• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Kaladin

Tomorrow afternoon, the six man tradition match is:

CIMA, Eita, Tomahawk TT vs Johnny Gargano, Rich Swan and Ricochet

That will be amazing.

Kaladin

NMeiXRN.jpg

Von Eerie is hawt.

Some New Japan gifs, definitely check out KES vs Nakamura & Ishii and the Devitt vs Alex Shelley match - Shelley is such an underrated technical wrestler. Would love for him to be able to show that style off more often.

Huge suicide dive from Shelley;

ibaSNj3hRBpROU.gif

Devitt kicks Shelley's face off with a big dropkick on the floor;

i4FIvmKvTXF4T.gif

Awesome backdrop driver to Tomohiro Ishii from Davey Boy Jr;

igc9CEUHUm5b2.gif

Ishii escapes the clutches of Davey Boy Jr, only to run into Lance Archer and the Killer Bomb!

i7mzSSVuMSCJz.gif

Amen to that.

http://i2.minus.com/iTRj3JorQkX2u.jpg
please tell me this is on youtube

Tozawa planted a sweet bridge on that German suplex. His bridging holds are pretty impressive in general, now that I think of it.

Ricochet takes it with a near-perfect 630.

somedevil

It's 10:35 and Bruno hasn't even started yet? This might go past midnight

So far it been Foley, Trish, Booker T and now Backlund. Still Donald Trump and Bruno to go. Bryan Alvarez is tweeting about it.

edit: Sounds like Backlund speech is legendary for all the wrong reasons. Vince had to go on stage to get him to stop talking.

somedevil

Generico seems to dress from the same wardrobe as Sheamus. Bet he is introduced as Sheamus Brother, Cousin or Irish drinking buddy.

KissVibes

Banned
You know if they pair Sami (Screech) with Ryder (Morris), Kelly Kelly (Kelly) and Ziggler (Slater), we could have a Saved by the Bell stable!

Mr Belding as their manager!

Top Bottom