• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

kiguel182

Android? You can't, it uses your GPS.

I actually found a way to pass that restriction using FakeGPS but it seems to only work with the unblock us VPN and not the free ones. Quality also wasn't the best.

Still, it worked. Nothing compared to the quality on my PC. Now that's good.

Striker

I'm trying to think of someone who reached main event status pretty late into their careers like JBL. I personally think he wasn't that great but have to give him props for plugging away.
For a guy his size, I thought he was solid. Worked with lots of different guys, and could work the mic great as a dickhead heel. To think he likely never gets an opportunity at that title on Smackdown if they all had one title. Same for Eddie. When the roster is big and talented like it was in 2003-2004, they could have used separate ones as they did with the brand extension.

Other ones that spring to mind: Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Edge (took him seven years), Jeff Hardy

Mark Henry is another, although injuries kept him down all the time. Even in the past two years when he was getting great with his Hall of Pain shtick.

Xater

More pics of Orton without him realizing it. Poor guy.

But why no pictures? You can probably make this persons day whit just taking a pic with them. Looks like he is already signing autographs so it shouldn't be that big of a deal right?

Is Fire Pro Returns playable on an emulator? Game was never released here in Europe but there is a seller on Amazon that has it for 62 cents. Problem is I don#t have a PS2 around that could play a US version.

Laserfrog

But why no pictures? You can probably make this persons day whit just taking a pic with them. Looks like he is already signing autographs so it shouldn't be that big of a deal right?

Is Fire Pro Returns playable on an emulator? Game was never released here in Europe but there is a seller on Amazon that has it for 62 cents. Problem is I don#t have a PS2 around that could play a US version.

It works great emulated!

Alucard

Banned
ROH was awesome tonight. Ladder War was great until the ending where it looked like they were building to one final big bump that never happened. Steen Vs Elgin was great, so was the 3 Way tag andboth matches featuring The Decade. Ciampa Vs Lethal was good with a a turn that makes sense given the 3 way feud between them and Taven. RD Evans streak is now 83-0, the boos for Matt Hardy were deafening and the arena looked great. Two thumbs up.

Good to hear! And a turn? I'm assuming it was Jay Lethal, but I'll wait and see.

ROH is the best company going in 2014.

Alucard

Banned
ROH Supercard just ended and that show was worth way more than the $25 I paid

SO GOOD to read this. ROH keeps going in the right direction.

Please tell me steen won

Not to hot on Elgin vs okada

Elgin needs to continue his run to the top. He's going to get strapped at some point this year. Count on it. Although it's arguable that they've waited too long to put the belt on him.

Elgin won :(

bah

Hoping for Steen/nakamura then

Is this for the NY show? Because it's Steen/Cole at Global Wars in Toronto. Too bad, as I wanted to see each guy take on a Japanese talent.

KissVibes

Banned

I think he's probably supposed to tell them that.

Like, WWE only wants people with Axxess tickets taking pictures with talent. Not people who catch Randy in the hotel room.

Android? You can't, it uses your GPS.

DISGUSTING.

Try something like this to block GPS: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lbe.security.lite

WWE Countdown: Top 10 Blunders is such a great show. WWE making fun of themselves is awesome.

Cesaro does a great Scott Steiner,,, and "Paul, I cant feel my legs"

kiguel182

WWE Countdown: Top 10 Blunders is such a great show. WWE making fun of themselves is awesome.

Cesaro does a great Scott Steiner,,, and "Paul, I cant feel my legs"

Loved that whole episode. I love botches.

Also, I never saw that ending to the Million Dollar Mania. If you told me that wasn't scripted I would believe it. Great ending to those disastrous segments.

I just noticed WWE are devoting 3 Hours 30 Mins to HOF overall. Amazing compared to the the way it was edited im recent years. One whole hour is likely devoted to Warrior

Also, Renne Young in a lovely "Red Carpet" outfit,,,, SWOOOOOOOOOOOON

Xater

I think he's probably supposed to tell them that.

Like, WWE only wants people with Axxess tickets taking pictures with talent. Not people who catch Randy in the hotel room.

I forgot that this is a thing. Then yeah it probably makes sense. Kinda sucks though. I understand why indie guys take money for pics but these guys make enough and WWE is big enough that it shouldn't be a factor. Axxess should pretty much just be the guarantee that you get to meet the guys.

It works great emulated!

Then I guess I should buy it. 63 cents is basically nothing.

Ithil

010_WM30_set_04042014jg_0065.jpg

Definitely the best set since WM 27, and WM 24 before that. I am expecting some pretty kickass entrances with this thing.

And yes, the theme song is almost "I'M COMIN HOME" bad. I miss Written In The Stars.

KissVibes

Banned
I forgot that this is a thing. Then yeah it probably makes sense. Kinda sucks though. I understand why indie guys take money for pics but these guys make enough and WWE is big enough that it shouldn't be a factor. Axxess should pretty much just be the guarantee that you get to meet the guys.

Smaller guys are taking pictures with fans and stuff. Shit, Xavier Woods played boardgames and Jenga all night with people in his hotel room apparently.

Guys like Orton are Axxess draws and they probably get pissed if he doesn't stick to the rules.

Or maybe he didn't feel handsome enough. Or he's a jerk. Or he was going to fuck some chick and he wasn't where he was supposed to be and didn't want photographic evidence. Lotta reasons as to why he didn't want to do it. Axxess-related reasons sound most likely.

010_WM30_set_04042014jg_0065.jpg

Definitely the best set since WM 27, and WM 24 before that. I am expecting some pretty kickass entrances with this thing.

And yes, the theme song is almost "I'M COMIN HOME" bad. I miss Written In The Stars.

No fireworks shooting out into the sky, huh? Bummer.

Xater

Smaller guys are taking pictures with fans and stuff. Shit, Xavier Woods played boardgames and Jenga all night with people in his hotel room apparently.

Guys like Orton are Axxess draws and they probably get pissed if he doesn't stick to the rules.

Or maybe he didn't feel handsome enough. Or he's a jerk. Or he was going to fuck some chick and he wasn't where he was supposed to be and didn't want photographic evidence. Lotta reasons as to why he didn't want to do it. Axxess-related reasons sound most likely.

Haha that's awesome. He seems to be a really nice guy.

Also I agree that the set looks really cool. The only thing I always wonder about these WWE events is how much fun it is to actually be in the arena. If you are not right next to the ring you are most likely just going to wach on screens anyway. I think I would love to go to all the stuff around Mania but just watch the event itself at home.

Ithil

I'll lose the fireworks for it being a dome, so there won't be an awkward first hour that's in daylight and lacking all the lighting for the entrance. And of course, the roof catches the crowd noise so it's going to be loud as fuck.

kiguel182

That's amazing. He seems like an awesome dude.

mouserat

Neo Member
Randy denying photos while Xavier Woods invites people to play board games in his hotel room and Darren Young jumps fences to have his photo taken with a kid in wheelchair

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Randy denying photos while Xavier Woods invites people to play board games in his hotel room and Darren Young jumps fences to have his photo taken with a kid in wheelchair

Of course, Xavier Woods and Darren are nobodies. Randy Orton is a megastar. He ain't got to earn it.

KissVibes

Banned
I was going through my image bookmarks and I totally forgot about this:

hOx7868.png

so good.

Good guy Sami

tumblr_n3ip9q3I3N1s7600no1_1280.jpg

These dudes should become a tag team that helps children and listens to Ska ALL THE TIME.

As a side note, I read that Sandow is crazy involved in charity work. Seems like a great guy.

Btw, how was the no DQ match between Briscoe and Bennett? I was hoping for them to provide a fun brawl.

They fucked each other up. Briscoe's face was covered in blood and may haunt my dreams for the rest of my life. I have some pics I took with my camera, but don't have a computer on me to upload em

Xater

ibkcpmIBLUZV9Q_zps710de80f.gif

Damn... lol.

It looks better in other places but yeah it's nothing special.

I totally need to find someone to share the Network with. I am not confident enough in really subscribing because of me having to go through VPNs and shit to actually see it. You can have multiple people log in right?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

I totally need to find someone to share the Network with. I am not confident enough in really subscribing because of me having to go through VPNs and shit to actually see it. You can have multiple people log in right?

I'm willing to share if you can't find someone.

Aiii

So not worth it

Dude, it's 9,99 a month, with unblock that's barely over 10 Euro. take a chance.

Top Bottom