• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WE HAVE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CHAMPS!

tumblr_mk8qb0Uvk11qkz8azo1_500.gif

Kaladin

It's time for the main event of the evening:

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
Johnny Gargano defends vs. Shingo

I've been waiting for Shingo's return to the US for ages. Shingo is one of my favorite DG wrestlers.

Alucard

Banned
It's time for the main event of the evening:

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
Johnny Gargano defends vs. Shingo

I've been waiting for Shingo's return to the US for ages. Shingo is one of my favorite DG wrestlers.

untouchablegate_OnDemand.jpg

One of the best matches I've ever seen on my television.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone here host any wrestling podcasts? Debating getting into the podcast game, but wondering if it's worth it. Would want to do it to make some extra cash by talking about something I enjoy.

I don't think you'll be able to make money with it. I've been podcasting for years and it's VERY tough to turn it into money. It's a vanity project for most.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As Punk and Joe said in their shoot interview, false finishes are incredibly stupid and take away from the storytelling of a match. They desensitize the impact of everything, and they make it look like a cartoon or exceptionally 'fake' when they do that.

Going for finishers constantly is fine but constantly hitting them is so stupid.

tm24

False finishes galore and kickouts that shouldn't happen under any circumstances?

Pretty much! The best is teasing the finisher, like in the last Okada/Tanahashi match where they kept teasing the Rainmaker, but it never happened.

Also, the ppv chat is saying that Gargano pulled a punk. Its not even close to a punk.

Alucard

Banned
From PWPonderings:
Johnny low blowed and choked shingo, cheating to win. Fans booing loudly #dgusa

Sounds like a heel turn to me. Did he embrace the heel or still act like a good guy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just a few more hours to NJPW. I can do it...?

tm24

From PWPonderings:

Sounds like a heel turn to me. Did he embrace the heel or still act like a good guy?

Cut a babyface promo right afterwards thanking the fans and telling them how much he loved them and to drive home safely without a trace of irony.

Kaladin

From PWPonderings:

He just did the typical Dragon Gate USA rah rah, thank you fans for coming out, you guys are great speech but kinda sarcastically.

Top Bottom