cena's ass non-stop for the past month put you're making all of bangai-o's hard work completely useless.

Ithil

Oh absolutely, it's just funny that the show is blatantly tailor made for Cena's girlfriend and her sister. It's probably going to have wrestling discussed about 5% of the time (whenever Natalya shows up).

ZG4FwQS.jpg

Novid

Banned
Oh absolutely, it's just funny that the show is blatantly tailor made for Cena's girlfriend and her sister. It's probably going to have wrestling discussed about 5% of the time (whenever Natalya shows up).

Never Giving Up...has never been all so E!-asy.

Now I know the context behind that Cena and Bryan trying to hug Kane pic earlier, they celebrated his birthday, suck it Beef, even your idol Cena worships Triple G.

08_Moscow_0426_0175.jpg

Kane banana has come full circle.

I never had a Starter jacket...I always wanted a Bulls one... Got a Mighty Ducks Starter jersey though

---------------

First time I learn about Mac and Me...

my thoughts from aiw last night. Not as hardcore as I would have thought since all matches were supposed to be hardcore and fans brought weapons, but still a fun night.

*The Submission Squad vs The Jollyville Fuck-Its
This was a fun opener, little bit of comedy to go along with the in ring stuff. I am really loving me The Submission Squad.

*Louis Lyndon vs ACH vs Davey Vega vs Gary Jay
It had ACH so you know it was good. More comedy spots then I was expecting but when it was time the wrasslin was there.

*AIW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Hope & Change (c) vs The Batiri
Greg Irons and Veda Scott are fantastic, this was a hard hitting match that had some weapons involved. Scott get's the hell beat out of her again here. Batiri as always were good.

*Addy Starr vs Jody D'Milo
Crowd shat all over D'Milo. This match kind of killed the crowd.

*Colin Delaney & Youthanazia vs #NIXON
Match of the night! Featured tables, light tubes, bardb wire bats and more. Tons of high spots. Crowd was on it's feet for the whole match.

*BJ Whitmer vs Michael Elgin (chosen by Chris Dickinson)
Change of pace from the last match, very technical and stiff as hell. I very much enjoyed this one.

*Josh Alexander vs Ethan Page
(ref stoppage after Seleziya Sparx threw in her white panties as substitution for a towel)
These two always bring it. Lot's of weapons, and a couple of very scary guardrail spots. Hope these two start doing there thing in front of bigger crowds, they've earned it.

*Chris Dickinson vs MASADA (chosen by BJ Whitmer)
Another stiff match. Light tubes, tables, chairs, and I think glass plus all sorts of other goodies. I was not a Masada fan until recently, in fact I hated the guy. After the past two times I've seen him live though he's kind of bad ass.

Also look at all the cool CHIKARA art some dude has been doing.

Lunchbox

Banned
I never had a Starter jacket...I always wanted a Bulls one... Got a Mighty Ducks Starter jersey though

---------------

First time I learn about Mac and Me...

what? were you not alive in the 90s

though starters are out and tracks are in. like nike n98s. heres my go to rave party outfit

4ojRK1u.jpg

Top Bottom