• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Thorakai

Itami's kids are awesome.

GHM4h7N.gif

this is adorable

take notes punk

MC Safety

WWE should purge the women's division of its dead weight: Layla, Eva, Cameron, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae, and Tamina Snuka.

Even two or three callups from NXT would be more than enough to pick up the slack.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
WWE should purge the women's division of its dead weight: Layla, Eva, Cameron, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae, and Tamina Snuka.

Even two or three callups from NXT would be more than enough to pick up the slack.
They can't cut them. Gotta have someone stand at ringside for lumberjill matches.

somedevil

Can't actually show anyone doing the GTS yet. Build the hype, follow the money, etc, etc.

They showed him doing it on the NXT wed but not the impact of the move. So you got to wait till he wins the title from Owens to see the impact of him doing the GTS.

Kaladin

– Finn Balor returned home and received a huge pop for today’s WWE live event in Dublin, Ireland. He defeated Neville. After the match, Sheamus came out for a promo putting over Balor but turned and laid them both out with Brogue Kicks.

MC Safety

So you mean the entire division minus Paige??

There's some merit to Natalya and Naomi. I don't even hate the Bellas, although I'm not sure what people are thinking when they say they've improved dramatically. I'd keep them around because they're like the mean girls who have a little bit of in-ring talent.

Maybe the WWE could get Gail Kim back, too, or import some real female wrestlers from the independents.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm excited for a legal English language version of Lucha Underground. It'll happen eventually I'm sure for my cable provider.

Lum1n3s

#bait

I'm watching it the only way it's available in my area. I'd gladly contribute to the ratings if I could get it in Canada. I pay for the wrestling that I can get in my area, either on television or online. (WWE, ROH, and NJPW)
Can Canadians get Sling in their area? That's the only way that I can think of watching it legally.

El Rey network is definitely one of those channels I've been spreading the word about on Facebook, especially Lucha.

Bandini

You leave Summer Rae alone. She may not be the greatest worker but there is something about her. She is fun to watch.

Not #bait, I would like to support them but I am unable to so I at least don't support the pirates devaluing their product with illegal streams.

It's nice that you give your money to the big foreign wrestling corporations run by millionaires, what would be nicer is if you supported the local talent busting their asses 15 minutes from your home.

Alucard

Banned
Not #bait, I would like to support them but I am unable to so I at least don't support the pirates devaluing their product with illegal streams.

It's nice that you give your money to the big foreign wrestling corporations run by millionaires, what would be nicer is if you supported the local talent busting their asses 15 minutes from your home.

...I do that too.

Anyway, these are the types of exchanges that make me want to not post here at all. No idea where this obviously personal stuff comes from.

If this is going back to the March OT, I never snitched and have no idea who did.

Bye.

I don't know how you're reading my posts but I genuinely don't mean to be offensive. I just see you post a lot about whatever big indy you happen to be following but don't seem that interested in your local scene, if you are that's great. I think that watching wrestling live is a much better way of taking it in and recommend that you do it.

Lum1n3s

I don't know how you're reading my posts but I genuinely don't mean to be offensive. I just see you post a lot about whatever big indy you happen to be following but don't seem that interested in your local scene, if you are that's great. I think that watching wrestling live is a much better way of taking it in and recommend that you do it.
If only it worked that way in my area, how does one find out about these things? The only closest one I know of is a state away from me. Plus they always choose Friday's to host their events around 8 and I get off at work at 6:30.

Heroman

Banned
Maybe he doesn't want to his go local Indy , no reason to dog him for it or even care

What is this dumb shit.

strobogo

Banned
I can't see the posts, but I assume you are picking on Alucard, Pepsi. That's rude. He just had a baby I heard. Cut him some slack.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If only it worked that way in my area, how does one find out about these things? The only closest one I know of is a state away from me. Plus they always choose Friday's to host their events around 8 and I get off at work at 6:30.

What area are you in?

Top Bottom