• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Emma and Bayley are hot, you crazy

that...ain't emma

NEW PAGE
ibqLKfAq8z3Jtd.gif

That's an awesome picture of Yuhi up there. She's pretty good for someone so young, pity she's already retired (she's going to college, iirc);

2nFdKr3.jpg

*edit, also, I approve of all the Act love, she's awesome. Been enjoying a fair bit of Hanako Nakamori's work at the moment, as well.

There's an attractive girl on my train talking to a transit security guard about Alberto Del Rio and The Shield action figures. I'm legit shook.

Guys! :D It's my Birthday today!

I just got a PS4, I have no idea what to do with this thing, what should I get?

Also, anyone know how to open a box without ripping it?

here read if you want to be spoiled:

Magnus defeated Eric Young, Samoa Joe and Abyss in a Fatal 4 Way with the World Heavyweight Title on the line. Joe ended up taken to the back by referees after going down on the outside. Abyss had the match won but Magnus talked him into not taking the pin on Young. Abyss hesitated but went through with it. Magnus hit his finisher for the win and posed with Abyss to end the show.

Son of a bitch. That was even worse than I expected.

Guys! :D It's my Birthday today!

I just got a PS4, I have no idea what to do with this thing, what should I get?

Also, anyone know how to open a box without ripping it?

Trade it in for another XBox One, stack your two XBox Ones on top of each other to form a competent console

...Infamous Second Son is pretty good PS YOU'RE THE BIRTHDAY :D

Aiii

So not worth it
I use it on my W8 tablet when I feel like using my exercise bike...It's pretty damn good, but I think I can jump off it now before it destroys me
I can't stop playing, I got home at 6 and it's 10 and I haven't stopped playing. I was playing while cooking ffs.

Damn Blizzard, why can't they just make mediocre cashgrab games like everybody else?

strobogo

Banned
Batman Forever sucks. Batman and Robin is dope. Forever can't decide if it wants to be Burton for full blown 60s camp and it hovers between the two. And it has some ugly ass design. There is garish and bizarre like B&R, but Forever is straight up ugly and I hate watching it. The set designs, terrible CGI city scape, bad lighting. It's just a gross looking movie. Val was terrible in it. It would have been much better if Gay Perry was Bruce Wayne.

I can't stop playing, I got home at 6 and it's 10 and I haven't stopped playing. I was playing while cooking ffs.

Damn Blizzard, why can't they just make mediocre cashgrab games like everybody else?

GET OUTTA THERE MAN *smashes your iPad*

...you'll thank me later *crip walks away*

Top Bottom