• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Laserfrog

Here's my new watermark on images I don't even own.
S3xd0pe.jpg

Hasney

Watching this new Wrestlemania Countdown... Good god it's a HHH blowjob. So what was the undisputed champion Chris Jericho doing around this time?

strobogo

Banned
Sometimes threads pop up and make me wonder how people even function as humans. So many people have no idea how to bathe or wipe their ass. Remember the thread about the guy who had no idea how to wash his hair without getting shampoo in his eyes? And I think breathe while water was hitting his head.

Xater

Sometimes threads pop up and make me wonder how people even function as humans. So many people have no idea how to bathe or wipe their ass. Remember the thread about the guy who had no idea how to wash his hair without getting shampoo in his eyes? And I think breathe while water was hitting his head.

I don't even...what?

strobogo

Banned
Some the music included on the WCW CD:

Wolfpac
Alex Wright
Mr. Wonderful
Buff
Eddie
Sting (I assume the Crow music)
Rap is Crap
Kidman
Saturn
LWO
Nasty Boys
American Males
Four Horsemen
NWO Japan
Boogie Knights

it's still a videogame forum filled with mouth-breathing nerds.

don't forget the "i'm bleeding from my anus. help me GAF!" threads, like "GAF" is a fuckin doctor.

jesus.

strobogo

Banned
The ones that really get me are the "Tell me watch to watch/listen to/play right now because I literally can not make any decisions for myself even about things I want to do".

The ones that really get me are the "Tell me watch to watch/listen to/play right now because I literally can not make any decisions for myself even about things I want to do".

The WORST shit. "I just spent $500 like a goddamn idiot and have no idea what media to use with this, what should I get???"

YOU WERE BORN WITH A BRAIN. USE IT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
it's still a videogame forum filled with mouth-breathing nerds.

don't forget the "i'm bleeding from my anus. help me GAF!" threads, like "GAF" is a fuckin doctor.

jesus.

I don't understand the threads that are "I just bought a ps4" good for you now go play that shit.

I guess that's kinda threadwhining. We're fortunate wrasslin' is as perennial as the grass. There's always GREAT wrassles about.

Laughing very heartily at this

Did anyone watching the 2nd NJPW event today? If so, which one of the two were better. I refrained from watching yesterdays as I heard it wasn't great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone watching the 2nd NJPW event today? If so, which one of the two were better. I refrained from watching yesterdays as I heard it wasn't great.

the 2nd one, from what I hear. by far.

Yeah, today's show was better overall - not a real bad match on the card and the 2nd half was really good. Yesterday's show had a good jr's tag, a crazy 10 man tag and a fun main event for Honma fans, but it's totally skipable.

TONIGHT ON IMPACT!

-Angelina Love+Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne+Brittany
-Sanada vs. Tigre Uno for the X title
-The return of Kenny King
-Bully Ray+Willow vs. EC3+Bobby Roode
-Magnus vs. Samoa Joe vs. Abyss vs. Eric Young for the TNA Championship

Sounds like a solid two hours of entertainment.

I wonder what screwy finish to the title match they'll come up with this week.

somedevil

I wonder what screwy finish to the title match they'll come up with this week.

here read if you want to be spoiled:

Magnus defeated Eric Young, Samoa Joe and Abyss in a Fatal 4 Way with the World Heavyweight Title on the line. Joe ended up taken to the back by referees after going down on the outside. Abyss had the match won but Magnus talked him into not taking the pin on Young. Abyss hesitated but went through with it. Magnus hit his finisher for the win and posed with Abyss to end the show.

Top Bottom