• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

XenoRaven

TBF I've never played SR2. Just 3 and 4, and a little of Gat out of Hell.
Did you play the new DLC? Is it good?

4's probably my favorite one as well. I can't beat the Santa DLC because the part where you have to deliver presents is just impossible. There must be something I'm doing wrong.
I only played a little bit. It's cool so far.

Hmm..I don't remember having a major problem with the gift delivery missions. Memory is fuzzy at this point though. Shame you didn't get to finish it. I love the Christmas DLC.

And because #GiveDivasaAChance:

Inspire Pro Wrestling: Paige (I can't send her back to SHIMMER, and SHINE is even smaller than SHIMMER, which kind of leaves Inspire as the default choice. It's not a good one.)

Oz Academy: Alicia Fox

Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling: Nikki Bella

Stardom: Natalya

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling: Nikki Bella

Stardom: Natalya

Both of these would be fantastic fits.

It speaks to Cena's qualities that I would have felt fine slotting him anywhere. I had him in CZW for a while before realizing that Hoodslam would be even funnier.

Seriously. I think everyone in here would love to see what Cena can do anywhere else. Especially considering most don't want to see him get humiliated or beaten, but just see how his character would work elsewhere.

Oh, and Alex Riley to FWE but that's more of a prediction

Damn, I should have sent Riley to TNA. It's as close to a garbage pile without pulling out really obscure tiny indies as I could get.

I guess we should give someone to EVOLVE too.

EVOLVE: I mean, if they want to go with a UWFI workshoot style, the most obvious candidate is BRRRROCK LESNAR. But the idea of Lesnar working in EVOLVE makes me sad. So, let's go in a completely different direction: The Miz. His shitty Figure Four vs. Gulak, Busick, and Thatcher would be entertaining.

Hasney

All the Saint's Row games have gotten better with each iteration. Even if I preferred playing SR2 to SR3, it would be DQ'd due to the PC port.

I never thought I'd miss ICP, but the replacement music for the Odditites is god awful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're WWE and have decided to put a match together for the Gathering of the Juggalos.

Who do you send to work a match?

Realistically, find the biggest weedhead in WWE and send him/her to Hoodslam. It would be a natural fit.

Oh, right, DDT. We need someone f'n'p who could wrestle in DDT. I think this is the right call: Daniel Bryan. Let Bryan have the matches against the blow-up dolls and the campsite fireworks battles. I can hear the YES! chants reverberating through those Japanese campsites now.

You're WWE and have decided to put a match together for the Gathering of the Juggalos.

Who do you send to work a match?

Adam Rose vs. Zack Ryder was the first thing to pop into my head, but that's because I don't like either of them.

Big Show vs. Torito would fit the freakshow atmosphere, so let's go with that. Big Show would probably get some nostalgia appeal, based on the ICP's own Juggalo Championshit Wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The more I think of it, do Taker vs Sting at the Gathering. They'll forgive the R&R Express' return, they'll be ok with a slower Taker and Sting. Lots of appreciation for legendary dudes. Or Kane/Taker, they'd be over as fuck with the Gathering crowd.

Recall

I think Summerslam is the best PPV series the WWE does. Almost every year it is one of the best shows if not the best.

2000, 2001, 2002 have just incredible Summerslams

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck physical comics, but especially fuck single issues.

I couldn't find a place for Orton or Rollins. Could Orton play a base in AAA or CMLL?

Orton or Rollins in AAA...that'd be some interesting style clash.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to be the guy that just says "send everyone I like to NJPW!" but I would totally watch Orton in NJPW.

Orton/Nak would be fun and certainly Orton/Styles, but I really want to see...

Honma vs Orton. The match-ending RKO out of a top-rope Kokeshi would be beautiful.

I don't want to be the guy that just says "send everyone I like to NJPW!" but I would totally watch Orton in NJPW.

Orton/Nak would be fun and certainly Orton/Styles, but I really want to see...

Honma vs Orton. The match-ending RKO out of a top-rope Kokeshi would be beautiful.

I'm not sure Orton's strikes are good enough, but Orton vs. Tanahashi in a pose-off would be interesting. Orton vs. Sakuraba or Orton vs. Nagata would be hilarious.

I found a place for orton

top10.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure Orton's strikes are good enough, but Orton vs. Tanahashi in a pose-off would be interesting. Orton vs. Sakuraba or Orton vs. Nagata would be hilarious.

Picture it. Orton poses with his arms out. Tanahashi slaps him, plays air guitar!

then an RKO

XenoRaven

Orton and Cena would be really interesting to see in a different promotion. I'd love for them to be able to let it breathe a little more. Stiffer strikes, more technical moves, different "style", etc. I don't think I'm the first person to say this here though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair that screenshot is of a pirated WWE2k15 that's a little busted, so...

Top Bottom