• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ninja Scooter, I'd like to change my answer to your question yesterday

003.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I won't lie, I'm really enjoying this backyard match. Minyak is the real deal.

Thanks for the info man, I'm definitely excited to see them make their debut here in the STL on a pretty stacked show. They were a last minute addition to the tournament as one of the heel faction teams main guys got a concussion and is off the double shot next weekend.

Yeah. Both guys are fun. I'm assuming that's a St. Louis Anarchy show? Starks used to work there quite a bit. He actually moved up to St. Louis for a little while.

I always did like that Lacey's Angels used Yeah Yeah Yeah's "Date with the Night" as their entrance theme.

Also, the Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew is a great tag team name.

Hell yeah. Probably the best ring entrance song for a female ever. Loved Lacey. Loved her heelishness. Loved the mudhole stomp in the corner spot she ripped off to perfection from Stone Cold. Just was always super entertained by her.

Do indie wrestlers HAVE to do movez and flippy shit, or could somebody like Arn Anderson who is just a solid all-around master of the craft(but without overly fancy stuff) get over?

You need to watch like all of Ray Rowe's matches in Inspire Pro. Unless you consider throwing motherfuckers around like ragdolls "moovz," you'll love him.

Which, in a way, is a bit crazy because he poked Vader's eye out in one match and then broke his nose in the next one. But I've never heard allegations of him being unsafe. Just really stiff.

(I'm still watching Vader matches on NJPW World)

Stan Hansen was blind as a bat without glasses. So he mostly didn't mean to hit people. It just happened. A lot. For some reason, he pretty much got a complete pass from most of the boys for this. Plus, he'd gladly take any "receipt" you wanted to dish out.

Yeah. Both guys are fun. I'm assuming that's a St. Louis Anarchy show? Starks used to work there quite a bit. He actually moved up to St. Louis for a little while.

Yes sir St. Louis Anarchy's Gateway to Anarchy 2015 doubleshot. Going to be a fun show as Davey Richards, ACH, Trik Davis, Louis Lyndon, Hooligans, Jonathan Gresham, Davey Vega and Viking War party of Parnell & Rudolph are all booked.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Miniak is one tough motherfucker. No lie. And Jesus did Scythe get the shit kicked out of him.

highspotz.gif

high spotz.

not gonna lie, there's something cute about their enthusiasm and complete disregard for any real logic or safety precautions. its like watching children at play.

also surprised how few shitbird comments there are on these videos, guess not too many people see 'em.

¡HarlequinPanic!;159549586 said:
highspotz.gif

high spotz.

not gonna lie, there's something cute about their enthusiasm and complete disregard for any real logic or safety precautions. its like watching children at play.

also surprised how few shitbird comments there are on these videos, guess not too many people see 'em.
Or they know that they'll get wrecked by Miniak if they say something out of line.

Heel

I wasn't a believer in these cries about the wrestling being too soft until 11:30 in that video. Weak.

It's all fun and games until someone gets burned by one of those little tiki torch candles, friend. CHW is ushering in a new era of safety in indie wrestling.

scabro

Miniak's two piece and a biscuit would put down any 125'er in the Ultimate, no question.

i think that video proves that while the Undertake might be the best pure striker in the WWE, Miniak is the best pure striker in the streets, where it really matters.

Top Bottom