• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kccitystar

Are you kidding me, a rematch with Cole/Lawler? What the hell was last night about, then? Last night should have been the blowoff match, wtf

Kccitystar said:
Are you kidding me, a rematch with Cole/Lawler? What the hell was last night about, then? Last night should have been the blowoff match, wtf
If what we just saw was true, then there indeed WAS a blow-off match last night.

Lost Fragment said:
So HBK has amazing matches with Taker 2 years in a row and HHH has to do it too? smh.

Thats actually how I felt last night lol, I was like sigh it seems like HHH just got jealous and wanted a really good 'zomg respect!!!' match too.

Now enforced more with the afterwards coming out and saying how zomg respect!!!! the match was and how much he loves him etc.

Conrad Link said:
Why is it, with old wrestling egos, tapping out is seen as the 'better' way to job and 'less of a loss' than getting your shoulders pinned?

Was the same for Hogan, he hated being pinned and preferred the tap out job.

Seems to me getting knocked out for 3 seconds is less shameful than giving up and saying you quit and can't take it anymore lol. I guess its a wrestling thing, just like some symbolic thing about getting pinned?

Yeah there's this thing about putting your shoulders on the mat. I remember when Taker started using the submission he won using last night, a load of old schoolers were saying 'YOU NEVER PUT YOUR SHOULDERS ON THE MAT. . .COME ON!'.

Weird.

Lemonz

2n9amur.jpg

Well this was one of the (many) problems from last night, there was no resolution to this crap, now its just gonna keep going. >_>

WM was supposed to be FINALLY COLE GETS HIS DUES!!! now look where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom