• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

strobogo

Banned
This is going to end well.

Oh, I'm not talking about stro going back to cuntposting already, I mean this:
11684_10153817491490620_403781455347061344_n.jpg

Cunt posting by linking to an event being talked about? So rude. I ain't doing shit to get banned again and people taking shots at me when I haven't done shit. Called no one any names, haven't even dropped cunt until this post.

strobogo

Banned
Besides Carnby's bizarre personal reaction to asking about Roman's ethnicity when compared to Dean Ambrose, what cunt posting is going on?

Hasney

I read about AJ twice in here then the WWE app bugs me about it. Shame she couldn't have a nice long singles match to go out on a high with.

dakun

just got the message from the app.. not shocked at all. Not a big loss for the WWE etiher.. alot of girls from the NXT waiting for that spot.

good gal aj falls on the sword to save the after-mania culling from happening. They've got a lot of money to put back into their coffers now that they don't have to pony up for her salary!

My six year-old daughter finally decided she'd watch a Royal Rumble that wasn't the 40-man. She asked for the newest one, and I'm too sick to do anything but watch it also.

Me: Bubba Ray wants R-Truth to get a table.
Her: Why, is he tired of wrestling?

I swear, she has never seen Bubba's infamous table GIF. I think. Either way, it was hilarious.

Later on, way after he'd been eliminated, she said she likes every wrestler except Bubba Ray. I tried to convince her that he's funny but she wasn't having it. She's got opinions.

Fox318

Seems like it. She has clearly not been giving a shit for a while.

She spent most of the matches not really doing much.

Plus the company she is employed with is going after her husband in court.

I really feel sorry for her and her husband.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
If she isn't into it, and her and Punk have the money to retire - more power to her. She was awesome when she was in WWE and they get to live the dream.

Her contract is likely up, and she had no reason to resign. Considering her husband's MMA deal she's set for life financially, and if she gets the urge she could always work the indies. I wouldn't be shocked if WWE making a big deal about it is a way to stick it to Punk, like "See, your wife is leaving us on good terms!".

And before you question that, yes, the WWE has proven to be that petty...on MULTIPLE occasions.

That explains why they seem to be pushing Naomi as the next Divas championship contender even though AJ won a match before 'Mania against Nikki.

OctoMan

Banned
Her contract is likely up, and she had no reason to resign. Considering her husband's MMA deal she's set for life financially, and if she gets the urge she could always work the indies. I wouldn't be shocked if WWE making a big deal about it is a way to stick it to Punk, like "See, your wife is leaving us on good terms!".

And before you question that, yes, the WWE has proven to be that petty...on MULTIPLE occasions.
The wording of it sounds like she'll be sticking around with WWE. Wonder if she's preggers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its Wrestling. She'll be back the same way Punk will come crawling back.

Ah... It's been fun. I remember my own AJ crazy days back in the day in WrassleGAF. Thank you, AJ. You will always be one of my favorite wrestlers.

BFIB

Its odd that its worded "Retiring from in ring competition". Not the usual "We have come to terms..." jargon that WWE usually delivers.

Top Bottom