• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Laserfrog

The next guest host of the Theszcast will really bring in the ratings, the ratings will be so high putting /thesz at the end of websites will get you discounts.

The amount of muscle these guys have are crazy. I was sitting at 270 late last year but was around low to mid 20s in body fat. To weigh in the 250s/260s and be in lower teens is insane.

DMczaf

It's Thursday?

tumblr_n21qdjjlj21saykaxo4_250.gif

Normally I would post about my nightly dillemma but fuck no Thursday Wrestling is barf

I went to a play last night instead of Wrestling + Infamous and tonight I'm watching some Ed Harris movie I won free passes to + The Wind Rises

I am a cultured man~!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you ever get round to reviewing any BattlArts, Lambda? I know you said you were done with shootstyle for the time being, but I think you might enjoy some Yuki Ishikawa & Daisuke Ikeda beating the crap out of each other;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fco2aw-SY

That remind me, since you mentioned BattlArts, is there any footage of Santino's MMA career?

Normally I would post about my nightly dillemma but fuck no Thursday Wrestling is barf

I went to a play last night instead of Wrestling + Infamous and tonight I'm watching some Ed Harris movie I won free passes to + The Wind Rises

I am a cultured man~!

You sound like a poor since you don't pay for anything.

Laserfrog there's your birthday gift

Did you ever get round to reviewing any BattlArts, Lambda? I know you said you were done with shootstyle for the time being, but I think you might enjoy some Yuki Ishikawa & Daisuke Ikeda beating the crap out of each other;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fco2aw-SY

it was on the list but i got burned out. if i ever go back to it i'll probably just make a new blog for it.

That remind me, since you mentioned BattlArts, is there any footage of Santino's MMA career?

sadly never manged to find any. only a couple of pics.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was just thinking, I watched a really bad but cool video of Oleg Taktarov vs Dolph Lundgren match. It was worked, sadly, but I always loved Oleg even with the shenanigans surrounding his UFC win, which bummed me out. He's one of my favorite dudes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not my fault I'm gifted at winning things! Luck is my main skill D:

Also I am tempted to either chip in on the Yottsume Skittles Export or send him PSN stuff

There's gotta be a better way from what I've seen. I'm seeing that 5 lbs of skittles will cost anywhere from $70-90 to ship, which is insane.

Anyone else surprised that a southern toolbox like BronsonLee has a passport?

...I was born in Hawaii and live in Philly you goddamn Konnan~!
I am many things, but I am neither southern or a box of tools!

There's gotta be a better way from what I've seen. I'm seeing that 5 lbs of skittles will cost anywhere from $70-90 to ship, which is insane.

Fly to Japan on your own and hand deliver em!

Preview of Cesaro vs Reigns
swingdersf7.gif

Cue JBL freaking out

I'm wondering if/when he'll use the UFO

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a passport, but I'm cultured European, so it's to be expected.

Visiting gypsy camps in other countries to watch bad deathmatch wrasslin doesn't make you cultured, my friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got into a scuffle with a bunch of gypsies in Spain. I'll fucking death match wrestle any of them

I hear they have scooter gangs. SCOOTER GANGS! A friend of mine was there from England and said his "cash got nicked" by a scooter gang. I could pick up a scooter and throw it, how could someone let this happen

iQZcpim9k9gvU.gif

Top Bottom