• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

strobogo

Banned
Most of the bigger indies use a lot of the same people anyway. It's not like there are many matches you'll get in ROH, but not PWG, or DGUSA and Evolve.

Kaladin

Most of the bigger indies use a lot of the same people anyway. It's not like there are many matches you'll get in ROH, but not PWG, or DGUSA and Evolve.

The main problem here is ROH. Their contracts and Dragon Gate USA's contracts are essentially there to prevent them from working with each other. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It's like they don't like the money they're giving to PWG who makes matches using stars from both companies.

Kaladin

Ricochet with the win.....I bet he's going after AR Fox's Evolve title.

Also, that match was not as good as it has been in the past.....still great though.

Edit: Nevermind, guess he is challenging Gargano.

Alucard

Banned
The main problem here is ROH. Their contracts and Dragon Gate USA's contracts are essentially there to prevent them from working with each other. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It's like they don't like the money they're giving to PWG who makes matches using stars from both companies.

tumblr_m2ardnM5xN1r4xd8no1_400.jpg

Pretty sure Sapolsky has a lot to do with this.

I have to give ROH a pass on the whole contracts thing - they're owned by a national broadcasting company and have a TV show, whereas DGUSA are just another indy with a licence to use the Dragon Gate name. TNA don't let their contracted talent appear on iPPVs, why should ROH?

Alucard

Banned
Tweeted from pwponderings:

"Gargano chokes CIMA with a rope and says he's doing this for us and that he loves us."

This sounds totally awesome.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's gonna hurt the soul

but Ricardo is turning heel

It was pretty much told when Del Rio told Ricardo to go in the back then he came out anyway to be come a distraction

Then Swagger beat the shit out of Del Rio with Ricardo's crutch

strobogo

Banned
Ricardo turning on ADR would be the worst possible thing for Del Rio. Ricardo is the only reason he gets a reaction. Remove Ricardo and you might as well just get rid of ADR.

Aiii

So not worth it
And I was in luck, because right next to LIGER’s table was Scotty Polo himself, the man they call Raven.

There was exactly zero people in line to see him, so I approached him and began the conversation that would ruin Wrestlecon for me forever. Here’s a brief (but accurate) transcript of what occurred:

Me- Hey Raven, how much for a photo together?

Raven- That’ll be $20.

Me- *Hand him the $20*

Me- *To guy standing near me* Hey, can you take a pic with me and Raven please?

Guy- Sure!

Raven- Whoa, if you want to be in the picture too, that’ll be an additional $20.

Me- Are you serious?

Raven- Yeah.

Me- So I’m paying you $20 to take a picture of you?

Raven- Yeah.

Me- Well I’d like my money back.

Raven- Well you can’t have it.

Me- >:-(

Raven- -_-

Me- Alright, smile asshole.
tumblr_mkug0xqELj1qcttfno1_500.jpg

Raven- Thanks a lot man.

Me- Go f**k yourself Raven.

I then loudly proclaimed to everyone within earshot “DON’T GO TO RAVEN’S BOOTH, HE WILL TRY TO EXTORT MONEY FROM YOU” and then flipped him off every time I passed him after that. I understand that my $20 is like his rent, but if you can’t be upfront and honest with the people that are paying money to see you then I’m sorry, but you’re an asshole.

http://tjrwrestling.com/articles/an...y-thing-day-trios-the-one-with-the-wrestlecon

Kaladin

There's only one dude who sounds like an asshole in that story and it ain't Raven.

I disagree, Raven was a dick to the guy. I get it though, it's all about the money for him and nothing else.

Kevin Nash is kind of the same way, but he's at least a cool guy when you meet him.

Aiii

So not worth it
If JR is only calling one of the matches, I hope it's Triple H / Brock, the match needs alot of BAH GAWDS and what nots.

Top Bottom