• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

klonere

Banned
Because it was a whole lot of nothing. Nothing he said would matter the next week and had nothing to do with what he was doing then. It came off like some guy rambling on instead of telling some sort of story.

ayy thats what im saying though - nobody outside cena, bray and the authority get the chance to give those sorts of promos week on week. now i know ryback isn't the greatest person to be going to bat for giving weekly promos but man

anything

but

kane

in

klonere

Banned
We can talk soul patches if you like.

1428487530192.gif

Got my Time Warner hooked up. Got El Rey network. Gonna be DVR Lucha now.
Watching re runs now and I thought a fan that shouted Del Rio was gonna get trolled. Nothing happened

NeoGaf Rasslin' Question of the Day: You can have sex with any wrestling valet, past of present, in their prime, but you have to let the wrestler they valet'd watch. Who do you choose?

jred2k

You didn't look? Acceptable girth, good vein coverage. Why didn't you look?
You're encouraging people to go out and invade someone's privacy by viewing naked photos of them posted without their consent. Disgusting enablist behavior. Let me guess, your response to The Fappening leaks was "Well proportioned areolas, nice tits. Everyone should look". Misogynists like you are the worst.

NeoGaf Rasslin' Question of the Day: You can have sex with any wrestling valet, past of present, in their prime, but you have to let the wrestler they valet'd watch. Who do you choose?

And the wrestler is totally OK with this? I mean, if so, I'd have to go with Elizabeth. Macho would probably be able to provide some encouraging commentary.

And the wrestler is totally OK with this? I mean, if so, I'd have to go with Elizabeth. Macho would probably be able to provide some encouraging commentary.

That's a risk you are taking. I mean, do you think you could sit there plowing Miss Elizabeth for 2 minutes and not have Macho get up and cave your head in?

Eidan

How can Seth want to prove he's the best when he's not wanting to have matches with his number one contender? He's never even mentioned money. Brock at least has the money motivation.
This makes him sound like such a weasel. Someone should tell him to turn heel.

That's a risk you are taking. I mean, do you think you could sit there plowing Miss Elizabeth for 2 minutes and not have Macho get up and cave your head in?

No, not a chance. Much like Hogan, I'm sure Macho has those jealous eyes. Also, what about valets who managed multiple wrestlers? I'd pick Sherri Martel, but that's a long list of wrestlers she's represented;

Dave Sullivan
Crush
Greg Valentine
Ian Rotten
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Jeff Jarrett
Johnny Swinger
Kevin Sullivan
Lenny Lane
Marty Jannetty
Randy Savage
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Salvatore Bellomo
Shane Douglas
Shawn Michaels
Tatanka
Ted DiBiase
Terry Funk
The Honky Tonk Man
Tracy Smothers
Zeus

Lacey.

Jacobs won't do shit.

That's a great call, actually. Although, Jimmy is known to stab people who displease him in the forehead with a railroad spike, before hanging them from the rafters and bathing in their blood.

Straight shoot: it feels like Stro is trolling Zeph in a hostile way at this point. Very much the opposite of FnP It's like he focuses on one thing (Data West and seating his girl 3 rows behind him, Aiii and AK) and picks at it incessantly until it's 1. no longer funny and 2. unbecoming.

strobogo

Banned
Straight shoot: it feels like Stro is trolling Zeph in a hostile way at this point. Very much the opposite of FnP It's like he focuses on one thing (Data West and seating his girl 3 rows behind him, Aiii and AK) and picks at it incessantly until it's 1. no longer funny and 2. unbecoming.

Straight shoot: I still have no idea what gamergate is because I don't pay attention to anything gaming related. At all. I didn't find out what an Amiibo was until about a month ago. I've never been to Giant Bomb.

Zach

Straight shoot: I still have no idea what gamergate is because I don't pay attention to anything gaming related. At all. I didn't find out what an Amiibo was until about a month ago. I've never been to Giant Bomb.

Check out cool guy stro, everyone. Wow. So cool.

Just kidding. I'm not sure what Gamergate is either...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't really know what a gamergate is either. I just know everyone is either really upset or really obsessed with it.

Check out cool guy stro, everyone. Wow. So cool.

Just kidding. I'm not sure what Gamergate is either...

#safe

Kaladin

TNA champion Kurt Angle was interviewed by Sports Illustrated today and claimed that when he called Vince McMahon about returning to WWE last year, he was told to contact Triple H, who then told him that the company already had enough talent.

PWInsider.com sources at the time indicated that Angle wanted a part-time deal while WWE told him they were only interested in him if he was willing to commit to a full-time schedule. At the time, Angle was also trying to parlay a part-time WWE deal into helping his acting endeavors.

Angle claimed, "It was as if I was a nobody, that I wasn’t Kurt Angle. From a wrestling standpoint, they just weren’t interested. But TNA not only stepped up, they gave me everything I wanted – the dates, the money, and it’s no secret that I’ve went to rehab in the past, and they gave me time off. You talk about a company that’s loyal to you, and you want to be loyal back. So I didn’t pursue the WWE any further. When it comes down to it, you’ve got to stick with the people who want to take care of you. And [TNA president] Dixie Carter took care of me."

Angle claimed that WWE canceled a meeting with him to discuss returning and also stated that WWE would have made more money this year if they had brought him back. He also recounts his version of the time he and Brock Lesnar decided to legitimately shoot with each other in the ring before a WWE event.

I honestly think that if Kurt Angle returned to WWE today, no one would know who he is.

Complete SI interview:

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/04/08/kurt-angle-wwe-tna-brock-lesnar

Vylash

a group of sheltered nerds who spend their time harassing women and minorities under the guise of ethics in videogame journalism, i know that sounds like a parody but that's actually what it is

I wouldn't take anything Angle says at face value at this stage. Dude is always spreading bullshit.

The guy is a wreck physically and at times questionably mentally. WWE wouldn't touch a guy like that outside of a 1 off appearance like a random rumble entry or something and even that would be pushing it with a guy with the dodgy history Angle as has had in recent years.

Kaiterra

Banned
ayy thats what im saying though - nobody outside cena, bray and the authority get the chance to give those sorts of promos week on week. now i know ryback isn't the greatest person to be going to bat for giving weekly promos but man

anything

but

kane

in

The worst thing is that they don't even take advantage of having a WHOLE SECOND SHOW to give more guys mic time. It's just the same dudes on Smackdown getting to do all the talking except for guys who are too big to work Tuesdays.

And then shitloads of recaps.

Giving guys promo time on the app sounds like a solution at first but it's really just a way of enabling this shitty status quo.

Top Bottom