• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

What has Terry Taylor said to put him in the same category as Hayes? Besides being a stooge for whoever he's working for, I haven't really heard bad things about him.

I apologize. I'm lumping all of the problems together. I shouldn't have included him in the list.

And Jake. Is the reason his voice so raspy and gone is because of his cancer?

strobogo

Banned
Hey guys, Happy Wrasslemania day

ign3WsuSEBQa0.gif

i5hYlkTWvBTiz.gif

iX9CoOhchu7MN.gif

iGEekiF30Itkm.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
It can't be said enough how much commentary drags WWE down nowadays. This main event is not great, but that faked enthusiasm by Cole and King make it that much worse.

Man I'm watching the HOF right now and I just barely got past the Jake the snake part, I couldn't keep the tears back... hell at one point I was legit anime crying

It can't be said enough how much commentary drags WWE down nowadays. This main event is not great, but that faked enthusiasm by Cole and King make it that much worse.

It's too bad they're A+ in most of their presentation except commentary. Rene, Regal are pretty good and languishing on NXT.

Man I'm watching the HOF right now and I just barely got past the Jake the snake part, I couldn't keep the tears back... hell at one point I was legit anime crying

Well you're in for quite the treat with Mr. T.

Hasney

Just realized that other than the multi-person clusterfucks, I'm probably looking forward to the Taker match the least. Can't remember the last time that happened.

Also forgot Shield had been going this long they're so awesome.

tm24

Any ideas? There'll probably be one or two from CMLL, maybe someone from NOAH. I'd pick;

. Titan or Volador Jr.

Won't be these two for sure. CMLL likes to just do one tourny and give others a shot, so Titan is out. Volador is booked as being bigger than juniors, and considering his current on/off feud with Sombra, they don't want to desize him.

As for who would go for CMLL, i have no fucking idea.

Top Bottom