• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Eidan

I don't think there's a single wrestler in WWE besides Seth Rollins that I haven't seen get shit on in this thread.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't think there's a single wrestler in WWE besides Seth Rollins that I haven't seen get shit on in this thread.

The Rollins bandwagon might be full now but it wasn't too long ago dudes here were claiming Dean carried their feud last year. I haven't forgotten, brehs.

Paracelsus

Ambrose has got plenty examples right now that if Vinz doesn't like you or the way you look, you can "take chicken shit and turn it into chicken salad" and you will never be a world champion. Since he probably sees future endeavors in the future, he went "why bother".

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ambrose has got plenty examples right now that if Vinz doesn't like you or the way you look, you can "take chicken shit and turn it into chicken salad" and you will never be a world champion. Since he probably sees future endeavors in the future, he went "why bother".

Ambrose is going to be fine. People, these 3 are still less than 1 full year into their post-Shield career. What proof is there that Vince doesn't like Dean anyway?

Eidan

Hey just because you actually saw lots of people root and cheer for Reigns live and in person doesn't mean that he's really popular, ok?
Hahaha, I wasn't even thinking about that. But just following conversations as they transition from shitting on one wrestler after another.

More "I can definitely read this in Steiner's voice" quotes.

Needs the pic from the source:

0407-scott-steiner-wiki-4.jpg

I only hate his voice and how he never shuts up in promos.
Vince likes Ambrose though.
Hey just because you actually saw lots of people root and cheer for Reigns live and in person doesn't mean that he's really popular, ok?
iuUqrP5izXMpX.gif

It was mighty quiet around here on Monday.

Paracelsus

Ambrose is going to be fine. People, these 3 are still less than 1 full year into their post-Shield career. What proof is there that Vince doesn't like Dean anyway?

Since you can't be with him in the room with Kevin Dunn, your only bet is the resume and the booked results.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Since you can't be with him in the room with Kevin Dunn, your only bet is the resume and the booked results.

I'm saying the resume isn't long enough to judge.10 months as a solo star isn't long at all. Not everyone can be Seth Rollins, friend.

strobogo

Banned
tumblr_inline_n6ieajw9Fd1qhf2de.jpg

Stro what do YOU like/enjoy/love without any qualifications?

Bull Nakano
Diet Dr. Pepper
Chips and Salsa
Red Chili Peppers (the big ones)
The Godfather (all of them)
Point Break
Macho Man
WCW Rick Rude
Sleeping Pills
Sami Zayn
Sting vs HHH
Chile Rellenos
Tony Schiavone
A Nightmare On Elm Street (all of them)
BBQ Ribs
That feel after a hard work out/bike ride when you are too tired to move and give a shit about anything
My Library

Anth0ny

I legit can't believe they're just going to upload the entire year of 1998 Raws all at once.

DURING A FREE MONTH

I mean, it's awesome for us, but those Raws are probably the most valuable footage still in their vault right now. Why not drip feed them? Keep people coming back/re-subscribing? Unless you're really hardcore you can just view a bunch of them during this free month and not even feel compelled to subscribe for May. At the same time, really hardcore fans are probably waiting for the 97 Raws in order to marathon everything in order.

Weird move, but I'll be checking out the network for sure this month. Finally, 1998 Raws that aren't shitty VHS rips!

strobogo

Banned
I legit can't believe they're just going to upload the entire year of 1998 Raws all at once.

DURING A FREE MONTH

I mean, it's awesome for us, but those Raws are probably the most valuable footage still in their vault right now. Why not drip feed them? Keep people coming back/re-subscribing? Unless you're really hardcore you can just view a bunch of them during this free month and not even feel compelled to subscribe for May. At the same time, really hardcore fans are probably waiting for the 97 Raws in order to marathon everything in order.

Weird move, but I'll be checking out the network for sure this month. Finally, 1998 Raws that aren't shitty VHS rips!

They've been drip feeding them for over a year and that's the biggest complaint against WWE Network. Especially since 80% of their ads for the Network is footage from AE Raws. They should have STARTED with all of 1997-2000 Raws. At least.

I was all about to post about how boring a nightmare on elm street 5 is and then when I was typing out the rant I realized that all the death scenes were pretty memorable and that.

is just.

#2sweet

Anth0ny

They've been drip feeding them for over a year and that's the biggest complaint against WWE Network. Especially since 80% of their ads for the Network is footage from AE Raws. They should have STARTED with all of 1997-2000 Raws. At least.

How have they been releasing the Raws so far?

I feel like one or two Raws a week, every week would be perfect. One or two Nitros, too. They can even review each newly uploaded episode with a small panel or something. Again, these shows from the boom period are arguably their most valuable footage, they should milk them for everything they're worth imo.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Network is fucked here right now as I was going to check how far they'd gotten. I think they were just about done with 1996 RAWS. Too bad they are skipping 1997 for the time being.

strobogo

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;159407896 said:
I was all about to post about how boring a nightmare on elm street 5 is and then when I was typing out the rant I realized that all the death scenes were pretty memorable and that.

is just.

#2sweet

2 and 5 are probably my favorites. At least the ones I've rewatched the most.

How have they been releasing the Raws so far?

I feel like one or two Raws a week, every week would be perfect. One or two Nitros, too. They can even review each newly uploaded episode with a small panel or something. Again, these shows from the boom period are arguably their most valuable footage, they should milk them for everything they're worth imo.

For a while they were doing 2-3 Raws per week. Sometimes they'd go a week or two without updating. Sometimes they'd go a month without updating and then throw out a month or two. It's currently up to October 1996 in order. After that, it is random eps until 2012. They started doing Smackdown in order and abruptly stopped many months ago.

For Nitro, they waited until last Fall and dumped all of 1995/1996 and haven't touched it since.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, what is with your people and the proliferation of dumb wrestling threads in OT?

sigh...lemme look before I admit they're "my people"

nope, not my people. not your people. just bad people.

Top Bottom