• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

strobogo

Banned
I'm not sure if I like Hitman: Absolution or not. Outside of a few minutes of an unplayable PC port, I've never played any of the Hitman games. I'm into Part II of the story and it has yet to grab me in anyway. It kind of reminds me of Max Payne 3, which I hated.

I'm not sure if I like Hitman: Absolution or not. Outside of a few minutes of an unplayable PC port, I've never played any of the Hitman games. I'm into Part II of the story and it has yet to grab me in anyway. It kind of reminds me of Max Payne 3, which I hated.

check out blood money if you get a chance. i liked absolution but blood money is so much better

Dthomp

It's just not very interesting. The missions don't seem connected and they're all feel like the same mission over and over.

I'd only played maybe an hour of Hitman 2 before playing Absolution. It is good, but not one of my top games of the year. Did some stuff very well, but didn't stand out to me like it did for some people. The story is ok, nothing amazing. The Max Payne 3 comparison is a good one. Solid game, nothing overly special.

Hey Sunflower saw this and thought it was something you might want to own.

batista02print.jpg

The Animal
Glossy 12″ x 18″ Print
http://robschamberger.com/store/prints/

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Now I know the context behind that Cena and Bryan trying to hug Kane pic earlier, they celebrated his birthday, suck it Beef, even your idol Cena worships Triple G.

08_Moscow_0426_0175.jpg

Kane banana has come full circle.
Study break!

Holy shit, I totally forgot about Kane banana! LOL!

Kane_Banana_by_Hardy_Beee_yotch.jpg

It's a banana dressed as Kane!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

strobogo

Banned
Best series of posts in quite some time.

Also, Batman is a dick. Instead of just arresting Chronos, or even taking his time belt thing, he reprogrammed the belt to put Chronos into a stable time loop of his wife bitching at him.

strobogo

Banned
Batista was pretty awesome during the extended face turn against HHH. He was definitely more over than Cena as the next face of the company.

Top Bottom