• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

kiguel182

Yeah. Bryan would have been trapped in a tag match with Cena against the Wyatts.

lol

*shuders*

That company is amazing sometimes in how incompetent they can be. But if they did the match with Sheamus at least the quality of the match itself would've been good. Still doesn't excuse it.

Also amazing how they didn't do Cody vs Goldust and let the team's momentum completely disappear after having them main-event RAW.

I think even if Punk had stayed, Bryan would still be in the WWE title match, he just wouldn't be pulling double duty with HHH as well.

I think if Punk stayed around they would have done Punk versus Bryan in a non title match and Triple H added himself to the main event after seeing how little people cared about Batista / Randy

Vylash

gh_zps7fa73caa.gif

uCXu0.gif

kiguel182

But even if they inserted Bryan in the main-event it still left him with unfinished business with HHH.

I still defend that HHH should've become champion at the Rumble and have Bryan win it at Mania against him. The story would've come full circle.

Sure, Orton would be the sacrificial lamb but wasn't getting any reaction so nothing would be lost.

Ithil

they could ahve put punk in the main event and still have Bryan /HHH. they should ahve done a luger/bret finish with punk and Batista

Well the thing there is they had been building to Punk/HHH since November, Punk was in the middle of the WM story when he left.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
But even if they inserted Bryan in the main-event it still left him with unfinished business with HHH.

I still defend that HHH should've become champion at the Rumble and have Bryan win it at Mania against him. The story would've come full circle.

Sure, Orton would be the sacrificial lamb but wasn't getting any reaction so nothing would be lost.

You could probably create something pretty good with Orton getting revenge for being screwed out of the title by HHH after Mania. Could make the crowd give a shit about Randy again. However, I'm sure WWE would have found a way to mess it up somehow.

kiguel182

And in bizarro world Punk comes back on Sunday and fucks over Bryan in the Triple Threat.

I would write so many angry posts in this board. GAF's servers would be in worse state than WWE's at the start of Mania 30.

You could probably create something pretty good with Orton getting revenge for being screwed out of the title by HHH after Mania. Could make the crowd give a shit about Randy again. However, I'm sure WWE would have found a way to mess it up somehow.

Triple H kept saying Orton was a bad champion and a coward. The pieces were there for him to turn on him. He is already playing the "I'm better than everyone" card. he could've done that to justify winning the belt. He would be all evil and megalomaniac with it.

And Orton would have a chance to try and prove himself. Maybe even against Baptista since Baptista was given his push way back in Evolution. Seems like a perfect way for him to prove himself on the eyes of HHH.

I know booking on a forum is easy, but the pieces and players were all there. It's not that complicated. Better than their original plan at least.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Randy doesn't need a storyline to get over with the crowd. The second they turn him 'face,' they'll cheer the fuck out of him. Randy is ALWAYS over as a face no matter how much he doesn't try. It's why he can do whatever he wants and never get fired

Hasney

I've got a bottle of Gentleman Jack for tomorrow. There is Jager for backup if I end up having unexpected guests and drink a silly amount. Think everyone I know knows that my house is a no-go area unless they wanna watch some wrasslin' though.

kiguel182

Sunny is on the HOF? I did not know that.

EDIT: Also, the way they give Shawn his own entrance and not to the others is kind of disrespectful.

Do you Americans still pledge allegiance to that piece of cloth in school every morning or have you stopped doing that?

That's much weirder to me than playing your anthem before a spring event, we do that too, though only before the national teams play games.
Have you Dutch stopped assisted suicide for children yet?

Over here, we send John Cena to make their dreams come true.

Aiii

So not worth it
Have you Dutch stopped assisted suicide for children yet?

Over here, we send John Cena to make their dreams come true.

Every human deserves a peaceful death, children in particular need not suffer needlessly at the end of their lives.

So no, lets hope we can lead the world in this too.

Top Bottom