• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm surprised Bootaaay doesn't talk about Hideki Suzuki more considering who his trainer was.

him embarrassing kai was hilarious

kiguel182

Bo Dallas being a heel by calling the Phatom Menace the best Star Wars was the best moment of the show.

The rest was just a big sea of dull indifference. Oh well.

CDJKmQ8WIAEt9zF.jpg

Some hot NWA rankings

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Rankings:
Champion: Hiroyoshi Tenzan
#1 Jax Dane
#2 Rob Conway
#3 Matt Riviera
#4 Satoshi Kojima
#5 Jason Kincaid
#6 Tim Storm
#7 Byron Wilcott
#8 Shinsuke Nakamura
#9 Arrick Andrews
#10 Houston Carson

NWA World Women’s Championship Rankings:
Champion: Santana Garrett
#1 Barbi Hayden
#2 La Rosa Negra
#3 Katt Green
#4 Delilah Doom
#5 Mia Yim

NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship Rankings:
Champion: Steve Anthony
#1 Jushin Liger
#2 Chase Owens
#3 Tiger Mask
#4 Danny Ramons
#5 Americos

NWA World Tag Team Championship Rankings:
Champions: Killer Elite Squad (Lance Hoyt & Harry Smith)
#1 The Heatseekers (Sigmon & Elliott Russell)
#2 Parental Discretion (Mike Menance, Mario Banks & Mike Rayne)
#3 Charlie Haas & Dane Griffin
#4 Sons of Texas (Brent McKenzie, James Claxton & Moonshine Mantell)
#5 Frankie Thomas & Ryan Oshun

Alucard

Banned
Am I a pariah for thinking that Big Show has been doing good work since winning the Andre match?

...Is it weird that I've liked his stuff with Roman Reigns? Last week's Raw and Smackdown stuff was very good IMO.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Last year's ROH/NJPW show > this year

yes, I am being biased.

Well you'd have to be biased, because the new show hasn't even happened yet and you can't judge it!

Change your avatar! Goddammit!

By the way wasn't his ban only a week? It should be up by now

Nah, he told a mod to go fuck himself. Living life on the edge. I hope you're ready for Aerostromith.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
6 minutes. 6 minutes for Hideku Suzuki to take KAI's title. The build-up promo for the match was longer than the match itself. Suzuki stomped this fucking kid.
Xsf9miR.gif

k019ruW.gif

EP9myhJ.gif

KAI straight up embarrassed.

RP912

Banned
Liger is still dope.

He's ok but...it's like this. I'm trying to avoid thinking about prime Liger and how he was a beast in the 90s compared to nowadays. That's why I'm kind of eh about him being on the show, yet alone in that match.

I think NJPW will be running shows at the same time so they can't split their rosters up too bad, which is why I'm surprised all the main eventers are going.

So who the hell is Jay Briscoe going to face? All of the NJPW guys have been used up in the prelim matches. Are we going to get AJ vs. Briscoe champion vs. champion?

Also it looks like Adam Cole is out of the IWGP title match on night one.

Yea that's a factor into why the ROH show looks oddly booked.

Liger's still a great worker, he just doesn't throw out 20 powerbombs and superkicks. I'd like more Jushin Liger's and fewer Michael Elgin's in wrestling if possible.

Hmmm....sounds reasonable the way you put it. Liger is ok, but as I said his glory days are WAY behind him.

Toki767

Now If kane was scaring folks away they'd have stopped watching earlier in the show during his big promo or many backstage segments.
Quiver in the wake of my airtight logic.

It's one thing to listen to Kane talk. He can be funny sometimes and he does have really good comedic timing.

It's a whole other thing to have to watch Kane work virtually the same match he always works. Same with Big Show.

Hasney

It's a real shame they threw her out there when they did greener than grass. If she can do some cool spots that's all she'll need since Divas don't get time for psychology.

Unless she comes back through NXT. Have her squash Blue Pants then Bailey for nuclear heat.
I'll be down for it if we get more mat classics like this.

Now add 10 years of aging to that, uh, "pace"

It's one thing to listen to Kane talk. He can be funny sometimes and he does have really good comedic timing.

It's a whole other thing to have to watch Kane work virtually the same match he always works. Same with Big Show.

Well you win this round, even I fast forward through his non ppv matches.

Then they complain new talent doesn't over for being swiss or some dumb shit when they have Kane, fucking Kane, taking time from stuff like this.

To be fair, Kane has been much better this month than Cesaro has been this whole year. I can't remember a single memorable thing Cesaro has done since he pulled off the bodysuit man stunt with Kidd.

Top Bottom