• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

XenoRaven

Aii post your harthstone stone name

Mines Rainmaker#1189

<3

tumblr_n3gaf9bCTL1qitwglo4_1280.jpg
Do you never lose even when it would make sense for you to?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't stop playing, I got home at 6 and it's 10 and I haven't stopped playing. I was playing while cooking ffs.

Damn Blizzard, why can't they just make mediocre cashgrab games like everybody else?

Stop being a slave. The game's fun but you've got problems if you've played it for four hours. Get a grip.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna whip WrassleGAF into shape and fix the bad habits. This is for Laserfrog. He said he had one wish, and that's for everyone to try more new things instead of being fat poors, so it falls on me. I'll do my best sempai!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Laserfrog To-Do List:

1. DMczaf - get him to stop watching bad Batman movies
2. Aiii - curb his bad habits. He's on the road to fatsville and we gotta let the air out of his tires.
3. Plywood - Show him there is more to life than electronic pictures of women he'll never sniff
4. Sephzilla - Stop him at all costs
5. jred2k - shave his neckbeard
6. Strobogo - Nothing, he's perfect
7. slightconfuse - fix his gif sizes
8. Bootaaay - make him post more
9. Lambda Piscium - more KO gifs
10. Laserfrog - celebrate more

Sephzilla

There are dreadful Batman movies, Forever is not one of them.

Batman 1960s - I need some booze
Batman 1989 - Legit
Batman Returns - Pretty fun, a little too Burtony
Batman Forever - Ehhhhh
Batman & Robin - Man this would have sucked w/out Arnold one liners
Mask of the Phantasm - Legit as fuck
Batman Beyond Return of the Joker - Legit as fuck
Batman Begins - Legit
Dark Knight - Legit, not as good as Begins
Dark Knight Rises - Ehhhhh

Sokantish

I'm glad I didn't make Laserfrog's list, that means I'm doing everything right! Well... I do still need to buy a Xbox One but I'm waiting for the right moment

my to-do list

1) learn more about programming
2) leg day
3) joshi wrestling
4) eat
5) sleep
6) Break the Streak

jred2k

The Laserfrog To-Do List:

1. DMczaf - get him to stop watching bad Batman movies
2. Aiii - curb his bad habits. He's on the road to fatsville and we gotta let the air out of his tires.
3. Plywood - Show him there is more to life than electronic pictures of women he'll never sniff
4. Sephzilla - Stop him at all costs
5. jred2k - shave his neckbeard
6. Strobogo - Nothing, he's perfect
7. slightconfuse - fix his gif sizes
8. Bootaaay - make him post more
9. Lambda Piscium - more KO gifs
10. Laserfrog - celebrate more

I can't tell if he thinks I have a literal neckbeard or if my posts just infer it. Either way :(

Xater

Batman 1960s - I need some booze
Batman 1989 - Legit
Batman Returns - Pretty fun, a little too Burtony
Batman Forever - Ehhhhh
Batman & Robin - Man this would have sucked w/out Arnold one liners
Mask of the Phantasm - Legit as fuck
Batman Beyond Return of the Joker - Legit as fuck
Batman Begins - Legit
Dark Knight - Legit, not as good as Begins
Dark Knight Rises - Ehhhhh

I'll just use this to complaina gain that Mask of the Phantasm is still not out on Blu-ray. WTF are you doing Warner? Shit was done on film! Make a nice transfer and you et my money!

Sokantish

Wow, Sunny. You want football players to have career ending injuries? Usually Raiders fans get grief for being thugs but look at you. Shameful. The only football player in the whole NFL that should suffer a career ending injury is Tom Brady and that's a FACT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Sunny. You want football players to have career ending injuries? Usually Raiders fans get grief for being thugs but look at you. Shameful. The only football player in the whole NFL that should suffer a career ending injury is Tom Brady and that's a FACT.

Stop being a black and silver hood for hire. God I bet you even listen to NWA because you are all about that life of yours.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
looooooool Bryan looks hilarious. Man he...man. that's pretty silly.

Rapstah

Were D-Generation X ever good? Like, even at the time? A lot of 90s wrestling ages poorly and that's fine if it drew at the time, but a lot of this just seems like it was awful even for 1997.

I'm pretty sure everyone thinks of me as my avatar and that's great because there's a certain way I can type my arguments and no one will ever be mad at me because of how chill that dude looks.

Xater

LOL WWE wanted to get my money again this month. Because I deleted the subscription on Paypal they couldn't and now my account is suspended. Like I care, I actually canceled during the trial and only got my money for the first month back because of Paypal. Never actually heard back from WWE when I complained.

strobogo

Banned
Imagine if HHH had Twitter in 2003. We all would have loved him. HHH is the most enjoyable he's ever been.

looooooool Bryan looks hilarious. Man he...man. that's pretty silly.

I think he looks bad ass. If I had long hair again, I'd absolutely rock that look. In fact, I regularly did before I had a beard and the hair line to support it. I had some dope long hair in 8th-10th grade and I liked pulling it back. I wish I could do it again. I would most definitely do that look.

Caboose

Batman Forever sucks. Batman and Robin is dope. Forever can't decide if it wants to be Burton for full blown 60s camp and it hovers between the two. And it has some ugly ass design. There is garish and bizarre like B&R, but Forever is straight up ugly and I hate watching it. The set designs, terrible CGI city scape, bad lighting. It's just a gross looking movie. Val was terrible in it. It would have been much better if Gay Perry was Bruce Wayne.

Did you know it was nominated for 3 Academy Awards, including Best Cinematography? Lol Academy

Top Bottom