• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Hasney

Christ. If she's on Raw more often, I'll have to start taking shit breaks during the divas just to be safe rather than pissing.

Rapstah

Why is Lilian Garcia getting intimate with Bo Dallas?

847043998.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bo better get away from my little filly. LILLIAN <3 THAT JAW <3

How could I compete with Bo, though? What a guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
wrasslegaffers seem to make girls they don't like out to be 40 year old crackhead ho who are the worst people ever because they're not attracted to them.

Rapstah

Maybe I wasn't making myself clear: Lilian Garcia was born more than 47 years ago. Her age is 47 years. She has 47 years.

strobogo

Banned
wrasslegaffers seem to make girls they don't like out to be 40 year old crackhead ho who are the worst people ever because they're not attracted to them.

Summer has a banging body, but a weird bird face that is sometimes accentuated by weird camera angles and tons of make up all the women have to wear. Eva Maria has no personality whatsoever, big fake boobs, fake hair, and lots of make up. She doesn't look like a crack head and she isn't the worst person ever, but I find the super fake appearance with no personality to be very off putting.

Lillian is a good looking woman, especially for her age.

jred2k

I wonder if Cena will lose to just one Sister Abigail? The move has been super protected to this point, but I can't seen him losing without multiple finishers and a lot of Family interference.

Toki767

I wonder if Cena will lose to just one Sister Abigail? The move has been super protected to this point, but I can't seen him losing without multiple finishers and a lot of Family interference.

He needs to lose after Bray kisses him on the forehead and then does Sister Abigail for maximum effectiveness. It doesn't mean as much if Bray just does it quickly.

3 successive rolling Abigails Benoit-style.

Kiss with tongue on the last one.

Top Bottom