• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Kyoufu said:
They're taking breaks because Vince is intimidated by the in-ring entertaining skills of Punk and Cody.

I fixed that for you. I know if Vince would have caught you, he'd have you lobotomized.

Kyoufu

Galvanise_ said:
I think they'd make a pretty good tag team/stable. Charisma and wrestling ability. Rare these days.

I agree, but who would face them? WWE has no other decent stable to make them look good. I mean lets face it, Corre/Nexus matches just end with outside interference from other members of the groups. zzz

dream

I don't watch Smackdown or anything so I never see Rey anymore. He's so crisp tonight and last night. Is he just stepping it up because of WrestleMania or has he been awesome lately and I just didn't know it?

ElRenoRaven

dream said:
I don't watch Smackdown or anything so I never see Rey anymore. He's so crisp tonight and last night. Is he just stepping it up because of WrestleMania or has he been awesome lately and I just didn't know it?

Rey's always awesome.

antonz

dream said:

Vince has gone on a Latino hiring spree.

Jin34

upJTboogie said:
Small arena.

You sure? I watched it in a bar and the crowd sure did seem to suck badly. When The Rock came out at the beginning it was loud when the music hit and then everyone seemed to quiet down.

Brinbe

Not the face =(

Poor Cody... no surprise though, of course the faces go over. At least we got a decent match.

lol Trips was jealous of that Austin-Rock face-off last night, wanted some of that for himself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom