• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

the animations are also awful. the collision detection. the transitions. even the way the characters walk looks dumb as hell.

i hate rubbing salt in the wound but...

fRTZMNB.gif

4q1iClV.gif

Xater

If the UFC game is good I will most likely play it. Maybe it will get me to also watch some UFC again from time to time.

Also just saw these on reddit and thought they were pretty cool:

when-wwf-meant-wrestl4bshj.jpg

BHZ Mayor

Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel (Pre-Show match)
Usos win as a result of the dissension between the Real Americans. Rybaxel and Los Matadores have no real reason to even be in this match. They're just props to satisfy this year's apparent theme of more people = more exciting.

Jobber Battle Royale
Big Show because he's Andre Jr. or something.

The Shield vs. Kane & The New Age Outlaws

Shield because there's no reason for the Old Age Outlaws even be around.

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
Bryan is the obvious choice here. This is the real WM main event storyline. Like I said in the previous thread, the "Yes!" chants from this will be a worthy WM moment on its own.

Piss Break Invitational
I think Tamina will turn on AJ and win the title from her.

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Cena wins because it's Cena

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Undertaker wins because it's Undertaker.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan

If it remains a triple threat, Batista wins with help from Triple H, otherwise it becomes the Triple H vs Daniel Bryan rematch with Orton and Batista in every corner, which Batista will somehow manage to stop being a background object long enough to get the pin. I might end up forgetting Orton is even there.

MG310

I want Cesaro to be one of the hidden Battle Royal participants and slam Big Show/win/do the pose down with Hogan after.

It's nice to want things.

Some pictures from the Mid-South Legends fanfest...

Superstar Bill Dundee;

IzxHuC6.jpg

The R&R Express;

g82TWYQ.jpg

The Fantastics;

ZP15y2I.jpg

Porkchop Cash and his epic beard;

88eNIlP.jpg

The Hammer with Mr. Wrestling II;

FeIuAY2.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Fucking looool, some of the themes on the WCW CD are new ones WWE made. And some are mislabeled. There are two Alex Wright tracks and neither are the one he used for most of his WCW time. Bischoff's theme is a completely new track with audio clips put in. Gorgeous George's track is actually the Maestro's. Natural Born Thriller's is actually Lance Storm's. The NWO Japan/Scott Norton theme is actually the Jung Dragon's. At least 2 songs have crowd noise in them. There are more than a few for guys that were almost never on TV and they still are fake themes when they could have just not put them on there to begin with.

Oh shit, there are two NBT and one for Jindrak/O'Haire. None of them are the actual entrance music.

The MIA theme not only isn't the actual theme, but it isn't even the dubbed version from the Network. Why even include shit like that? Or Sam Greco who never even wrestled a match for WCW. Or The Machine, who made one appearence on Thunder. Or Darkman. Who the fuck is Darkman? State Patrol are on here. Who the fuck even knows if that's the accurate theme?

The whole set is so botched it has to be a meta joke that WCW came back from the grave to botch so hard.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking looool, some of the themes on the WCW CD are new ones WWE made. And some are mislabeled. There are two Alex Wright tracks and neither are the one he used for most of his WCW time. Bischoff's theme is a completely new track with audio clips put in. Gorgeous George's track is actually the Maestro's. Natural Born Thriller's is actually Lance Storm's. The NWO Japan/Scott Norton theme is actually the Jung Dragon's. At least 2 songs have crowd noise in them. There are more than a few for guys that were almost never on TV and they still are fake themes when they could have just not put them on there to begin with.

Oh shit, there are two NBT and one for Jindrak/O'Haire. None of them are the actual entrance music.

The MIA theme not only isn't the actual theme, but it isn't even the dubbed version from the Network. Why even include shit like that? Or Sam Greco who never even wrestled a match for WCW. Or The Machine, who made one appearence on Thunder. Or Darkman. Who the fuck is Darkman? State Patrol are on here. Who the fuck even knows if that's the accurate theme?

The whole set is so botched it has to be a meta joke that WCW came back from the grave to botch so hard.

This is very fucking funny.

mouserat

Neo Member
I'd like to make a reskin of Flappy Bird called Flappy Rosa where the bird is Rosa Mendes and the pipes are Micheal Hayes grinning and holding a bottle of bourbon

Aiii

So not worth it
Steve Austin recently spoke with The Boston Herald to promote WrestleMania XXX. Austin commented on the CM Punk situation:

"Punk’s fed up with not main-eventing WrestleMania."

Austin also commented on a possible match between the two:

"I could get more out of that guy than anybody else walking Planet Earth. He could have that ultimate ‘Come to Jesus’ meeting with me. Punk’s been around for a long time and he’s a smart guy, but he never stepped into a damn squared circle with the intensity of a guy like Stone Cold Steve Austin."

So, fantasy booking time, Austin has said in the past he would not make the trip down if they didn't have something interesting and useful for him to do at Mania. Austin has also said he's sticking to his prediction that Punk is returning at Mania. He now mentions Punk’s fed up with not main-eventing WrestleMania. Even though he has said in the past that he didn't know why Punk left. Indicating he has since gained new insight. Punk remains completely unburied on TV, which is weird for WWE. His girlfriend/fiancé was not buried either. They don't even include him in the burial video packages.

What if Punk really was to beat up and burned out to continue working, what if this Bryan story was decided on just before or the day after the RR when the crowd flipped out at Batista. What if Austin and Punk finally get their dream match and main event at WM31. What if they set up this match at Mania on Sunday?

A lot of stars need to align, but the weird part is him leaving while his girl was still there and then getting even getting engaged to AJ, why would you not be in WWE on the road with your wife? AJ quitting is a possibility, people do odd things for love and AJ leaving WWE at her age with at least 3 to 5 years left before that biological clock starts ticking (if they want kids at all) and she worked pretty fucking hard to realize her dream. I don't see her quitting now. It's possible he found his soulmate and wanted to lock her down because he'd only be around her fifty days a year when she is not on the road, but really?

Ton of this makes no sense if Punk really did leave, I might be clinging to some weird hope here, but wouldn't it be awesome if this happened like this?

That's what would have happened if the Daniel Wyatt stuff had continued through its unchanged progression, that WM is an alternative future.

strobogo

Banned
So, fantasy booking time, Austin has said in the past he would not make the trip down if they didn't have something interesting and useful for him to do at Mania. Austin has also said he's sticking to his prediction that Punk is returning at Mania. He now mentions Punk’s fed up with not main-eventing WrestleMania. Even though he has said in the past that he didn't know why Punk left. Indicating he has since gained new insight. Punk remains completely unburied on TV, which is weird for WWE. His girlfriend/fiancé was not buried either. They don't even include him in the burial video packages.

What if Punk really was to beat up and burned out to continue working, what if this Bryan story was decided on just before or the day after the RR when the crowd flipped out at Batista. What if Austin and Punk finally get their dream match and main event at WM31. What if they set up this match at Mania on Sunday?

A lot of stars need to align, but the weird part is him leaving while his girl was still there and then getting even getting engaged to AJ, why would you not be in WWE on the road with your wife? AJ quitting is a possibility, people do odd things for love and AJ leaving WWE at her age with at least 3 to 5 years left before that biological clock starts ticking (if they want kids at all) and she worked pretty fucking hard to realize her dream. I don't see her quitting now. It's possible he found his soulmate and wanted to lock her down because he'd only be around her fifty days a year when she is not on the road, but really?

Ton of this makes no sense if Punk really did leave, I might be clinging to some weird hope here, but wouldn't it be awesome if this happened like this?

Would you really trust a year long build for Punk/Austin, both guys who walked out when the company needed them?

Aiii

So not worth it
Would you really trust a year long build for Punk/Austin, both guys who walked out when the company needed them?
In this scenario Punk didn't legit walk out, but even so, it's money for WWE and the Austin stuff was sorted ten years ago, that is long over.

Aiii

So not worth it
Austin's knees are barely attached to his body, no way he can get anything out of anyone
He had surgery and his knees are supposedly in decent shape now for another match and a year to prepare for it. He's probably in better shape than Taker is.

Teddy might be completely insane, but I love watching the dude wrestle. He has little interest in selling or storytelling, but he does so much shit you just won't see anyone else do. And, yeah, I hope he brings the cat.

Hasney

Wait, you guys haven't seen this? What have you guys been watching? The show we've been watching has been amazing!

I couldn't believe it when Daniel Bryan re-formed the Brood. Shame Edge couldn't come back instead of the New Brood reunion... Fucking Hardy's.

Teddy might be completely insane, but I love watching the dude wrestle. He has little interest in selling or storytelling, but he does so much shit you just won't see anyone else do. And, yeah, I hope he brings the cat.

Holla holla playa

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Teddy was born in the wrong decade. That's my explanation.

Rapstah

Apparently Drew McIntyre's dad died? Wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out of the Battle Royal. Wow, writing this I sound like the worst person ever.

strobogo

Banned
In this scenario Punk didn't legit walk out, but even so, it's money for WWE and the Austin stuff was sorted ten years ago, that is long over.

I would never trust a dude again for a headlining program if they walked out like that. You can still do business, but I'm not putting that guy in a top spot ever again.

I couldn't believe it when Daniel Bryan re-formed the Brood. Shame Edge couldn't come back instead of the New Brood reunion... Fucking Hardy's.

I know right!

The McMahons are really starting to show how much they love the WWE too to fight off Bryan's reformed Brood. Vince has come out of retirement and looks like he's ready to put his life on the line in backing Cena to defeat Bry-ood.

Shane and Stephanie have both started their recovery well too. Ken Kennedy McMahon looks like he's going to be the guy to bury Bryan if Cena can't do it!

Aiii

So not worth it
I would never trust a dude again for a headlining program if they walked out like that. You can still do business, but I'm not putting that guy in a top spot ever again.
It is Austin though, the biggest draw in history and hardly untrustworthy at his age. That happened once, is finished business and Vince respects principals. I just don't see an issue there.

strobogo

Banned
It is Austin though, the biggest draw in history and hardly untrustworthy at his age. That happened once, is finished business and Vince respects principals. I just don't see an issue there.

That's just me. I'm not going to put someone who has burned me in a position to burn me again, even if all is forgiven.

Apparently Drew McIntyre's dad died? Wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out of the Battle Royal. Wow, writing this I sound like the worst person ever.

I feel like the worst person for immediately remembering the lyrics for Drew's old theme, "Out of time, so say goodbye" indeed.

Rapstah

I wonder how long Eva Marie's reign will be after winning the title this Sunday.

Two years? One would hope.

You know how Batista needs the belt for when he's promoting his movie in August? With all the exposure Eva Marie will be getting by winning that title, on top of being the top star in E!'s top reality show, I feel like the movies will just keep propelling her to keep that title indefinitely. At least two years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how long Eva Marie's reign will be after winning the title this Sunday.

Two years? One would hope.

"Did you know Eva Marie has held the Divas title for over 500 days? When was the last time she defended it? Season 3?"

Top Bottom