• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

strobogo

Banned
1897816_872224899501229_8236628826867619769_n.jpg

I could be front row for that for $14.

Skikkiks

This talk of Indie feds made me look up what's near me. Anyone know how SMASH Wrestling is? I think Bootaaay made some posts about it before. One of their venues they use alot is half an hour away from meand has 15 buck tickets for their shows, 30 for front row VIP.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This talk of Indie feds made me look up what's near me. Anyone know how SMASH Wrestling is? I think Bootaaay made some posts about it before. One of their venues they use alot is half an hour away from meand has 15 buck tickets for their shows, 30 for front row VIP.

I watched some of it during a #rawlternative night and didn't come away too impressed, but to be honest I think I just caught a bad match. Most people really enjoy SMASH.

There's some merit to Natalya and Naomi. I don't even hate the Bellas, although I'm not sure what people are thinking when they say they've improved dramatically. I'd keep them around because they're like the mean girls who have a little bit of in-ring talent.

Maybe the WWE could get Gail Kim back, too, or import some real female wrestlers from the independents.

I'm pretty sure the Bella's are around because they were/are popular and they're married to the two most popular wrestlers in the current roster.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my fucking Christ this is out of a nightmare
3tVZhPu.png

I really need to stop looking for this shit...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sadly, I can not find a single thing online about Little Kid Enigma beyond that card.

I may have to find his next event just to find out what Little Kid Enigma is. He truly is... an enigma.
p0QHO.gif

Ultratech

All these shitty Indy posters...my eyes recoil in horror.

The only indy wrasslin in my parts for a while was XCW Wrestling, but I think it's more or less defunct now.

It was active for a number of years, then they shut down, came back for a bit, then...nothing.

Always wanted to go see a show at least once, but I was usually too busy.

---

Anywho...caught on LU since I missed it last night.
(Had an extended Happy Hour which led to a shitty day today since I was sore as shit from working out, hungover, and exhausted. Not fun.)

Good stuff. Also glad BASED PENTEGOD JR showed up.

Trios match was pretty good as was the Main Event.

And yeah, lol @ Vampiro
Striker's all praising Konnan and Vampiro's all like, "...What? The fuck you talking about?"

*Please note: not in any way affiliated with "Stampede Wrestling"

Damn, that one's actually really good!

strobogo

Banned
Thaanks! I didnt know about the injuy. Vince being stubborn we all know thouh.

But as far as I can tell, there was nobody quite like him at the time. He had an amazing entrance, fantastic promos, looked cool with all his various costumes, and was one of the best wrestlers. Hell - he even got long and great matches out of guys like Warrior. I dont know, to me it just seems like a complete waste of maybe their best talent.

It was a waste, which is why he left and proved to be very valuable to WCW for the next few years. They were trying to make a clean break between the Hogan era and New Generation. Why they benched Macho but then put the title on 36 year old Bret and brought back guys like Bob Backlund, King Kong Bundy, and the Bushwhackers is anyone's guess.

Top Bottom