• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

We should create a WWE rehab support thread for people who want to quit.

We could organise stuff to do when RAW and SD and PPV's are on.

RAW is on? Watch this movie on Netflix instead and so on.

WELL WELL WELL, NOCTURNOWL

94oxCZf.png

I'll be trying to size this into a proper avatar for you.

You guys, I haven't watched WWE in months, and it feel great. You don't have to be a victim anymore for the same ol PG bullshit. There is life after WWE.

If I can change, you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE

/motivationalspeech

Ithil

See, that's the kind of ending that would make me quit. But then the Shield are winning clean, there's all that great talent on NXT coming up post-WM, there's the post-WM RAW. Enough scraps to keep me watching.

UberTag

You guys, I haven't watched WWE in months, and it feel great. You don't have to be a victim anymore for the same ol PG bullshit. There is life after WWE.

If I can change, you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE

/motivationalspeech
Browsing GAF while other people are suffering through WWE programming is a TON more fun than actually watching it.
It's even better when you get paid for doing it.

Please force Vince to get out of the company. He seriously has no clue what he's doing.
Vince will NEVER be forced out.

A semi-clean break does well for the health gentleman. Just Royal Rumbles for the returns and WM, haven't seen more than 10 minutes of a Raw in a year.

As soon as I stop caring about even those I'll be golden.

Ithil

Shit ending or not, you'd all better tune in tomorrow night for the Post-WM RAW. Crowd is gonna eat Cena alive.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shit ending or not, you'd all better tune in tomorrow night for the Post-WM RAW. Crowd is gonna eat Cena alive.

No, stop encouraging them. Stop encouraging mediocrity. The best thing to do, if you hate Cena, is to stop watching completely. It's what I do, and even if it doesn't change things, at least you feel a lot better about yourself, and it frees up 3 hours for you to do something else.

And I don't get why Shield winning matters. Just like Aces & 8s, there's no interesting storyline to them, and they're old enough now that they don't matter. NWO worked because they came in, they made a big deal, and they turned it into a storyline. Shield is just any other team and sometimes they talks vaguely about justice. It's vague because they have no fucking clue what they're doing.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
See, that's the kind of ending that would make me quit. But then the Shield are winning clean, there's all that great talent on NXT coming up post-WM, there's the post-WM RAW. Enough scraps to keep me watching.
...They're all being built to lose to Cena.

Razorskin

----- ------

I'll at the least watch RAW tomorrow, but past that... I'll probably be gone for a few months.

Kaladin

I'll watch tomorrow's Raw on Hulu and see the good stuff. If they retired HHH it would have been must see, but nah....they didn't even give us that.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

What have they done with the talent they've brought up in the last year or so?

I have been on the way out for a while now.

First I stopped watching Smackdown. Then RAW became more of a "ill watch clips on youtube the next day rather then actually watch it" sort of thing.

I think its time for a clean break.

dream

You're all going to keep watching this shit week after week, and you know it. None of you have the resolve and fortitude of my man BoboBrazil.

Ithil

No, stop encouraging them. Stop encouraging mediocrity. The best thing to do, if you hate Cena, is to stop watching completely. It's what I do, and even if it doesn't change things, at least you feel a lot better about yourself, and it frees up 3 hours for you to do something else.

And I don't get why Shield winning matters. Just like Aces & 8s, there's no interesting storyline to them, and they're old enough now that they don't matter. NWO worked because they came in, they made a big deal, and they turned it into a storyline. Shield is just some vague team that talks about justice.

I'm only talking about tomorrow night's RAW. If nothing happens of major interest, I'm probably dropping the weekly shows apart from NXT, and reading the cliffnotes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock's back is insane
20130407_EP_LARGE_WM29_brocktrip_R.jpg

You're all going to keep watching this shit week after week, and you know it. None of you have the resolve and fortitude of my man BoboBrazil.
Last time I watched was when Punk lost the title to Rock.
Not counting the fact that I watched the Raw after Paul Bearer's death because of Paul Bearer.

Ondore

So one of two things will happen:

- Rock/Cena III at WMXXX
or
- Rock/Cena III at Extreme Rules, Cena breaks the streak at WMXXX

(insert one of the several dozen Cornette Face quotes here)

Man, I'll be dropping RAW like a bad habit. I've got 38 discs of the best Japanese matches from the 80's, a whole year's worth of Memphis TV and house shows, plus an 18 disc Stan Hansen best-of to work through.

That's the beauty of wrestling - when the modern day product is shite, there's always something from wrestling's past worth discovering.

UberTag

...They're all being built to lose to Cena.
We may get a Dwayne rematch first. (I'm not expecting one, though.)

Then Henry gets fed to Cena.
Then the Shield gets fed to Cena.
Then Ryback gets fed to Cena.
Then perhaps Ziggles or Brock again.

That's the order of events.

Aiii

So not worth it
Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Watching Undertaker vs Punk in HD tomorrow and I'm gonna pretend that and the undercard were the only matches that happened at WrestleMania 29.

F**king terrible, we all knew it was coming but geez they manged to outdo themselves with the terribleness. Wow.

CM Punk and Undertaker take a bow because they put on a classic. All the other 'big deal' guys stunk that shit up so badly.

OMG GUYS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CENA FINALLY WON THE BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE, THE YOUNG UP AND COMER FINALLY GETS HIS DUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Daniel Bryan won. :D

Ithil

These last few years have been like the New Generation, same kind of problems. I think we've now entered 1994/1995 levels of bad.

Top Bottom