• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

jred2k

I'm surprised they weren't putting his side panels in to the belt during that match.

Does RTIME have something to do with R-Truth?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
jnmpznqqmLJRM.jpg

All new level of awful.
Embrace the hate

This is happening:

blj6seP.jpg
Hahaha, the names barely matter at our events it's just me, the promoter, and one other guy trying to make each other laugh.

There's been Stackhouse Party 3 (because one guy is named Sam Stackhouse)
Redhead Redemption (in reference to our red headed heel)
And more! This one is pretty silly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, the names barely matter at our events it's just me, the promoter, and one other guy trying to make each other laugh.

There's been Stackhouse Party 3 (because one guy is named Sam Stackhouse)
Redhead Redemption (in reference to our red headed heel)
And more! This one is pretty silly.

You need to get overly epic with that shit. Something like

WAR FOR THE BLACK THRONE VII

Pavaloo

Alright someone needs to bequeath me a Cena avatar, my #heel candy ass is too bitter to look for some.

edit: the new Cena shirt and the new Punk shirt are bad, the Cena shirt is just like not even trying though.

Bowser

Alright someone needs to bequeath me a Cena avatar, my #heel candy ass is too bitter to look for some.

edit: the new Cena shirt and the new Punk shirt are bad, the Cena shirt is just like not even trying though.

I like the new Punk shirt, was gonna pick it up but by the time I went to look for one they were sold out at 2 separate stands and only XL - 3XL left at the mega store, so seems like they were a pretty big hit. I ended up grabbing a generic WM29 shirt that I'll wear at the gym (design wasn't too bad, black shirt that just had "W M 2 9" in subway lettering)

Cena wishes he was half as good as Tanahashi.

It's still a valid comparison though, but with a couple of qualifiers; the Cena of Japan, who can actually wrestle and who actually puts over young talent.

Pavaloo

I like the new Punk shirt, was gonna pick it up but by the time I went to look for one they were sold out at 2 separate stands and only XL - 3XL left at the mega store, so seems like they were a pretty big hit. I ended up grabbing a generic WM29 shirt that I'll wear at the gym (design wasn't too bad, black shirt that just had "W M 2 9" in subway lettering)

Punk shirt is actually not bad, I'm probably over reacting. I just really don't like the back of it with his hands, the front is fine.

I really want a Cesaro shirt for the gym.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk's new shirt looks like it should be airbrushed on the hood of an El Camino.

Ithil

Cena wishes he was half as good as Tanahashi.

It's still a valid comparison though, but with a couple of qualifiers; the Cena of Japan, who can actually wrestle and who actually puts over young talent.

Also the audience actually loves Tanahashi.

Dead Man

He's not making any money that they aren't "forcing" him to make. For instance, he's covered from head to toe in gaudy merchandise at all times, and switches colors every six months. As a result, lots of kids get their parents to buy the merch? Wow, I am shocked.

ANYONE else could get the push he has, for as long as he's had it, and sell the same amount of merchandise. It's like, they force a point, then try to use that forced point as proof that he should be kept on top.

You are absolutely correct. But that is not how the wanker in charge sees it.

KissVibes

Banned
Why would it be RTIME? IS HE FORMING A TAG TEAM WITH R-TRUTH!?!

How funny would that be? Cena and RTruth win the tag titles tonight in an absolute squash. Then Ziggler goes to cash it in on Del Rio tonight and Cena blocks him.

Taker's just looking on with sadness knowing that he raised the bar too high for the chump matches afterwards to follow, he weeps for the audience.

Speaking of expressions, this was a fantastic WM for peoples facial expressions if anything, it was the ultimate in gif material, though I haven't seen one of JBL punching the Rey figure with a look of contempt, when I saw that moment I knew it would be a perfect summary of how i'd feel at the end of the event.

Sephzilla

Undertaker's last Mania?

I think he was having a moment for Paul. If this was Taker's last Mania we would probably have known about it before hand.

WM30 is going to be his last dance though. I said last year that if they didn't end his career with 20-0 then they'd try to get him up to WrestleMania 30.

BFIB

Well. I picked my side. I'll accept my punishment.

I'm taking it one step further. I will completely back Cena from here on out.

#TeamCeNation.

EDIT: How long do I have to do this!?

BFIB

Extreme Rules is in St. Louis, still debating on if I'm going or not.

Glad to see that its not until later in May, plenty of time to build up the after WM feuds.

Top Bottom