• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

klonere

Banned
To be fair, Kane has been much better this month than Cesaro has been this whole year. I can't remember a single memorable thing Cesaro has done since he pulled off the bodysuit man stunt with Kidd.

well the point is that they don't really get a chance to make their feuds or segments memorable because they don't get any unscripted, off the cuff mic time like this to get their personalities out

kidd/cesaro had a 30 second insert promo a few weeks ago and killed it as well

To be fair, Kane has been much better this month than Cesaro has been this whole year. I can't remember a single memorable thing Cesaro has done since he pulled off the bodysuit man stunt with Kidd.
"Come on uce, I'm starving"

Though all of his stuff has been with Kidd. Has Kane been wrestling this month? If so I gotta disagree with this "entertaining" premise

Softgels

Banned
Kane and Big Show have been entertaining since Mania. Can't anyone say differently.

I agree 100%. Both guys get so much hate, but, never have two guys their size been able to last as long as them, and still be capable in the ring. I'm sure we all remember Andre's last few years, when he was completely immobile. Yet, Kane is still jumping off the top rope nearly every show, and Big Show bumps more in one match than Andre did period after 1986. It's really amazing they're able to still do anything, AND can still connect with the audience.

After all those jokes in 2014, here they both are being the best part of the show in 2015. Amazing.

klonere

Banned
gotta say I'm in the opposite camp with the Kane and Big Show, I've probably seen the least of them out of anyone here and I just cannot stand them. Show is a reasonable promo but his in ring makes me just not care. He doesn't strike me as menacing or dangerous, just a lumbering oaf in the style of bad oversized video game bosses whom you have to knock down by hitting the weak spot. Kane is perhaps the most boring man on the roster, regardless of last night.

Kaladin

I know people like Extreme Rules as it often has Wrestlemania rematches that turn out to be better........but this year's just seems like a C show. Seriously.

The only thing on the card I'm remotely excited about is Ambrose vs Harper. I'm kinda interested in the main event, but seriously expect shenanigans at the end so what's the point?

Fox318

they should have given everyone a month off like Data West suggested

With their TV deal they can't.

It really is a shame because an off season or at least a potential buildup to a start of a new season of raw could be good.

People get amped up for the start of a show or the start of a sports season. Wrestling doesn't really have that.

Thorakai

I got the job.

I sold out.

0nSwPTp.gif

Congrats!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I agree 100%. Both guys get so much hate, but, never have two guys their size been able to last as long as them, and still be capable in the ring. I'm sure we all remember Andre's last few years, when he was completely immobile. Yet, Kane is still jumping off the top rope nearly every show, and Big Show bumps more in one match than Andre did period after 1986. It's really amazing they're able to still do anything, AND can still connect with the audience.

After all those jokes in 2014, here they both are being the best part of the show in 2015. Amazing.

Would you say that maybe it's due to the roster's issues with talent? I wouldn't, just to be clear - WWE has a great roster. But some others might think so.

Kaladin

- Regarding why WWE Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan was sent home from the recent WWE European tour, a WWE source stated to PWInsider that Bryan is indeed injured.

Bryan reportedly suffered an injury on April 9th at a WWE live event in Dublin, Ireland as he teamed with Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan to defeat Sheamus, Bray Wyatt and Bad News Barrett. We’re not exactly sure what happened to him but there was an injury in that match that got him sent home.

When Bryan was first sent home, WWE officials expected him to be out of the ring for about a month. No word yet if that time-frame has changed but there’s a chance they change Sunday’s Extreme Rules match against Barrett.

Expected to be out for a month.

Softgels

Banned
Would you say that maybe it's due to the roster's issues with talent? I wouldn't, just to be clear - WWE has a great roster. But some others might think so.

I would not say that. I believe it is a case of two veterans finally getting their due, after years of being hated online for their genetics. And now, people are coming around, and, frankly, it's a wonderful thing to see.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Congratulations for everyone with new jobs. May you all be productive members of society! Don't forget to pay your taxes!
/rotundo

Alucard

Banned
I also feel the further we get away from Brock vs. Reigns at Mania 31, the bigger the legend of Reigns grows that night. If he can have a solid match against Big Show with a memorable finish, it'll just add to his likeability. I do feel people are turning the corner on the guy. I certainly am.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The reason I try to never leave a job is the hiring process.

Shit takes forever. And it involves more driving out of town than your job will ever require of you for the next 6 years.

Hung

ROH
TNA
NOAH
ALL JAPAN

Wil all have teams in the AAA world cup trios tournamnrt5.

Off the top of my head here are the trios I would send. Not necessarily the best workers but guys I think AAA fans would like.

ROH: The Addiction and ACH
TNA: EC3, Bram, and Tyrus
NOAH: Marufuji, Nakajima, and Sugiura
All Japan: Akebono, The Bodguard, and Zeus

klonere

Banned
I also feel the further we get away from Brock vs. Reigns at Mania 31, the bigger the legend of Reigns grows that night. If he can have a solid match against Big Show with a memorable finish, it'll just add to his likeability. I do feel people are turning the corner on the guy. I certainly am.

Sadly a match with the Show won't give him any opportunity to show he can do more than a series of power moves :(

Plus his character has not really progressed past Cena 2.0 with less promo skills. Still watching that match with Brock again a few days ago...he's got something that's for sure. And he's got the best outside dive in the company.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_nn6m7kQtZ31ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I am proud of you all getting a job.

You all stepped your game up
tumblr_nn6m7kQtZ31ql5yr7o4_400.gif

Don't be afraid to give people your honest opinions, wear your heart on your sleeve
tumblr_nn6m7kQtZ31ql5yr7o2_400.gif

Also entrepreneurs:
tumblr_nn6m7kQtZ31ql5yr7o3_400.gif

Kaladin

Off the top of my head here are the trios I would send. Not necessarily the best workers but guys I think AAA fans would like.

The Addiction would be with Chris Sabin if anyone, they formed a faction together.

I hate Kane, but I never wanna piss him off because I'm afraid he might start interfering in my life like he interferes in matches. Like what if I said to him "fuck you kane" and then the next day when I'm eating some cereal he shows up out of nowhere and slaps my bowl away and leaves? Or I'm on the toilet, and he steps out from behind the shower curtain and gives me a boot and I end up pissing on myself?

Don't mess with Kane guys.
Congratulations for everyone with new jobs. May you all be productive members of society! Don't forget to pay your taxes!
/rotundo

I always pay my taxes. *million dollar laugh*

tm24

Ticketmaster lists matt hardy, ishimori, Wagner and Mundo

The Addiction would be with Chris Sabin if anyone, they formed a faction together.

You're certainly right from a storyline standpoint. I just figured that ACH is a guy who is putting it together and working with teams from around the world could really help him while Chris Sabin will always be Chris Sabin.

Kaladin

You're certainly right from a storyline standpoint. I just figured that ACH is a guy who is putting it together and working with teams from around the world could really help him while Chris Sabin will always be Chris Sabin.

these sorts of things typically follow storyline teams though

Top Bottom